A neuroscientist Explains How Religious Fundamentalist Hijacks The Brain

Hey, you finally got something right!
Yeah.......I demonstrated that you BELIEVE in a fairy tale and dogma without any type of empirical evidence to back it up. ;)

You keep repeating the same PARROTED information yet fail to demonstrate the source of energy that caused this effect that you declare as CHARTED. That's DOGMA: A proclamation of truth void of evidence. 1. You can't define the cause of the Big Bang 2. You can't demonstrate through the scientific method that LIFE evolved from dead matter (Abiogenesis) 3. You can't falsify the Pasteur Model of biogenesis......but you got charts. :abgg2q.jpg: 4. You have NO LAW OF EVOULTION........more dogma.

5. You can't explain the origin of human morality as coming from NATURE, as morality does not exist in nature (animal kingdom).

Again........You can't show us ONE experiment within the scientific method that falsifies the Creation Model found in the Holy Scriptures. All you present is the content of the human mind void of any physical empirical evidences demonstrated through observable, reproducible and consistent experimentation. Its called DOGMATIC PHILOSOPHY.

Last edited:
Yeah.......I demonstrated that you BELIEVE in a fairy tale and dogma without any type of empirical evidence to back it up.

Knucklehead. You are clueless. You have no idea what I believe, but are too stupid to know that there is direct evidence of the Big Bang. You're basically just another online shitheel who has about a 7th grade level education while professing to know more than a PhD! :lmao:

Thanks for the rib-splitter! :laughing0301:

The really scary part is that you know less than shit about religion as well.

Deflection: I.E., a "logical fallacy" You charge others of presenting babble and crap......when the Pasteur Model is based upon the Scientific Method of experimentation that confirms the actual content found in the Holy Scriptures. All species of life can only be reproduced through preexisting life within the same species. :abgg2q.jpg:

You present MAN MADE doctrine that does not exist in the very source of true Christian Doctrine.......the Holy Scriptures, faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God. There is no propagation of a flat earth in the Holy Scriptures.

Then you go off presenting BABBLE and Charging Christians with teaching false science such as a flat earth......when in reality the actual content of scripture presents the following, The earth was created in spherical shape (the Hebrew word Chuwg or sometimes Khug.....meaning something ROUND in nature....not flat, but domed shaped as exampled in "Clouds are the hiding place for Him, so that He cannot see; and He walks on the VAULT (ARCHED) of heaven (sky)." -- Job: 22:14

Other examples of the same Hebrew word in describing the earth. "When He prepared the heavens (sky), I was there when He drew a CIRCLE (Chuwg or Khug) on the FACE of the DEEP (seas)." -- Prov. 8:27, so much for falling off the edge of the seas.......

"It is He who sets ABOVE on the CIRCLE (Chuwg, or Khug.....doomed, round vaulted..etc.) of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in." -- Isa. 40:22

Then you charge Christians with murdering innocent people for non belief. Show me the doctrine in the New Testament covenant that propagates anything close to the Catholic based inquisitions and crusades? It does not exist.

Again........show us the scripture that propagates the RAPE of anyone.......might less Children, anywhere in the New Testament Covenant......the very source of true Christian Doctrine. Proceed........

Show us more than your BABBLE, prosecute your charges with the actual content of the Holy Scriptures. You are simply parroting misinformation made up by those who refuse to accept the true content of the Scriptures.
the only one babbling is you--look at all that crap!! HAHAHAHAHAH
......plain and simple--chrisitans punished people for believing [ correctly so ] that the earth is not the center of the Universe
..they TORTURED people for not believing
there is no god and you can;t prove it...it's not up to me to prove otherwise

Then you charge Christians with murdering innocent people for non belief. Show me the doctrine in the New Testament covenant that propagates anything close to the Catholic based inquisitions and crusades? It does not exist.

The founder of christianity is "SAINT CONSTANTINE" He was an
empire builder, a law giver and very importantly the sponsor and
director of the compilation of the book called THE NEW TESTAMENT
aka THE NEW COVENANT. The laws of the CHRISTIAN CHURCH are his----passed on in the HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE LINE down to JUSTIN
who compiled Justinian law-----the basis of CANON LAW. Canon
law forms the basis for legalization of genocide----which describes
the Inquisition. More recently the important elements of JUSTINIAN
LAW were incorporated into the famous NUREMBURG LAWS of 1933,
for the Third Reich (3rd holy roman empire)

I can't make sense of this nonsense. Taking the place of religion ... in public schools and universities? Wha? What is this gibberish?
Not that religion is being taught, but that wokism is acting as a replacement religion among some segments of society compared to the quite recent past, and a replacement for science as well in some cases.

In moderation, religious and spiritual practices can be great for a person's life and mental well-being. But religious fundamentalism—which refers to the belief in the absolute authority of a religious text or leaders—is almost never good for an individual. This is primarily because fundamentalism discourages any logical reasoning or scientific evidence that challenges its scripture, making it inherently maladaptive.

Examine your Covid Cult

In moderation, religious and spiritual practices can be great for a person's life and mental well-being. But religious fundamentalism—which refers to the belief in the absolute authority of a religious text or leaders—is almost never good for an individual. This is primarily because fundamentalism discourages any logical reasoning or scientific evidence that challenges its scripture, making it inherently maladaptive.

So how can we shake some sense into Leftists since Leftism is the most successful religion in the world today bar none?

They, and their religious leaders, must understand that they have to share power with everyone else and not insist on having all of it. Not everyone is going to believe the way they believe, no matter how much propaganda we are forced to watch in the press and in academia.

Forum List

Back