In response to 52ndStreet - Is Covid one of the biblical plagues....

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Meister
"Thread closed, there is no source to back the stated facts in the OP."
The OP did not state any facts, they stated an opinion based on their viewpoint and religious beliefs. There was no reason to close the discussion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

52ndStreet

If you are religious, which obviously you are (I am not), you will have to do more research on this if you want a more significant answer.

The bible, along with Nostradamus, the Aztecs, and many other people and societies have all given their "prophecies" in relation to the future of the world and what will happen.

Anyone with any foresight using wisdom, research, common sense, and logic, can map out a plan of how the human race is going to act........and they will always be correct. Why? Because ANYBODY can "prophesize" anything and it will "come to pass".

It won't come to pass because of the prophecy, it will come to pass because whatever it is that was prophesied, happens to every culture, every society, and every human at some point in their lives whether they are an actual part of it or not.

If you research the biblical plagues of the end of world, or the end of mankind, you will find that these "plagues" have been noted over the centuries by many different cultures and societies. The same goes for Nostradamus. His book of prophecies are vague, even when they seem detailed......but even his details are vague.

Prophecies, and their cohorts such as plagues of man, are all subject to interpretation of what's going on in and around those who think they are defining the prophecies. When, in fact, the same has been done, over and over and over and over and over again, by majorities of societies, cultures and peoples throughout the centuries.

Prophesizing human reaction is like prophesizing whats going to happen if you don't stop at a red light. It hasn't happened yet, but people can guess at what will happen and prophesize what will "come to pass" if you don't stop at a red light.

The big PROBLEM with prophecies is that they can be construed, manipulated, and divined by anyone, to mean anything, at any given time or time period. Much like written laws are manipulated and used to scare people into doing what those in power want you to do.....or to think.

Prophesies are no more than wild guesses based on a social curve of how mankind is developing at any given time. And anybody with a decent intelligence level can make "prophecies" that will "come to pass". A woman I work with cannot figure out HOW I KNOW what is going to happen at any given time, with the company we work for. I even explained it to her, but she doesn't comprehend. She thinks I have some kind of mystic super power, because everything I tell her about what will happen next in the company all comes true. And she thinks I have a "gift". I just laugh.

Anyone that pays attention to everything that is constantly going on around them......what people are doing, what they are saying, what they are talking about, how they react.........can make predictions and "prophecies" about anything, and it will all "come to pass" at some point in time.

---------------------------------

But for you........and from what I've seen, heard, and witnessed so far in my life, and with whats going on today in the world..........

The "Beast" is the Democratic National Committee, and they themselves create these "plagues" in order force society to manipulate themselves to the will of those in power.

COVID is a biological weapon created to control and cull those people which stand in the way of those in power, that want to rule and dominate without consciousness. It's not a plague, it's a controlled mechanism by which those in power can gain power over peoples sanity, their will, and their personal lives.

To know the absolute truth, don't listen to what they ARE saying.............listen to what they are NOT saying......which speaks volumes!!!

Meister
"Thread closed, there is no source to back the stated facts in the OP."
The OP did not state any facts, they stated an opinion based on their viewpoint and religious beliefs. There was no reason to close the discussion.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

52ndStreet

If you are religious, which obviously you are (I am not), you will have to do more research on this if you want a more significant answer.

The bible, along with Nostradamus, the Aztecs, and many other people and societies have all given their "prophecies" in relation to the future of the world and what will happen.

Anyone with any foresight using wisdom, research, common sense, and logic, can map out a plan of how the human race is going to act........and they will always be correct. Why? Because ANYBODY can "prophesize" anything and it will "come to pass".

It won't come to pass because of the prophecy, it will come to pass because whatever it is that was prophesied, happens to every culture, every society, and every human at some point in their lives whether they are an actual part of it or not.

If you research the biblical plagues of the end of world, or the end of mankind, you will find that these "plagues" have been noted over the centuries by many different cultures and societies. The same goes for Nostradamus. His book of prophecies are vague, even when they seem detailed......but even his details are vague.

Prophecies, and their cohorts such as plagues of man, are all subject to interpretation of what's going on in and around those who think they are defining the prophecies. When, in fact, the same has been done, over and over and over and over and over again, by majorities of societies, cultures and peoples throughout the centuries.

Prophesizing human reaction is like prophesizing whats going to happen if you don't stop at a red light. It hasn't happened yet, but people can guess at what will happen and prophesize what will "come to pass" if you don't stop at a red light.

The big PROBLEM with prophecies is that they can be construed, manipulated, and divined by anyone, to mean anything, at any given time or time period. Much like written laws are manipulated and used to scare people into doing what those in power want you to do.....or to think.

Prophesies are no more than wild guesses based on a social curve of how mankind is developing at any given time. And anybody with a decent intelligence level can make "prophecies" that will "come to pass". A woman I work with cannot figure out HOW I KNOW what is going to happen at any given time, with the company we work for. I even explained it to her, but she doesn't comprehend. She thinks I have some kind of mystic super power, because everything I tell her about what will happen next in the company all comes true. And she thinks I have a "gift". I just laugh.

Anyone that pays attention to everything that is constantly going on around them......what people are doing, what they are saying, what they are talking about, how they react.........can make predictions and "prophecies" about anything, and it will all "come to pass" at some point in time.

---------------------------------

But for you........and from what I've seen, heard, and witnessed so far in my life, and with whats going on today in the world..........

The "Beast" is the Democratic National Committee, and they themselves create these "plagues" in order force society to manipulate themselves to the will of those in power.

COVID is a biological weapon created to control and cull those people which stand in the way of those in power, that want to rule and dominate without consciousness. It's not a plague, it's a controlled mechanism by which those in power can gain power over peoples sanity, their will, and their personal lives.

To know the absolute truth, don't listen to what they ARE saying.............listen to what they are NOT saying......which speaks volumes!!!
The information I posted is in the Bibles Book of revelation. I just did not include the chapter and verse of the "Seven plagues" I think its just to much censorship here at USmessageboard.

I shook my head at that one.

Anyway, I do not believe COVID is biblical. We have had pandemics before and will again. This just happens to be the one du jour.

I shook my head at that one.

Anyway, I do not believe COVID is biblical. We have had pandemics before and will again. This just happens to be the one du jour.
As well as wars and rumors of wars
The kicker will be the asteroid that falls like a star to the sea and destroys 1/3 if sea life/ships
When that happens. We win !

Forum List

Back