A mobster could never pose the threat that Donald Trump poses to American democracy and the rule of law

This Republican judge just said it all about Donald Trump…

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

“Make no mistake, a mobster, could never pose the threat that Donald Trump poses to American democracy and the rule of law,” the former judge said. “It's the fact that he was a president of the United States of America, and is now attempting to delegitimize America's democracy, the Constitution and the rule of law.”

“That’s the existential threat that faces America today,” he added.

More at the link below...

Luttig on Trump’s ‘vicious’ attacks against judges: No one with power has ‘addressed it’

I totally agree with Judge Luttig. Someone has to do something about Trump! He is truly an existential threat. What do you think?
Well that sure is stupid Lakookta....Joey Capone and bagman Hunter have done significant damage to our country in the short time he has been mob boss.

Actually, I consider Trump to be the most dangerous mobster America has ever faced. He is far more dangerous than any ordinary mobster. He must be defeated.
Really? Try following the money trail of certain current mobsters Lakookta. They are the dangerous ones.

Read a book.
You don't believe any of the books written about Trump.

Are there any books written about Trump that are flattering? That should tell you something. Forget all the books who write unfavorably about the man. Let's say all of them are doing it for money.

Where are the books praising Trump? With all the people who come up to Trump crying and begging him for things, and him delivering, there must be a lot of books praising Trump. Can you name any?

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS''A MOBSTER COULD NEVER POSE THE THREAT THAT DONALD TRUMP POSES TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY AND THE RULE OF LAW. JUDGE LUTTIG OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'

“Make no mistake, a mobster, could never pose the threat that Donald Trump poses to American democracy and the rule of law,” the former judge said. “It's the fact that he was a president of the United States of America, and is now attempting to delegitimize America's democracy, the Constitution and the rule of law.”

Luttig on Trump’s ‘vicious’ attacks against judges: No one with power has ‘addressed it’

I totally agree with Judge Luttig. Someone has to do something about Trump! He is truly an existential threat. What do you think?
he was president already and supposedly lost second campaign, so how is it he was against democracy? He'd have to still be in office. Don't dictators always win?

Uh, that would be opinion, not fact.:rolleyes:

You don't believe any of the books written about Trump.

Are there any books written about Trump that are flattering? That should tell you something. Forget all the books who write unfavorably about the man. Let's say all of them are doing it for money.

Where are the books praising Trump? With all the people who come up to Trump crying and begging him for things, and him delivering, there must be a lot of books praising Trump. Can you name any?
The publishing industry is liberal.

Glad to see the judge is impartial and nonpartisan. NOT!!!!!!!

What's a "republican judge"? Is that some sort of a title a Banana Republic bestows on a political hack? Open borders is a threat to democracy and so is the alarming rate of fentanyl poisoning of young kids and so is the bleak economic future not to mention a doddering old fool with his freaking trembling thumb on the nuclear button.

Seriously, I'm trying to imagine how a person could take over the Democratic party the way Trump has taken over the GOP. Someone I loved so much I would even defend all his lies and PROOF he's a corrupt. Proof he tried to dig up fake news on his opponent. Proof he tried to rig Georgia. PROOF. And I would still defend this person? Rather than move on to someone else?

This isn't about the hildabitch.

This isn't about the hildabitch.

What I love about what you did to Hillary is for some strange reason Trump made it a felony to do what she did. But then him and his team did what she did. Now he's complaining he's being charged. Or cry that it's political.

The Republicans must not believe any of Trump's lies. Like the election was stolen. Because if they believed a ounce of it, they'd be all over it like they are hunter. But they aren't screaming every day or looking into election fraud. Why is that?

you got that right bobo.....

How can you risk Trump becoming president again after he tried to steal our election?

I believe Mike Johnson went along with Trump and his attempted coup, yet not one mention from him about how the 2020 election was stolen. Because it wasn't. They would laugh at him if he tried it. All he looks into is the Biden crime family.

In fact, Trump is on trial for sending a mob based on this lie that the election was stolen. So this is all going to come out in court. One things for sure won't come out in court. Trump's lawyers won't present any evidence the election was stolen. You would think he would use this evidence in his defense.

And Rudy never used any of this supposed evidence in his defense. He was found guilty of being a liar. And you aren't worried about him being president again?

Forum List

Back