A modest proposal regarding Soros

No?

So if that tennant threatens to terminate rent, among other payments, to apply personal financial pressure on POTUS that is definetly not a threat to American interests?

Are you seriously that naive or do you just make special mental allowances for your Dear Leader?
woo fk wad, that's truly special stupid right there.

Damn; you’re dull.

You’d quibble over a grain of sand in the Sahara.

No. He is a businessman. He knows that some people cheat. There’s no a reason on Earth to assume that he’d make any Presidnetial decisions based on a failure of any tenant to pay rent.

You’re beyond petty and ridiculous. You’re just a joke.
doesn't the business kick em out if they don't pay?

doesn't the business kick em out if they don't pay?
I’m pretty sure the landlord would evict the tenant or guest. Yes. But that process is cumbersome. Nevertheless, it wouldn’t raise any spectre of the President being conflicted as President.

Last edited:
Damn; you’re dull.

You’d quibble over a grain of sand in the Sahara.

No. He is a businessman. He knows that some people cheat. There’s no a reason on Earth to assume that he’d make any Presidnetial decisions based on a failure of any tenant to pay rent.

You’re beyond petty and ridiculous. You’re just a joke.

"He is a bussinessman" means nothing at all.

Should we have different laws for different people, who happen to be bussinessmen?

For a supposed lawyer you make very silly legal arguments

Last edited:
CjonesRGB01072024.jpg

"He is a bussinessman" means nothing at all.
Wrong. It means he’s a businessman and thus isn’t worked up over annoying and everyday incidents involving clients and customers.
Should we have different laws for different people, who happen to be bussinessmen?
No. Of course I neither said nor implied any such thing, you idiot.
For a supposed lawyer you make some seriously silly arguments
I’m not a supposed lawyer. And my positions are logical. No wonder you’re so confused.

Go have another lobotomy. 👍

Wrong. It means he’s a businessman and thus isn’t worked up over annoying and everyday incidents involving clients and customers.

Well you say that, but his foreign policy advisor says you are full of shit and that Trump's policies got swayed by his financial interests.

Here is Trump himself talking about having foreign conflict of interest that his foreign policy advisor saw in action:

Why would you think that your arguments, that rely purely on your good feelings about Trump are worth a damn to anyone that doesn't share them?

Last edited:
Zzz.

You choose to buy anything said by anybody when it suits your petty partisan purposes.

This from a guy who is now arguing that it's ok for American presidents to take money from foreign governments while in office.

You rightwingers sure made a lot of IMPEACH!!! stink about Joe Biden supposedly getting paid by someone through his son....only to now turn around and effectively say that it would be just fine for Joe Biden to personally "rent out" some properties to the Chinese government or get paid from them for other services. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
This from a guy who is now arguing that it's ok for American presidents to take money from foreign governments while in office.
Not exactly what I said.

Putting your deliberately false spin to the side, what I did say (correctly) is that the Comstitutional prohibition on a President accepting payment from foreign governments isn’t meant to suggest that a President who owns a business is not allowed to accept payment for his goods or services from a foreign government.

One must look to the whole of the Constitutional provision to see what is being said.
You rightwingers sure made alot of stink about Joe Biden supposedly getting paid by someone....only to now turn around and effectively say that it would be just fine for Joe Biden to personally "rent out" some properties to the Chinese government or get paid from them for other services.
Also not what I said. You’re not just retarded, Antoinette. You’re fundamentally dishonest. What your demented Potato is not allowed to do is to take money from another government to do things — as President — on their behalf.

Not exactly what I said.

Putting your deliberately false spin to the side, what I did say (correctly) is that the Comstitutional prohibition on a President accepting payment from foreign governments isn’t meant to suggest that a President who owns a business is not allowed to accept payment for his goods or services from a foreign government.

One must look to the whole of the Constitutional provision to see what is being said.

Also not what I said. You’re not just retarded, Antoinette. You’re fundamentally dishonest. What your demented Potato is not allowed to do is to take money from another government to do things — as President — on their behalf.
What would you think of Chinese payments to humper hotels in which nobody checked in. They would rent entire floors nobody would stay and those payments were to curry favor with him.

You’re fundamentally dishonest. What your demented Potato is not allowed to do is to take money from another government to do things — as President — on their behalf.

So you are fine with Chinese government paying Biden rent for his properties or some other bussiness service? Such payments in of themselves, would not at all be grounds for impeachment inquiry.

Correct?

No?

So if that tennant threatens to terminate rent, among other payments, to apply personal financial pressure on POTUS that is definetly not a threat to American interests?

Are you seriously that naive or do you just make special mental allowances for your Dear Leader?
They don’t care

He is obviously in violation of the emoluments clause but they just don’t care

Rule of law is completely subjective to them

Forum List

Back