A new attack on key Crimea bridge I Kremlin blames UK/USA for orchestrating attack on Crimean bridge

The biggest issue coming out of the bridge being targeted was again Russia made specific threats at bridges in the UK.

That's not going to work. Russia might find themselves the subject of a pre-emptive attack. The Brits take those sorts of things seriously and personally.

The biggest issue coming out of the bridge being targeted was again Russia made specific threats at bridges in the UK.

That's not going to work. Russia might find themselves the subject of a pre-emptive attack. The Brits take those sorts of things seriously and personally.
Live by the sword🇷🇺, die by the sword.

ps

The rouble is worth less than a US cent , UK penny, and even one euro cent , where are all the trolls 🇷🇺 now ? :icon_lol:

Live by the sword🇷🇺, die by the sword.

ps

The rouble is worth less than a US cent , UK penny, and even one euro cent , where are all the trolls 🇷🇺 now ? :icon_lol:

The WolfPack needs to move...like yesterday. It's not going to work out well for Russia to continue its Sabre rattling.

I don't think that Putin really understands the precarious position he is in. The world is not backing down like they keep thinking it would.

Russia is in real trouble...NATO is ready to erase the original reason for their treaty. Of course China will still be around....but for how much longer?

The WolfPack needs to move...like yesterday. It's not going to work out well for Russia to continue its Sabre rattling.

I don't think that Putin really understands the precarious position he is in. The world is not backing down like they keep thinking it would.

Russia is in real trouble...NATO is ready to erase the original reason for their treaty. Of course China will still be around....but for how much longer?
Belarusian dictator said that War will be over in September ! Its clear that Moscow empire runs out of cash. Commie China is in trouble as well , My friend work for a leading China´s IT company, cuts , cuts... They know, we are not gonna give them free cash anymore.

ps

And it begins...the slow burn of defeatism.

Up to 1000 body bags for US -Ukey Nazis every day . Seems a good winning balance . The Kyiv Nazis are now too scared to fight on the defence line because they lose all the time . But the very brave US-Ukey Nazis managed to kill two civilians going on holiday . So brave these Kyiv Nazis .

There are all those Russians on holiday at Crimean beaches....now trapped because the bridge is gone. Just a couple of bridges left and Crimea will be completely cut off from any Russian troops.

There are all those Russians on holiday at Crimean beaches....now trapped because the bridge is gone. Just a couple of bridges left and Crimea will be completely cut off from any Russian troops.
they knew, they wanted to show their support for Moscow empire, they pay for it today....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back