a new party

Belonging to a "party" means one belongs to a cult like organization.
It depends on why you join. If you join a party because it advocates polities you agree with....that's just organization.

However, if you decide what policies you agree with based on what the party tells you think, that's a lot closer to a cult.

democrats are moving too far left

republicans have gone too far right

i find myself appreciating rinos and dinos more these days

we need a third party for the majority of us who are moderates
How about we use this opportunity to rid ourselves of the two we have and start finding the best people to lead the country again. Afterall there is nothing in the constitution regarding political parties so why tie our own hands and suffer these fools? I can't see how political parties adds anything we need but a lot of bullshit we don't.

Washington himself felt parties were a very bad idea. If you wanted to break the two party system, it would probably be a good idea to modify how voting is tabluated. Some weighted voting system would shatter the 2 party system.
all they have to do is ban the use of political party on all government documents including the ballots and government buildings including the capitol and whitehouse,,,

Weighted voting is far less radical. And allows people of like ideology to organize more effectively. I have no problem with parties as a concept. I just think its ludicrious that only 2 of them would encompass the views of the overwhelming majority of the American people.
I dont see it being radical at all,, in fact it goes right along the intent of a federal government,,,

How so?
for starters you dont have to do anything other than stop putting a D or R on government papers and stop using them in the houses of congress,,

no more two sides fighting in congress and having 50 like it should be,,

What does any of that have to do with the 'intent of a federal government'?

I'm not following you.
the intent of the fed gov is for the states to have someone to turn to for things outside their jurisdiction and not for political parties to have slap fights,,

pretty easy to understand,,,

People are dumb enough to write these rich guys checks. That makes zero sense. Blet them pay for themselves.

How about we use this opportunity to rid ourselves of the two we have and start finding the best people to lead the country again. Afterall there is nothing in the constitution regarding political parties so why tie our own hands and suffer these fools? I can't see how political parties adds anything we need but a lot of bullshit we don't.

Washington himself felt parties were a very bad idea. If you wanted to break the two party system, it would probably be a good idea to modify how voting is tabluated. Some weighted voting system would shatter the 2 party system.
all they have to do is ban the use of political party on all government documents including the ballots and government buildings including the capitol and whitehouse,,,

Weighted voting is far less radical. And allows people of like ideology to organize more effectively. I have no problem with parties as a concept. I just think its ludicrious that only 2 of them would encompass the views of the overwhelming majority of the American people.
I dont see it being radical at all,, in fact it goes right along the intent of a federal government,,,

How so?
for starters you dont have to do anything other than stop putting a D or R on government papers and stop using them in the houses of congress,,

no more two sides fighting in congress and having 50 like it should be,,

What does any of that have to do with the 'intent of a federal government'?

I'm not following you.
the intent of the fed gov is for the states to have someone to turn to for things outside their jurisdiction and not for political parties to have slap fights,,

pretty easy to understand,,,

That I understood. I don't agree with, but that's a direct answer to my question. Thank you.

conservatives are mainstream, the Dems are far left wing extremist who are attempting create a one Party banana republic

right wingers are not mainstream

REAL conservatives might be but right wingers are not
I am a conservative as it applies to how I live my life. I follow an ideology that helps me make decisions for myself, my family , my community and my business.
Does that make me a right winger?
Lets do the check box.

Personal responsibility....check
Learn from my mistakes....check
do not blame others for my decisions.....check
Do not count on others to help me.....check
Do not ask others to help me.....check
Never count on government to help me other than national security which I am not allowed to be a prat of....check
Abortion....dont believe in it as I was supposed to be an aborted baby....and instead I am 35 years married, well educated, a couple of married kids and a business that survivied COVID....BUT....I will always support a SCOTUS decision....check
I am not a fan of welfare but my human emotion allows me to respect it and support it....albeit. no fan at all. I never took it and trust me...at the age of 22 and homeless, I needed it.

SO am I a right winger?

You tell me.

no

i respect all of your positions

and i want pot legal and equal rights for gays, atheists, nonchristians

and i dont want the bible used as law of the land

am i a leftwinger?
......do you have any idea what you are asking for when you want '' police killings''' to stop????!!
do?????
.....a perfect world!!! you do know it's not a perfect world--humans are not perfect
.....if you people are thinking at all, you are thinking with your emotions
gt in the real world
..this is REAL life--not the movies

Can you go into detail on your first sentence?
sure--all explained here:

So, there are various studies that demonstrate cops treat people differently depending on race. It can be to the extreme when LEOs commit murder to simply pulling over someone because the color of their skin to everything in-between.
1. bullshit--we've been over those before
2. blacks commit crimes at HIGHER rates!!! what don't you people understand about that??
3. hahhahahahhahaha = your post does NOT REFUTE that there is not a problem of police brutality....treating people different is a whole other subject = you lose -final

Police brutality is a part of treating people different. We have studies that show this and video that demonstrates what it looks like.

Yeah but don’t those pesky inconvenient facts get in the way of that libtarded concocted bullshit?

"A recent study, published by the prestigious National Bureau of Economic Research, found "no evidence of racial discrimination in officer-involved shootings." The study, by Harvard economics professor Roland Fryer Jr., who is black, studied data from three major cities"
https://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf
people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race.jpg

I think to become a more perfect union. There are always problems to fix.

And what does that mean? A more perfect union to me is not spending us into oblivion. People are wanting to go trillions more in debt, we don’t have the money and no means to pay. You can tax every American 100% of our income and still not reduce the debt. We are on the edge of disaster. We need to take a hard look at our spending and cut it, drastically.

Trump was spending us into oblivion while the economy was doing fine. Glad you were concerned about it after all.

The rest of your post isn't worth bothering with since nobody is being taxed at 100% nor is anyo.....ya' know fuck it, it's not even worth finishing the sentence.

You asked what 'moving forward' was and I gave you an answer, building a more perfect union. It's all gooey in founding father glory so you should pretend to like it.
Who is going to force entertainers worth 10s of millions to join the working class in this perfect Union?
The average person working on a movie makes about 15K/year.
You continue to go off into the weeds. We need some fairness in both wages and taxes.

I think he thinks he's debating Stalin or whatever.
Just telling the truth about part of the Liberal Elite.
They don’t give a shit about you.

I see. So according to your analogy (I don't know what else to call it) I am an entertainer "worth 10s of millions" and the left doesn't give a shit about me because they are going to force me to only make $15k?

It's a weird fucking world, isn't it?
You think a celebrity is going to pay you an equal salary or stay in the US if they have to pay an exorbitant amount of taxes.

Oh, so I'm not the celebrity now and the problem is you think liberal policies are going to push specifically celebrities to leave the country?

Seriously, this is a dumb argument.
So what do you think of the dozens of celebrities who promised they would leave the US in 2016?

I don't?

I thought you said they would leave if Biden was elected and the wage matching down to $15k or whatever.
Stop being stupid.
Over 100 celebrities said they would leave the US if Trump won in 2016.
As usual, they lied.
Of course you know this but you’ll lie that you don’t.
I don’t care, do you?
Simply because the Liberals here have a habit of using these celebrities to display that cool celebrities hate Trump.
Anyone who constantly breaks an oath is not cool.

And what does that mean? A more perfect union to me is not spending us into oblivion. People are wanting to go trillions more in debt, we don’t have the money and no means to pay. You can tax every American 100% of our income and still not reduce the debt. We are on the edge of disaster. We need to take a hard look at our spending and cut it, drastically.

Trump was spending us into oblivion while the economy was doing fine. Glad you were concerned about it after all.

The rest of your post isn't worth bothering with since nobody is being taxed at 100% nor is anyo.....ya' know fuck it, it's not even worth finishing the sentence.

You asked what 'moving forward' was and I gave you an answer, building a more perfect union. It's all gooey in founding father glory so you should pretend to like it.
Who is going to force entertainers worth 10s of millions to join the working class in this perfect Union?
You continue to go off into the weeds. We need some fairness in both wages and taxes.

I see. So according to your analogy (I don't know what else to call it) I am an entertainer "worth 10s of millions" and the left doesn't give a shit about me because they are going to force me to only make $15k?

You think a celebrity is going to pay you an equal salary or stay in the US if they have to pay an exorbitant amount of taxes.

Oh, so I'm not the celebrity now and the problem is you think liberal policies are going to push specifically celebrities to leave the country?

So what do you think of the dozens of celebrities who promised they would leave the US in 2016?

I don't?

I thought you said they would leave if Biden was elected and the wage matching down to $15k or whatever.
Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?
Simply because the Liberals here have a habit of using these celebrities to display that cool celebrities hate Trump.

I do?

conservatives are mainstream, the Dems are far left wing extremist who are attempting create a one Party banana republic

right wingers are not mainstream

REAL conservatives might be but right wingers are not
I am a conservative as it applies to how I live my life. I follow an ideology that helps me make decisions for myself, my family , my community and my business.
Does that make me a right winger?
Lets do the check box.

Personal responsibility....check
Learn from my mistakes....check
do not blame others for my decisions.....check
Do not count on others to help me.....check
Do not ask others to help me.....check
Never count on government to help me other than national security which I am not allowed to be a prat of....check
Abortion....dont believe in it as I was supposed to be an aborted baby....and instead I am 35 years married, well educated, a couple of married kids and a business that survivied COVID....BUT....I will always support a SCOTUS decision....check
I am not a fan of welfare but my human emotion allows me to respect it and support it....albeit. no fan at all. I never took it and trust me...at the age of 22 and homeless, I needed it.

SO am I a right winger?

You tell me.

no

i respect all of your positions

and i want pot legal and equal rights for gays, atheists, nonchristians

and i dont want the bible used as law of the land

am i a leftwinger?
......do you have any idea what you are asking for when you want '' police killings''' to stop????!!
do?????
.....a perfect world!!! you do know it's not a perfect world--humans are not perfect
.....if you people are thinking at all, you are thinking with your emotions
gt in the real world
..this is REAL life--not the movies

Can you go into detail on your first sentence?
sure--all explained here:

So, there are various studies that demonstrate cops treat people differently depending on race. It can be to the extreme when LEOs commit murder to simply pulling over someone because the color of their skin to everything in-between.
1. bullshit--we've been over those before
2. blacks commit crimes at HIGHER rates!!! what don't you people understand about that??
3. hahhahahahhahaha = your post does NOT REFUTE that there is not a problem of police brutality....treating people different is a whole other subject = you lose -final

Police brutality is a part of treating people different. We have studies that show this and video that demonstrates what it looks like.

Yeah but don’t those pesky inconvenient facts get in the way of that libtarded concocted bullshit?

"A recent study, published by the prestigious National Bureau of Economic Research, found "no evidence of racial discrimination in officer-involved shootings." The study, by Harvard economics professor Roland Fryer Jr., who is black, studied data from three major cities"
https://www.nber.org/papers/w22399.pdf
people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race.jpg

Your link:

This paper explores racial differences in police use of force. On non-lethal uses of force, blacks and Hispanics are more than fifty percent more likely to experience some form of force in interactions with police. Adding controls that account for important context and civilian behavior reduces, but cannot fully explain, these disparities.

I don't?

Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?
You love everybody who thinks exactly the same way you do.
I certainly don't see any Liberals here, or anywhere else for that matter, differing on any issue.
You come across as robots and then call those who disagree with you on any issue a TrumpBot.

I don't?

Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?
I certainly don't see any Liberals here, or anywhere else for that matter, differing on any issue.
You come across as robots and then call those who disagree with you on any issue a TrumpBot.

Gee, liberals like conservatives tend to have a core value of beliefs. For example liberals believe in a strong social safety net and conservatives apparently don't believe in science and the will of the people. Trump isn't an ideology, he is a fraud.

I don't?

Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?

Gee, liberals like conservatives tend to have a core value of beliefs. For example liberals believe in a strong social safety net and conservatives apparently don't believe in science and the will of the people. Trump isn't an ideology, he is a fraud.
Saying Conservatives don't believe in science is a fallacy.
Conservatives want the market to deal with issues and the market has done a marvelous job of phasing out mechanical processes in favor of electronic processes in gathering materials , processing materials and cleaning up.
It is a wonderful coincidence that the work that goes into building a civilization such as ours is less expensive with the less ecologically intrusive processes than the more ecologically intrusive processes.

I don't?

Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?

Conservatives want the market to deal with issues and the market has done a marvelous job of phasing out mechanical processes in favor of electronic processes in gathering materials , processing materials and cleaning up.
It is a wonderful coincidence that the work that goes into building a civilization such as ours is less expensive with the less ecologically intrusive processes than the more ecologically intrusive processes.

How does the market handle polluting? They've been forced to clean it up. Anyway, believe COVID isn't serious, don't believe in wearing masks and climate change isn't happening regardless of what science says. Give it a rest, you're trying way too hard to be obnoxious.

I don't?

Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?

How does the market handle polluting? They've been forced to clean it up. Anyway, believe COVID isn't serious, don't believe in wearing masks and climate change isn't happening regardless of what science says. Give it a rest, you're trying way too hard to be obnoxious.
I would suggest reading financial publications that describe how companies have Research & Development teams that are always working to make their overall business more efficient, both monetarily and in terms of their ecological footprint.
Yes, we all think businesses are evil, but even they want to find less expensive ways to do things.

I'm not trying to be obnoxious, I'm trying to encourage you to do something else other than getting your news from USMB.

I don't?

Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?

I would suggest reading financial publications that describe how companies have Research & Development teams that are always working to make their overall business more efficient, both monetarily and in terms of their ecological footprint.
Yes, we all think businesses are evil, but even they want to find less expensive ways to do things.

I'm not trying to be obnoxious, I'm trying to encourage you to do something else other than getting your news from USMB.

No doubt there are responsible corporations out there but sure, let's ignore every time one of them broke the law. What this has to do with your disbelief in science when it's inconvenient I have no idea but you're boring me.

Why do we need a party? Seems like parties is why we got where we are today. How about "no parties". Let's all just be people and not have a label for people to drop us into a near bucket, and the use that label as a way to pit us against each other.

The truth is, even if you started a new party, in a few years, we'd be back to where we are now. As long as you can weaponize a title against someone, you'll always have problems.

As Monty Brewster would say, "none of the above!"

might I suggest the constitution party,,,

if we hadnt abandoned the constitution we wouldnt have the problems we have,,,
That would be cool,I have said for two decades that both parties are corrupt and one in the same as long as we have this corrupt two party system the world will always be an evil place to live in,little did I know the year 2020 would be a year where more evil occurred than any other year in the past here in America.

I don't?

Stop being stupid.
As usual, they lied.
I don’t care, do you?

I do?
Are you not a LibBot?

You are right the market can do many things but there is still a need for Government.

At least you are one of the few who understand Trump is far from Conservative. He is simply a fraud and con man. This is why so many turned to Biden. They know he is a Democrat but they also understand he is well known for working across the aisle. This will give real Conservatives time to put their party back together. I see that as good news.

Of course there will always be the nay sayers, those mired in anger but they will become the minority..

might I suggest the constitution party,,,

if we hadnt abandoned the constitution we wouldnt have the problems we have,,,
That would be cool,I have said for two decades that both parties are corrupt and one in the same as long as we have this corrupt two party system the world will always be an evil place to live in,little did I know the year 2020 would be a year where more evil occurred than any other year in the past here in America.
What evil occurred in 2020? This election was one of the safest in American History. I am glad 160 million turned out to vote or voted absentee in the safety of their homes. Thank God for an APP where I could check my ballot right into the count just like you can check an online package today. I love it. And am in that Senior group.

Forum List

Back