A mobster could never pose the threat that Donald Trump poses to American democracy and the rule of law

A perfect summation of xiden, his handlers and the modern Marxist movement.

Are you stupid? Trump doesn't know what Marxist means either.

Marxism posits that the struggle between social classes—specifically between the bourgeoisie, or capitalists, and the proletariat, or workers—defines economic relations in a capitalist economy and will lead inevitably to a communist revolution.

Hmmm, let's see...........................

There were no wars.
Gas prices were much cheaper.
Our border was not being flooded day after day with fucking third-worlders.
Groceries, and other goods were much cheaper.
Mortgage rates were much lower.

Yeah, I would so hate to go back to those times!

What about it, there's more children being killed now than before Dobbs. Are you going to lie and say otherwise?

Seriously. House Republicans are holding Hunter hearings and can't find any evidence. At what point will they start investigating the election theft allegations Trump and Rudy are making? Mike Johnson even went along with trying to steal the election. He's a traitor too. That's why we want him as Speaker. To be honest, McCarthy was going to go along with the coup too until he backed out.

So I'm seriously wondering why the GOP controlled House isn't holding hearings on how the election was rigged....remind me again, in which states?

Georgia, Michigan, Arizona, PA, MN, exactly which states were rigged again?

Hmmm, let's see...........................

There were no wars.
Gas prices were much cheaper.
Our border was not being flooded day after day with fucking third-worlders.
Groceries, and other goods were much cheaper.
Mortgage rates were much lower.

Yeah, I would so hate to go back to those times!

Undocumented workers started coming here and taking jobs Americans would do on Reagan's watch. And take a look at the numbers from the Clinton years to the Bush years

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

"The republican judge"? WTF is a republican judge? Are the crazies so filled with hatred for Trump that they think judges are built in with a political bias and when they pretend to find an alleged "republican" judge, his/her opinion becomes cause for freaking celebration while the freaking Country goes down the drain under a doddering old fool?

Are you stupid? Trump doesn't know what Marxist means either.

Marxism posits that the struggle between social classes—specifically between the bourgeoisie, or capitalists, and the proletariat, or workers—defines economic relations in a capitalist economy and will lead inevitably to a communist revolution.

See the other thread you posted the same shit in.

Posting the same shit in post 141 & 143 doesn't make either true.

Seriously. House Republicans are holding Hunter hearings and can't find any evidence. At what point will they start investigating the election theft allegations Trump and Rudy are making? Mike Johnson even went along with trying to steal the election. He's a traitor too. That's why we want him as Speaker. To be honest, McCarthy was going to go along with the coup too until he backed out.

So I'm seriously wondering why the GOP controlled House isn't holding hearings on how the election was rigged....remind me again, in which states?

Georgia, Michigan, Arizona, PA, MN, exactly which states were rigged again?

Wow, complete and total deflection, what does any of that have to do with abortion, which you brought up BTW.

Undocumented workers started coming here and taking jobs Americans would do on Reagan's watch. And take a look at the numbers from the Clinton years to the Bush years

"Between 1999 and 2003, work-site enforcement operations were scaled back 95 percent by the Immigration and Naturalization Service, which subsequently was merged into the Homeland Security Department. The number of employers prosecuted for unlawfully employing immigrants dropped from 182 in 1999 to four in 2003, and fines collected declined from $3.6 million to $212,000, according to federal statistics.

"In 1999, the United States initiated fines against 417 companies. In 2004, it issued fine notices to three."

do you mean illegals bobo?....you can say that word.....

This Republican judge just said it all about Donald Trump…

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

“Make no mistake, a mobster, could never pose the threat that Donald Trump poses to American democracy and the rule of law,” the former judge said. “It's the fact that he was a president of the United States of America, and is now attempting to delegitimize America's democracy, the Constitution and the rule of law.”

“That’s the existential threat that faces America today,” he added.

More at the link below...

Luttig on Trump’s ‘vicious’ attacks against judges: No one with power has ‘addressed it’

I totally agree with Judge Luttig. Someone has to do something about Trump! He is truly an existential threat. What do you think?
/-----/
1712231192181.png

This Republican judge just said it all about Donald Trump…

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

“Make no mistake, a mobster, could never pose the threat that Donald Trump poses to American democracy and the rule of law,” the former judge said. “It's the fact that he was a president of the United States of America, and is now attempting to delegitimize America's democracy, the Constitution and the rule of law.”

“That’s the existential threat that faces America today,” he added.

More at the link below...

Luttig on Trump’s ‘vicious’ attacks against judges: No one with power has ‘addressed it’

I totally agree with Judge Luttig. Someone has to do something about Trump! He is truly an existential threat. What do you think?
Oh, boy. This is just reckless wingnut material. Were you living in America during Trump's presidency?

The rule of law. Really. Trump threatens the rule of law. Is that an April Fool's joke? With democrats there is no law at all. There is political patronage. But no law.

The rule of law. Really. Trump threatens the rule of law. Is that an April Fool's joke? With democrats there is no law at all. There is political patronage. But no law.

11. His second chief of staff, John Kelly: “A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”

1. His vice president, Mike Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. … Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States.”

5. His chairman of the joint chiefs, retired Gen. Mark Milley, seemed to invoke Trump: “We don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator. We take an oath to the Constitution and we take an oath to the idea that is America – and we’re willing to die to protect it.”

Seems to me, there's something wrong with the Republican party. That it could be taken over by such a clearly corrupt criminal organization.

Dude, it's life imitating art

View attachment 924825
This is probably Trump's favorite book. Not the bible.
I have as little facts on that as you do. But most people would probably shoot you if you came near their daughter. Bet on it.

11. His second chief of staff, John Kelly: “A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”

1. His vice president, Mike Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. … Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States.”

5. His chairman of the joint chiefs, retired Gen. Mark Milley, seemed to invoke Trump: “We don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator. We take an oath to the Constitution and we take an oath to the idea that is America – and we’re willing to die to protect it.”
People will say anything.
Trump is a threat to DC and pissed in their cereal bowl. They will do whatever is necessary to attempt to keep him out. You saw what they did to try to remove him...
Trump is a threat to NWO and we saw what they can do (wuwu virus)

Trump is the best choice to save America

61ZsfZqNCOL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Blah. Then again Yada Yada Yada.

Democrats release actual violent criminals, arrested and released dozens of times. The purpose of the release is to give violent offenders another chance to kill and steal.

Democrats have destroyed our borders for THE SOLE PURPOSE of allowing the entire nation to be overrun by the criminals of other countries.

Democrats are doubling down on being the party of lawless violence by admitting tens of thousands of Haitian killers who burn victims alive and then eat them.

Do you really think what Mark "White rage" Milley means anything? Do you imagine the public is going to pay the slightest attention to Mike Pence? He has already been rejected by Republicans and democrats.

Then the other guy trying to make a buck exploiting Trump hate.

You don't have a clear idea of how the public is viewing the rule of law, or the growth of violent lawlessness. And that's a good thing.

Blah. Then again Yada Yada Yada.

Democrats release actual violent criminals, arrested and released dozens of times. The purpose of the release is to give violent offenders another chance to kill and steal.

Democrats have destroyed our borders for THE SOLE PURPOSE of allowing the entire nation to be overrun by the criminals of other countries.

Democrats are doubling down on being the party of lawless violence by admitting tens of thousands of Haitian killers who burn victims alive and then eat them.

Do you really think what Mark "White rage" Milley means anything? Do you imagine the public is going to pay the slightest attention to Mike Pence? He has already been rejected by Republicans and democrats.

Then the other guy trying to make a buck exploiting Trump hate.

You don't have a clear idea of how the public is viewing the rule of law, or the growth of violent lawlessness. And that's a good thing.
Look at your cute talking points. Stay focused on the topic.

People will say anything.
Trump is a threat to DC and pissed in their cereal bowl. They will do whatever is necessary to attempt to keep him out. You saw what they did to try to remove him...
Trump is a threat to NWO and we saw what they can do (wuwu virus)

Trump is the best choice to save America

View attachment 927097

Didn't you like Mike Pence until he didn't go along with the coup?

The most honest Republican

Forum List

Back