A nation of dummies

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I believe 45% of the citizens of this great country take stupid pills. I believe 45% of the population of this great country are stupid naturally. That only leaves 10% of the population that are being driven crazy by everybody else. It’s no wonder as a country we are doomed.

I believe 45% of the citizens of this great country take stupid pills. I believe 45% of the population of this great country are stupid naturally. That only leaves 10% of the population that are being driven crazy by everybody else. It’s no wonder as a country we are doomed.

5d3fe826e27a7a9057ddda724dc37394.jpg

Well I dunno if they add up to 90% and ditto as to whether they’re naturally so or self-inflicted, but there certainly are one hell of a lot of stupid people. Everywhere! Some just stupid in one area, others masters of many. And no one demographic has the stupidity market cornered either. All human beings are eligible. Many are called and it seems like most are chosen. So just keep your eyes and ears open, stay alert, and watch the daily show of amazingly stupid people unfold around you but be careful because while some stuff is laughable other stuff they pull can be potentially dangerous, so heads-up! They’re everywhere!

I second this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back