President Vladimir Putin on monday drove a Mercedes across the Crimean Bridge

Just explain one simple thing
Which religion in reality belong all those in Ukraine and Russia who push Russians to kill each other?

Russians do not murder each other in this war. Russians murder Ukrainians. I do not know why - no one knows - because this stupid and criminal war makes not any sense at all - for no one in the whole world. The Ukrainians defend themselves - what's perhaps not only their right to do but perhaps even their duty to do. Not to resists against the Russians could be the same like to do suicide.

Last edited:
Sanctions force Russians to drive Zhiguli but communists like Putin prefer to drive western cars
Just as a proof the guy is a hypocrite

MOSCOW, Dec 5 (Reuters) - President Vladimir Putin on Monday drove a Mercedes across the Crimean Bridge linking southern Russia to the annexed Crimean peninsula, less than two months since an explosion tore through one of the Kremlin chief's showcase infrastructure projects.
The 12-mile (19 km) road and rail bridge, which was personally opened by Putin in 2018, was bombed on Oct. 8 in an attack Russia said was carried out by Ukraine.

Putin, accompanied by Deputy Prime Minister Marat Khusnullin, was shown on state television behind the wheel of a Mercedes, asking questions about where the attack took place.

1_PAY-Vladimir-Putin-4-East2west-News.jpg

Due to the current situation in Russian economy a car like this suits Putin better

Proof of his illness. Just 5 years ago he carried an injured horse across the bridge.

for Mongols too ...

Mongols? --- Oh by the way - what has happened with the Mongol friend of one of our radio moderators? I heard a long time nothing from both. Hope they are well. On the other side. "Keine Nachricht - Gute Nachricht." (no message - good message. (No news = good news))

Last edited:
who does moscow czars love the German cars ?

Wrong question because we Germans and our country Germany have absolutelly nothing to do with the decisions of Putin. Otherwise he had not started this stupid war. In general: Mercedes produces wonderful cars. Mercedes is one of the very best car manufacturers in the world. The eldest car manufacturer.

You underestimate Putin and how damned easy it is for every Machiavellian politician - see also Donald Trump and many others who are following the rule "divide et impera" - to create votes for their stupid politics by using hate on Germany and Germans. We are an "Hollywood hate objetct" since decades. I do not really like to know how many stupid decisions had been made in the world because it is bad for Germany and/or Europe to do so. It's easy to make people to slaves of their own hate - which is in very most cases unmotivated but indoctrinated.

-----

The first car driver in the world had been by the way a woman. Here is Bertha Benz on her "Jungfernfahrt", her maiden journey.

Last edited:
Germans and our country Germany have absolutelly nothing to do with the decisions of Putin.
wrong, you created this ugly - mongol beast . you armed and fueled the horde with oil - gas cash. its Good that you have the new Government which support our fight with mongol - imperialism

wrong, you created this ugly - mongol beast .

I = "Germany" - did do what?

you armed and fueled the horde with oil - gas cash.

We bought oil and gas from Russia. Everyone did do so. We saw gas as a bridge technology into a future without CO2. Why not to trust in Russia? You are extremely bad in the use of the logic of time. Germany with trust made the very best peace politics in the world since the world exists. . Putin stopped this politic of Germany and you argue on your own now like Putin - with a negative algebraic sign.

its Good that you have the new Government which support our fight with mongol - imperialism

What a bullshit. What about to try to learn something about Germany before you try to tell a German something about Germany? The most who use the word "German" in the world speak about Prussians. But the Baltic Prussians do not exist any longer. The homeland of the Prussians had been the Oblast Kaliningrad (= Königsberg). Here an old song in memoriam of the Prussians:

Do you really expect I read what you are not able to say on your own with your own words? You answered nothing at all! Such a link is only able to be a source where your thoughts come from. In this case I had to find out whether the facts and or ideas of the thouzghts which are importnat for you and the source on its own are able to be a reliable information.

"Take a look in the internet" if you do not believe what I say to you here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back