Rules for thee, not for me

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
San Fran --I've linked before how screwed up they are .....

LeftofLeft

Platinum Member
Reaction score
These entitled Liberal politicians only weaken their leadership and credibility when they pull this “do as I say, not as I do” bullshit.

At best, they show their admiration for tyranny like we see in third world countries.

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
..they are complete jackasses!!......they act like:
1606922016958.png

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
These entitled Liberal politicians only weaken their leadership and credibility when they pull this “do as I say, not as I do” bullshit.

At best, they show their admiration for tyranny like we see in third world countries.
..for some people yes, but a lot of the liberals are dumbasses

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gov. Gavin Newsom isn't the only one who couldn't turn down an invitation to a birthday party at the French Laundry amid a global pandemic.

San Francisco Mayor London Breed also dined at French Laundry
So are they going to say they were "set up" by employees at French Laundry, like Speaker Pelosi said about her beautician?

Isn't there Banquet Hall- Liberal Politician confidentiality in California? Are the employees at French Laundry going to be pulled in for leaking the location of these people so that terrorists would find out

OP
Thinker101

Thinker101

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gov. Gavin Newsom isn't the only one who couldn't turn down an invitation to a birthday party at the French Laundry amid a global pandemic.

So are they going to say they were "set up" by employees at French Laundry, like Speaker Pelosi said about her beautician?

Isn't there Banquet Hall- Liberal Politician confidentiality in California? Are the employees at French Laundry going to be pulled in for leaking the location of these people so that terrorists would find out
Guessing if any of these politicians attempt to throw the French Laundry under the bus, it'll be difficult to get reservations.

DrLove

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who's idea was "French Laundry" for the name of a restaurant - Does that sound appetizing to you?
As I figured, they serve foo foo food. Pass. ;-)

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Liberals love being told what to do by leaders who do not have the same rules.

They are children in theor intellectual and emotional development.

OP
Thinker101

Thinker101

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who's idea was "French Laundry" for the name of a restaurant - Does that sound appetizing to you?
As I figured, they serve foo foo food. Pass. ;-)

Yep, better to stick with something you're comfortable with...like Mickey D's.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score

Of course politicians are hypocrites. It’s their nature. Though I’m not minimizing it, it’s just very common. This is but one reason why Americans should never trust any politician, whether an R or D. In fact, many of them are outright criminals.

LA RAM FAN

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Of course politicians are hypocrites. It’s their nature. Though I’m not minimizing it, it’s just very common. This is but one reason why Americans should never trust any politician, whether an R or D. In fact, many of them are outright criminals.
It would be accurate to say the majority of them,it’s only once in a blue moon you find a rare gem like Ron Paul or the governor of Michigan,a doctor who has told the truth about the corona virus hoax,man wish he could be our new president.I have heard they are trying to silence him.

HenryBHough

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If Newsom catches "The Virus" and dies will those dancing in the streets be wearing proper submission scarves and rig up hula-hoops to ensure proper social distancing? If not will they be arrested and held in custody until some courtroom is allowed to reopen?

Remember what they USED to say about justice delayed.......

No, of course not.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List