A modest proposal regarding Soros

You’re a babbling retard. He was a collaborator.

Try to follows long, you imbecile.

Or better yet, just fuck off. You’re worthless.
So YES, I'm 100% correctly presenting your dumbass argument that Soros is a Nazi because as a child he did work for Nazi occupiers.

Don't be mad at me that your arguments are so damn embarrassing you can't even bring yourself to explicitly admit them.

Last edited:
No. He is a Nazi because he was a Nazi collaborator.

You suck at comprehension, honesty and logic.
...so now you are saying no, Soros did not do work for Nazi occupiers as a child? This is NOT what you call collaboration?

Seriously moron?

Yes he did you dishonest twat. He admitted it, too.

Yes. You seriously are a lying moron.
So YES he did work for Nazi occupiers as a child.

This is what you call collaboration. Right? This is why you call him a Nazi for life, no matter what he said or did his whole adult life.

So YES he did work for Nazi occupiers as a child.

This is what you call collaboration. Right? This is why you call him a Nazi for life, no matter what he said or did his whole adult life.
He is a scumbag who defended his scumbag behavior many years later. He is vile to the bone.

And Nazi collaborators really don’t deserve much restraint from being labeled as Nazis. You are an imbecile for life.

He is vile to the bone.
How so? What makes him a Nazi now?

Maybe he belives in militaristic totalitarian governing by a charismatic leader?
Supports some sort of ultra-imperealistic foreign policy?
Subscribes to a superior race theory and does something saddistic towards peoples he considers inferior?

What is it about Soros that makes him a Nazi? We'd have far too many Nazis around if everyone you don't like politically is auto-Nazi.

Last edited:
How so? What makes him a Nazi now?

Maybe he belives in militaristic totalitarian governing by a charismatic leader?
Supports some sort of ultra-imperealistic foreign policy?
Subscribes to a superior race theory and does something saddistic towards peoples he considers inferior?

What is it about Soros that makes him a Nazi? We'd have far too many Nazis around if everyone you don't like politically is auto-Nazi.
You’ve gone beyond boring.

Study the subject. Let me know if you ever glean any insight.

You’ve gone beyond boring.

Study the subject. Let me know if you ever glean any insight.
If it's too boring for you to answer why you'd call someone a Nazi in year 2022 then maybe...you shouldn't be calling them Nazis.

If it's too boring for you to answer why you'd call someone a Nazi in year 2022 then maybe...you shouldn't be calling them Nazis.
Zzz. It’s not boring, you dumbass fuckstick. You are. Words have meaning, you fucktard.

Maybe your Nazi collaborator pal should have chosen not to be a collaborator.

Zzz. It’s not boring, you dumbass fuckstick. You are. Words have meaning, you fucktard.
Yes dummy and I'm asking you wtf you mean when you say words: "Soros is a Nazi". I'm asking you what is it about Soros that makes him a Nazi.

Instead of answering that seemingly simple question in a direct way you start talking about how boring it is. :cuckoo:

That makes me think you don't actually know why you call Soros a Nazi. You are either taking face-saving to rediculous lenghs or are just casually expressing a nasty FEELING you have about Soros without having a fully thought out understanding of it.

Last edited:
Yes dummy and I'm asking you wtf you mean when you say words: "Soros is a Nazi". I'm asking you what is it about Soros that makes him a Nazi.

Instead of answering that seemingly simple question in direct way you start talking about how boring it is. :cuckoo:
Yes retard. You are a retard. And I’ve already clearly explained.

You’re a retard so you can’t follow along. So there’s no purpose served in your asking.

Get back down on your knees and suck more Nazi Soros dick.

Yes retard. You are a retard. And I’ve already clearly explained.

You’re a retard so you can’t follow along. So there’s no purpose served in your asking.

Get back down on your knees and suck more Nazi Soros dick.
Yep, reduced to a total degenerate state with just simple follow up questions.

You are weak in the head, broken like a toothpick.

Last edited:
If capitalism cared about your unusual definition of “morals” then it wouldn’t be capitalism.

The free market is good because it corrects problems in the economy, like when England attempted to artificially inflate their currency value.
Why do countries have tariff’s

So YES, I'm 100% correctly presenting your dumbass argument that Soros is a Nazi because as a child he did work for Nazi occupiers.

Don't be mad at me that your arguments are so damn embarrassing you can't even bring yourself to explicitly admit them.

He is not a NAZI and by the way your premise would mean all the jews in the concentration camps would be NAZIs too..

He is not a NAZI and by the way your premise would mean all the jews in the concentration camps would be NAZIs too..
Definetly not my premise.

Yep, reduced to a total degenerate state with just simple follow up questions.

You are weak in the head, broken like a toothpick.
Your failure is complete. But feel free to post some more because your retarded efforts are worthy of much laughter.

Meanwhile, Soros assisted the Nazis in taking stuff from other Jews. You are defending a complete scumbag corroborator.

But you remain too retarded to grasp what a scumbag you are.

Forum List

Back