Trump A New Camelot?

Denechek

Dec 8, 2016
Trump Tower
melania16.jpg

Not since Jackie O.
has a First Family brought the elegance that Melania Trump is bringing to an adoring public. As a successful top model with an impressive resume and skilled in several languages Melania raises a bar that has been virtually ignored for so long that we as the American public seem to have forgotten what Camelot was like. The memory of it is like the familiar smell of fresh baked carrot cake at your Grandmother's house.
upload_2016-12-14_5-56-34.png

A New Dynasty
We can all look forward to 2024 at the completion of Donald Trump's 2nd term and the election of our first female president when Ivanka Trump cleans Cheslea Clinton's clock like her father did to Heillery.

upload_2016-12-14_6-4-9.png

Last edited:
since when does being a mail order bride count as having an impressive resume?

(shrugs) I guess being a sex slave to a 70- year old is sort of a tough job

Melania's alright. She's prettier than most, but she doesn't seem to be overly social. It will not be her favorite four years, I'm guessing, playing First Hostess to all the stuffy guests at the White House.

Maybe you're right.

Maybe he is just thrilled to death to have done away with Michelle O. (the angry woman) and not having to suffer through Hillary Clinton. Can we start with that?

Melania's alright. She's prettier than most, but she doesn't seem to be overly social. It will not be her favorite four years, I'm guessing, playing First Hostess to all the stuffy guests at the White House.
I heard she once got accepted to a college in Slovenia..... so atleast she can read so thats good

I think it's a wise move at this point to be reserved as she gets to see all the attacks on her husband. She doesn't need to play all her cards at once. One must choose their battles and in this current environment of pure hatred and vileness coming from not only the left but establishment Republicans like McConnell and sore losers like McCain and Graham. You can see by some of the butt-hurt comments on this thread the transparency and jealousy revealed by the sick mind of the typical libtard, ready to attack anything that they perceive is a victory for the rest of us. I think she's pretty smart to wait until the dust settles before putting herself out there.

There's an old Chinese proverb "If you sit by the side of the river long enough, sooner or later the body of your enemy floats by."

Last edited:

Coming from the man with no penis. If you got a mail order bride they would no doubt suicide.

I had previously heard of "penis envy" but this is the first recorded instance of "boob envy".
Agreed. When Melania Trump is being attacked it has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with that persons own feelings of inadequacy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back