a new party

=
Moderates are the most patriotic folk. We need a party that stands for strengthening social security and Medicare for older retired folk. Those two programs may very well be two of the greatest things this nation has ever created.
those are the two worst programs in the federal government for a variety of reasons and need abolished or taken to the state level where its legal to have them,,,

Pretty sure they passed legal muster.

For the normals out there, the Democratic party is full of moderates that want to protect both programs.
thats authoritarian not moderate,,,

and ponzi schemes are not legal,,

Gosh, I find it amazing that moderates have such a hard time picking between the two parties.
depends on what you consider moderate,,,

when you force people into a gov program against their will or increase the cost of something through regs to force them into a gov program thats considered authoritarian not moderate,,,

=
Moderates are the most patriotic folk. We need a party that stands for strengthening social security and Medicare for older retired folk. Those two programs may very well be two of the greatest things this nation has ever created.
those are the two worst programs in the federal government for a variety of reasons and need abolished or taken to the state level where its legal to have them,,,

Pretty sure they passed legal muster.

For the normals out there, the Democratic party is full of moderates that want to protect both programs.
thats authoritarian not moderate,,,

and ponzi schemes are not legal,,

Gosh, I find it amazing that moderates have such a hard time picking between the two parties.
depends on what you consider moderate,,,

when you force people into a gov program against their will or increase the cost of something through regs to force them into a gov program thats considered authoritarian not moderate,,,

There's that word again.

democrats are moving too far left

republicans have gone too far right

i find myself appreciating rinos and dinos more these days

we need a third party for the majority of us who are moderates
How about we use this opportunity to rid ourselves of the two we have and start finding the best people to lead the country again. Afterall there is nothing in the constitution regarding political parties so why tie our own hands and suffer these fools? I can't see how political parties adds anything we need but a lot of bullshit we don't.

How about we use this opportunity to rid ourselves of the two we have and start finding the best people to lead the country again. Afterall there is nothing in the constitution regarding political parties so why tie our own hands and suffer these fools? I can't see how political parties adds
the sole purpose of parties is to keep the people divided,,, it has no other use,,

How about we use this opportunity to rid ourselves of the two we have and start finding the best people to lead the country again. Afterall there is nothing in the constitution regarding political parties so why tie our own hands and suffer these fools? I can't see how political parties adds anything we need but a lot of bullshit we don't.

Washington himself felt parties were a very bad idea. If you wanted to break the two party system, it would probably be a good idea to modify how voting is tabluated. Some weighted voting system would shatter the 2 party system.

You're free to find someone to put on the ballot but it's going to take a group effort.

Washington himself felt parties were a very bad idea. If you wanted to break the two party system, it would probably be a good idea to modify how voting is tabluated. Some weighted voting system would shatter the 2 party system.
all they have to do is ban the use of political party on all government documents including the ballots and government buildings including the capitol and whitehouse,,,

all they have to do is ban the use of political party on all government documents including the ballots and government buildings including the capitol and whitehouse,,,

Weighted voting is far less radical. And allows people of like ideology to organize more effectively. I have no problem with parties as a concept. I just think its ludicrious that only 2 of them would encompass the views of the overwhelming majority of the American people.

Weighted voting is far less radical. And allows people of like ideology to organize more effectively. I have no problem with parties as a concept. I just think its ludicrious that only 2 of them would encompass the views of the overwhelming majority of the American people.
I dont see it being radical at all,, in fact it goes right along the intent of a federal government,,,

Donald Trump needs to pull a Teddy Roosevelt and create the The American Worker Party.

i wouldnt join a party that would have him for a member

or you.

you are banned from our party.

we only allow decent people.

off with you
be gone

dont make me call the police

they will hand cuff you
tase you
beat you with clubs
take selfies
then arrest you for disturbing the peace
And what makes you think I am not a decent person?

I dont see it being radical at all,, in fact it goes right along the intent of a federal government,,,

How so?

How so?
for starters you dont have to do anything other than stop putting a D or R on government papers and stop using them in the houses of congress,,

no more two sides fighting in congress and having 50 like it should be,,

How so?
for starters you dont have to do anything other than stop putting a D or R on government papers and stop using them in the houses of congress,,

no more two sides fighting in congress and having 50 like it should be,,

What does any of that have to do with the 'intent of a federal government'?

I'm not following you.

Forum List

Back