Illinois to FORCE property owners to rent to illegal aliens

This is the 2nd or 3rd thread on this, and all are fake news.

Nobody is being forced to do anything, it just cannot the the only reason you do not rent to them.

It is a pretty easy thing to avoid, require credit check and proof of income and BOOM you now have a reason not to rent to most of them.

Are the left just hell bent on destroying the rights of US citizens or what?!

For instance my property value that my taxes are based on jumped nearly 45k in one year! My neighbor 2 doors away went up 112k and she's retired with a disabled husband! Literally gonna tax her out of her home at this rate.

Yeah, so did mine! No DAMNED way I'd let some tribe of third world animals destroy my property!

We all pay heavily because of illegal immigration, from our taxes to housing. Illegal immigrants are an anchor on our standard of living.

Illegal immigration has had a significant impact on the housing market in the United States, with decades of research showing that mass immigration has raised housing costs by $3.7 trillion, according to Bloomberg.

Way far from it. In very red South Dakota.

This will never be in my state.

My state is red but living in the suburbs of KC I get fucked on local tax issues.

My state is red but living in the suburbs of KC I get fucked on local tax issues.

Minnehaha County SD here, and Sioux Falls, 25 miles from me, tries to make a blue utopia of itself, but I do okay on taxes.

Are you a Veteran? I get a gigantic exemption on my property taxes because I am the dependent of a Vet.

This is the 2nd or 3rd thread on this, and all are fake news.

Nobody is being forced to do anything, it just cannot the the only reason you do not rent to them.

It is a pretty easy thing to avoid, require credit check and proof of income and BOOM you now have a reason not to rent to most of them.
We need Joe to give renters that are American citizens checks to offset the massive increases. And not low low low income people. Reality checks for it. Joe caused this shit. At least a few thousand dollars. Giving money to people who have done nothing in life comparing those who did is an insult and a way to destruction of a nation if they both are going to live near the same. Then again. Joe is the ultimate parasite. He had a chance to not prove that.

We need Joe to give renters that are American citizens checks to offset the massive increases. And not low low low income people. Reality checks for it. Joe caused this shit. At least a few thousand dollars. Giving money to people who have done nothing in life comparing those who did is an insult and a way to destruction of a nation if they both are going to live near the same. Then again. Joe is the ultimate parasite. He had a chance to not prove that.

Yep, high rent prices are all Joe's fault. Before he took office they never went up.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1689597164810.png

For instance my property value that my taxes are based on jumped nearly 45k in one year! My neighbor 2 doors away went up 112k and she's retired with a disabled husband! Literally gonna tax her out of her home at this rate.

Sounds like a footshoot to me. :( And after reading about all the people who get shot and killed every weekend, I hope this issue gets taken to the Supreme Court if need be to give the American people in the Windy City their freedoms from heartless governance back. :cranky:

If you haven't been paying attention to Dems lately, they basically want a monarchy in this country where they are the rulers and nobles, and all you commoners do as you are commanded.

Not having a lot of brain power going for them, they believe that "democracy" means "ruled by democrats".

I guess they'll find out.

Sounds like a footshoot to me. :(

What it sounds like is fake news. Nobody is being forced to rent to anyone. All the new rules does is say them being illegal cannot the the sole reason you do not rent to them.

Most landlords in the state already require a credit check and proof of income before they will rent to anyone. This pretty much removes most illegals

If you haven't been paying attention to Dems lately, they basically want a monarchy in this country where they are the rulers and nobles, and all you commoners do as you are commanded.
You're totally right. The Democrats are pushing for some kind of oligarchy to resolve their issues on, but that will divide the Prairie State. :(

The politicians need money to fund their goofy social programs

Forum List

Back