A neuroscientist Explains How Religious Fundamentalist Hijacks The Brain

hahhahahahah--that's a lot of babble crap
..your '''theory'' of creation of man is = god did it !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA
scripture!!!!!??? = babble crap fairytales
1. christians PUNISHED people for believing [ facts ] that the Earth is not the center of the Universe
2. christians tortured and MURDERED people for not believing in fairytale gods
3. christians pillaged christian cities for ---------------------------------$
4. christians RAPE children---then the hierarchy tried to cover it up
etc etc
CHRISTIANS do none of these things you imbecile.

To copy your constant rant..
"Athiests murder and rape at 1,000 times the rate of Christians"

I was challenged by my sister to prove the Bible was not true. I read it with an OPEN MIND unlike the mocking Jews and atheists of today.
oh--you never went to church or sunday school or celebrated christmas or easter or attended school in the USA?

oh--you never went to church or sunday school or celebrated christmas or easter or attended school in the USA?
Nope. I'm a Sabbath keeping Christian who observes the Holy Days

You never drank the blood of Christian children, you old hag?

Nope. I'm a Sabbath keeping Christian who observes the Holy Days

You never drank the blood of Christian children, you old hag?
seventh day adventist? nope---of course not-----they are not islamo-nazi pigs who perpetuate blood libels to justify YOUR FILTH

A clear statement of what is taking place in public education and the universities in America today, with Democrat totalitarian philosophy and "wokism" taking the place of traditional religion.
I can't make sense of this nonsense. Taking the place of religion ... in public schools and universities? Wha? What is this gibberish?

From the article -

"But religious fundamentalism—which refers to the belief in the absolute authority of a religious text or leaders—is almost never good for an individual. This is primarily because fundamentalism discourages any logical reasoning or scientific evidence that challenges its scripture, making it inherently maladaptive."

A clear statement of what is taking place in public education and the universities in America today, with Democrat totalitarian philosophy and "wokism" taking the place of traditional religion.
"Traditional religion" being, of course, whatever the tribe a person grew up in has chosen to believe

seventh day adventist? nope---of course not-----they are not islamo-nazi pigs who perpetuate blood libels to justify YOUR FILTH
No, Not SDA, not that it's any of your business. Your nastiness for no reason is about to get you on ignore, old hag

According to atheistic EVOLUTION: Billions of years ago NOTHING caused caused a tiny ball of matter to explode outwards at the speed of light, then Billions of years later (no one knows how long) the expanding violence created all the stars, mass matter and energy in the known universe....form lifeless, mindless unintelligent particles of 2 simple gasses (hydrogen and helium). About 13 Billions years later........the earth exists as a product of these floating particles of STAR DUST (4.5 billion years ago TODAY, when I was a child in middle school the age of the earth was just 3 billion years old....today the earth has aged billions of years in a matter of a few decades and this is propagated as TRUTH)? Somebody is lying either yesterday or today. Both can't be true........truth does not evolve.

Say Clyde, hate to burst your bubble, but where did you get this novel interpretation of the Big Bang? The National Enquirer's website? Because NOTHING you say in the above rant is actually true as to how science believes the universe began.

Maybe it seems like so much hogwash to you because your sources and understanding are all hogwash.

hahhahahahah--that's a lot of babble crap
..your '''theory'' of creation of man is = god did it !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHA
scripture!!!!!??? = babble crap fairytales
1. christians PUNISHED people for believing [ facts ] that the Earth is not the center of the Universe
2. christians tortured and MURDERED people for not believing in fairytale gods
3. christians pillaged christian cities for ---------------------------------$
4. christians RAPE children---then the hierarchy tried to cover it up
etc etc
Deflection: I.E., a "logical fallacy" You charge others of presenting babble and crap......when the Pasteur Model is based upon the Scientific Method of experimentation that confirms the actual content found in the Holy Scriptures. All species of life can only be reproduced through preexisting life within the same species. :abgg2q.jpg:

You present MAN MADE doctrine that does not exist in the very source of true Christian Doctrine.......the Holy Scriptures, faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word of God. There is no propagation of a flat earth in the Holy Scriptures.

Then you go off presenting BABBLE and Charging Christians with teaching false science such as a flat earth......when in reality the actual content of scripture presents the following, The earth was created in spherical shape (the Hebrew word Chuwg or sometimes Khug.....meaning something ROUND in nature....not flat, but domed shaped as exampled in "Clouds are the hiding place for Him, so that He cannot see; and He walks on the VAULT (ARCHED) of heaven (sky)." -- Job: 22:14

Other examples of the same Hebrew word in describing the earth. "When He prepared the heavens (sky), I was there when He drew a CIRCLE (Chuwg or Khug) on the FACE of the DEEP (seas)." -- Prov. 8:27, so much for falling off the edge of the seas.......

"It is He who sets ABOVE on the CIRCLE (Chuwg, or Khug.....doomed, round vaulted..etc.) of the earth, and its inhabitants are like grasshoppers, who stretches out the heavens like a curtain, and spreads them out like a tent to dwell in." -- Isa. 40:22

Then you charge Christians with murdering innocent people for non belief. Show me the doctrine in the New Testament covenant that propagates anything close to the Catholic based inquisitions and crusades? It does not exist.

Again........show us the scripture that propagates the RAPE of anyone.......might less Children, anywhere in the New Testament Covenant......the very source of true Christian Doctrine. Proceed........

Show us more than your BABBLE, prosecute your charges with the actual content of the Holy Scriptures. You are simply parroting misinformation made up by those who refuse to accept the true content of the Scriptures.

Say Clyde, hate to burst your bubble, but where did you get this novel interpretation of the Big Bang? The National Enquirer's website? Because NOTHING you say in the above rant is actually true as to how science believes the universe began.

Maybe it seems like so much hogwash to you because your sources and understanding are all hogwash.
Simply demonstrate the origin of this energy that is responsible for YOUR BIG BANG CHART? Thus, another logical fallacy........presenting information that you cannot even define the very source of its CAUSE. Its called the law of Causality. Which states very clearly as it the first and most fundamental law of physics: EVERY MATERIAL EFFECT MUST HAVE AN ADEQUATE ANTECEDENT OR SIMULTANEOUS CAUSE.

What? Did this energy come from nothing? HATE TO BURST YOUR PSEDUO INTELLECTUAL BUBBLE........but until you can explain this EFFECT and ADEQUATE CAUSE called THE UNIVERSE......you are presenting a circular argument based totally upon a logical fallacy. ;) What? Multiple Universe theory, string theory, etc. All circular in nature, for SOMETHING TO EXIST, according to the laws of physics (the laws that govern this universe), something had to preexist and that something had to be superior in its nature. The laws of physics state, If you begin with NOTHING, you will always have nothing.

Yet.......here we are, here the earth is, here is reality......that can't be denied. Whatever that source was, it was Superior (super) in nature (natural) to the laws that govern the known universe.

I suppose you are of greater intelligence than S. Hawking who stated the Universe created itself from NOTHING? Just show us a chart to demonstrate this pseudo intellectual truth. :abgg2q.jpg: And provide your Empirical Sources. I simply present the actual content of the holy scriptures that are very much objective in the fact they read the same for both you and I.

Last edited:
A good description of silly, childish books of iron age mythology.
More Ad Hominem attacks? Why is that the first missile always launched by the pseudo intellectual........the ad hominem personal attack? Its stims from a lack of being cable of defending your position. :popcorn:

the first and most fundamental law of physics: EVERY MATERIAL EFFECT MUST HAVE AN ADEQUATE ANTECEDENT OR SIMULTANEOUS CAUSE.
What crackpot online comedy course did you dig that out of? Remedial Idiots 101?

I simply present the actual content of the holy scriptures that are very much objective
You appear to have a very POOR fund of understanding of anything Holy, and absolutely no comprehension whatsoever of science or cosmology. I suggest you avoid both topics and stick to something safe that you can get totally wrong like planting seeds in dirt.

What crackpot online comedy course did you dig that out of? Remedial Idiots 101?

You appear to have a very POOR fund of understanding of anything Holy, and absolutely no comprehension whatsoever of science or cosmology. I suggest you avoid both topics and stick to something safe that you can get totally wrong like planting seeds in dirt.
Yeah.......ITS ME that does not understand......yet you have failed to present the CAUSE of the BIG BANG THEORY in a total lack of UNDERSTANDING. Again.........the personal ad hominem attack, the last and first resort of anyone that can't defend their position with any type of objective evidence.

All you FAKE scientists have presented NOTHING.......just like S. Hawking as a cause for existence. If nothing else the circular arguments are entertaining as hell. Proceed with your circles. :popcorn: Go parrot more fake deflective information and come back after your fingers do the walking in place of your brain.

Its a simple task. Just show us the experiment that falsifies the Pasteur Model of biogenesis. Then you can claim that the scriptures are wrong with some form of empirical truth.

Forum List

Back