A new attack on key Crimea bridge I Kremlin blames UK/USA for orchestrating attack on Crimean bridge

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Of course, they can't accept the fact that Ukraine is humiliating them, spineless cowards! ps Anglo-Saxons again. You Guys definitely own their heads🇷🇺 🤡!!
TASS provided a proof of Britsh involvement:cool:
F1OjGY3WwAAJWRz

Moscow foreign affairs ministry: the decision to attack Kerch bridge was made by Ukrainian officials and military with the participation of American and British special services.Head of international issues committee in Moscow "parliament": "the collective West, sponsoring the NeoNazi regime, bears full responsibility for the act of terror on Crimea bridge."

73296011-12305599-image-m-89_1689590812947.jpg

Putin's furious propagandists predictably parroted the Kremlin's line and called for Moscow to conduct a retaliatory strike on the Tower Bridge in London (file image), describing the landmark as a 'legitimate target'

Mentally unbalanced Titty Winkle talking to himself again . Get back to bed you silly old man .

when russia keeps rolling?
in your sloppy, Moscow friendly ass only :icon_lol:

The Soviet Union. The enemy since after WW 2. Russia the nation formed after the Soviet Union fell. That region of the world. Influence from Russian hegemony. If they were paper tigers, well then, the American people were duped by our own government as to spend not tens of trillions of dollars, but hundreds of trillions over 80 years or so. The iron curtain was false. The West created it as a gift to Stalin. The buffer zones from potential attack from Western Nations to Russia is important to them. Ukraine is that. And more than that it is a land of corrupted money and sell out politicians worldwide with massive debts swishing around the world of fiat currencies that may implode at any time. Seeing American politicians going over there was a red flag. Republicans doing it like McConnel and arm and arm with progs was proof. We are the evil.

The Soviet Union. The enemy since after WW 2. Russia the nation formed after the Soviet Union fell. That region of the world. Influence from Russian hegemony. If they were paper tigers, well then, the American people were duped by our own government as to spend not tens of trillions of dollars, but hundreds of trillions over 80 years or so. The iron curtain was false. The West created it as a gift to Stalin. The buffer zones from potential attack from Western Nations to Russia is important to them. Ukraine is that. And more than that it is a land of corrupted money and sell out politicians worldwide with massive debts swishing around the world of fiat currencies that may implode at any time. Seeing American politicians going over there was a red flag. Republicans doing it like McConnel and arm and arm with progs was proof. We are the evil.
MAJORITY OF AMERICANS THINK UKRAINE VICTORY IS VITAL TO U.S. INTERESTS

FzoqTIjWAAEsytU

MAJORITY OF AMERICANS THINK UKRAINE VICTORY IS VITAL TO U.S. INTERESTS

FzoqTIjWAAEsytU

You have interests there. There are no interests to Americans from Ukraine. Americans are suckers to who we must spend our resources on. I am supposed to give up a percentage of my surviving for your demands. I have my own local government authoritarians putting their jackboot on my neck.

Seems like this bridge is an extremely vulnerable and inviting target. Ukraine's reluctance to inflict even more devastating damage appears to be based on a fear of "poking the bear." This damage could be repaired in a relatively short period, but is still damaging to Russia's cause.

Where are the adults in the room who are willing to push for a negotiated settlement? It is unseemly for the U.S. and NATO to be supporting one of the most corrupt, anti-democratic, despotic regimes in the world.

Forum List

Back