A birthday gift for Putin. NATO destroyed Crimea Bridge, escalation coming?

The operation needs an excellent intel support. Ukrainian are too dumb and too corrupt, Putin would have been knew about the terror plans within few hours

Bah. It didn’t require some group at Langley to plan this. It was a simple operation. And nothing we have seen shows that Putin or anyone in his admin is anything approaching competent.

Let’s start with the obvious. It has been said for thirty years that modern armies float on a sea of diesel fuel. Logistics are the life blood of an army. Every military manual or textbook covers this with historical examples.

So understanding that an attack on a logistical choke point would be a good move is nothing. It doesn’t take a military genius to come up with that. It takes nothing more than a barely competent command staff.

Google Earth has all sorts of photographs from the air. It isn’t like you need a fleet of surveillance aircraft anymore. You just need access to the World Wide Web.

You don’t need a small army of spies with miniature cameras anymore. Most things are on social media. Instagram probably has thousands of pictures of the bridge before the bombing.

In fact there was a video on YouTube months ago that explains why and how Ukraine was looking at attacking the bridge. Five months ago.

You don’t need to be Alexander to figure out the importance of a bridge. Hell Gomer Pyle would know that.

Now to the idea that Putin and his minions are competent. That belief is obviously baseless. I am talking painfully obvious.

The invasion of Ukraine was obviously based upon flawed assumptions. The most obvious flawed assumption was that the Ukrainian people and military would just give up when the mighty Russian Army showed up.

Frankly. After months of watching this unfold. I’m certain of one thing. The Russians are as bad as they ever were. And that is personally disturbing. After the Wall Fell and the Soviets collapsed. Russian Soldiers came to Fort Bragg to see how the 82nd Airborne did it.

I met a couple of the Russians. We were explaining how the Engineers support the Infantry.

The Russian Officers couldn’t believe that we let the Enlisted see maps. They were astonished that the troops could read maps and do land navigation. The Russian Captain accused us of putting officers in enlisted uniforms to trick him.

What we considered basic soldier skills was advanced and classified information by their standards.

To tell the truth, I can imagine only a few people in the West who would be ready to start a nuclear war over Ukraine. I think that even a no-fly zone will be too much of them, because it can cause a direct confrontation with the Russians.

My bet is this conflict will be frozen before it can escalate into a nuclear exchange.
I disagree. If Putin pops a nuke, NATO will launch a massive wave of cruise missiles against every Russian base supporting the war in Ukraine as well as the base that launched the nuke. It will then announce that Russia has to withdraw from all territories taken since 2000 and that Putin has to be surrendered to the World Court to be tried as a war criminal. Plus Russia will have to pay reparations for all the damage to Ukraine, Georgia and Chechnya BEFORE sanctions will be lifted.

I disagree. If Putin pops a nuke, NATO will launch a massive wave of cruise missiles against every Russian base supporting the war in Ukraine as well as the base that launched the nuke. It will then announce that Russia has to withdraw from all territories taken since 2000 and that Putin has to be surrendered to the World Court to be tried as a war criminal. Plus Russia will have to pay reparations for all the damage to Ukraine, Georgia and Chechnya BEFORE sanctions will be lifted.
Do they let you use the computer in your padded room? Anyway, you missed taking the pills and that's why you're delusional.

Originally posted by AZrailwhale

He described perfectly what NATO did to Serbia, Ringo, as if there were no difference between the two countries.

This post is the confirmation of what I said in a message I posted 5 months ago:

When super patriotic american clowns are under the influence of heavy drugs they start confusing Russia with Serbia.

He described perfectly what NATO did to Serbia, Ringo, as if there were no difference between the two countries.

This post is the confirmation of what I said in a message I posted 5 months ago:

When super patriotic american clowns are under the influence of heavy drugs they start confusing Russia with Serbia.
That's because when they are running away Serban soldiers and Russan soldiers look exactly the same.

Do they let you use the computer in your padded room? Anyway, you missed taking the pills and that's why you're delusional.
The west is not going to allow Russia to use nukes without consequences. I described MINOR consequences that don't involve the west using its own nukes. The west could always jump to using MOABs which are the functional equivalent of nukes without the radiation on Russian civilian targets that match the parameters of the Russian strikes.

Why ukrainians don't like the Crimean Bridge anyway. A dual or even purely military purpose is only a superficial pretext.
In fact, they don't like it because the construction of such a grandiose structure itself does not correspond to the concept of occupation. The occupiers are not building anything like this, occupation is something temporary by definition.

Exactly the same with the development plan of Mariupol until 2035. Why should the occupiers make a comfortable city out of an industrial center? The task of the occupation is to pump out products and resources from the occupied territory. Factories must work day and night, regardless of the ecology and personnel consumption, no urbanism is needed here.
That is, as it has been in Mariupol for the last 30 years, and against the background of these prospects, it becomes clear that these ukrainians were literally occupiers, since they used the city using the methods of classical occupation.

Why ukrainians don't like the Crimean Bridge anyway. A dual or even purely military purpose is only a superficial pretext.
In fact, they don't like it because the construction of such a grandiose structure itself does not correspond to the concept of occupation. The occupiers are not building anything like this, occupation is something temporary by definition.

Exactly the same with the development plan of Mariupol until 2035. Why should the occupiers make a comfortable city out of an industrial center? The task of the occupation is to pump out products and resources from the occupied territory. Factories must work day and night, regardless of the ecology and personnel consumption, no urbanism is needed here.
That is, as it has been in Mariupol for the last 30 years, and against the background of these prospects, it becomes clear that these ukrainians were literally occupiers, since they used the city using the methods of classical occupation.
You don't make any sense.

You don't make any sense.
You're the one with no sense.
When russians come, they restore and build. For example, Warsaw was restored by the Soviet Union after the war. Don't ask the poles about it, the ungrateful pigs have forgotten about it.
When the US comes, they build a military base, surround it with a concrete fence and destroy everything around.

Here, for example, is a list of large enterprises and other construction projects that the USSR made in Afghanistan. The article is in Russian and I'm too lazy to translate, but you can translate the list of 142 items yourself, which lists large enterprises built by the USSR in Afghanistan. What has the US built there, apart from military bases in 20 years?

When russians come, they restore and build. For example, Warsaw was restored by the Soviet Union after the war. Don't ask the poles about it, the ungrateful pigs have forgotten about it.
When the US comes, they build a military base, surround it with a concrete fence and destroy everything around.

Here, for example, is a list of large enterprises and other construction projects that the USSR made in Afghanistan. The article is in Russian and I'm too lazy to translate, but you can translate the list of 142 items yourself, which lists large enterprises built by the USSR in Afghanistan. What has the US built there, apart from military bases in 20 years?

The Russians built lovely things in Ukraine. Like Chernobyl. A massive power plant run by politically reliable Party Men which had an admirable safety record. And the Russians were great at cleaning up the disaster.

Shall we discuss the fantastic work done in Hungary? Czechoslovakia? East Germany? Berlin?

While we are talking about Poland. How about the massacre of Polish Leaders?

Let’s talk about the Antonov 225 while we are discussing great things. When will we see it fly again?

I used to say I respected the Russian people. Now. Let them all die. Uncivilized. Nekulturny.

Seems the Kremlin has ordered the company doing the Kerch Bridge repairs to be done by July 1, 2023. 🥳

You’re insane. The Russians LOOTED Eastern Europe and Germany. The Red Army officially looted every factory and machine tool to ship back to Russia. The troops stole everything else that was portable.
They are still using that stolen tooling. The Ural motorcycle is nothing but a WWII BMW R-75 bike that’s still in production essentially unchanged 75 years after the tooling was stolen at the end of the war. When the Russians built anything, it was cheaply and poorly done and only benefitted the Russians.

I see. You're officially crazy and today is your internet access day

So the Rape and looting by the Soviet Army didn’t happen?

The Soviets called it Cultural Restitution. Oddly most of the Cultural Items were from the West. And they were never returned.

Russian history is anything but admirable. And nothing the Russian Government has ever done would be considered Noble.

Forum List

Back