A militant schoolboy build a canon at school, why no media panic or coverage?

Most rational people will tell you it looks like a bomb.

Nope. The only people who think it looks like a bomb are idiots. Pants shitters.

TV bombs have big countdown timers on them and you dumb fucks think that's what a bomb looks like.

"We stopped it with just two seconds left on the clock! Whew!"

The cops didn't think it was a bomb. That's why they put it in their car instead of calling the bomb squad.

But as far as the other question, was the clock device he brought to school a legitimate cause for concern, the answer is an unequivocal yes. I have built and taught classes on improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and the clock he brought to school is a dead ringer for the trigger used on many of these homemade bombs.

They look nothing alike.

They both have wires. Gosh!

And among many other things, I am a long time electronics technician. It looks like a clock and nothing more.

I think I'll trust the word of a man that has actually built and trained those on IED's over some self proclaimed electrician that has never seen an actual IED.
Electronics technician. I've built quite a lot of circuits.

And I am retired military. I've seen plenty of IEDs. Even helped kill a few IED laying assholes.

These people are retards.

Show me the explosives, dumbass.

Again: THE COPS KNEW IT WASN'T A BOMB. THEY PUT IT IN THEIR CAR WITH THE KID.

Most rational people will tell you it looks like a bomb.

Nope. The only people who think it looks like a bomb are idiots. Pants shitters.

TV bombs have big countdown timers on them and you dumb fucks think that's what a bomb looks like.

"We stopped it with just two seconds left on the clock! Whew!"

The cops didn't think it was a bomb. That's why they put it in their car instead of calling the bomb squad.

But as far as the other question, was the clock device he brought to school a legitimate cause for concern, the answer is an unequivocal yes. I have built and taught classes on improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and the clock he brought to school is a dead ringer for the trigger used on many of these homemade bombs.

They look nothing alike.

They both have wires. Gosh!

And among many other things, I am a long time electronics technician. It looks like a clock and nothing more.

I think I'll trust the word of a man that has actually built and trained those on IED's over some self proclaimed electrician that has never seen an actual IED.
Electronics technician. I've built quite a lot of circuits.

And I am retired military. I've seen plenty of IEDs. Even helped kill a few IED laying assholes.

These people are retards.
SMH

It's a clock. It looks like a clock. It looks nothing like an IED. Not even close.

And I bet the teacher never saw an IED in her life. Her only experience with bombs was probably what she saw in some TV movie.

"Whatever you do, don't cut the red wire!"

If they though it was a bomb, why did they put it the police car, with the kid?

Idiots. You drank some serious piss.

They didn't evacuate the school.

They sent the clock to the school office.

The cops put it in their car.

Now explain why they would do all these things if they really thought it was a bomb, or even a POSSIBLE bomb.

You people are suckers.

Idiots thought it was a bomb...and in case you haven't noticed we live in an Idiocracy.

Idiots thought it was a bomb.

Nope.

If they thought it was a bomb in this day and age, they would have evacuated the school.

If they thought it was a bomb in this day and age, they would not have sent it to the office.

If they thought it was a bomb in this day and age, the cops would not have put it in their car.

It is blindingly obvious they did not think it was a bomb.

Link to the information that says the clock was put in the same car as the boy
They didn't call the bomb squad. Did you see any story anywhere that they called a bomb squad?

Nope.

They put it in their car.

I see nothing wrong here.

Try seeing the forest for the trees as they say. This kid looks like the sort you'd worry about, but no one did. Meanwhile kid who doesn't pop any red flags solely because he looks like someone to be concerned over, but doesn't build an actual cannon or dress in typical terrorist garb gets tried in the press and villified.

Why would you worry about this kid?

Looks like a normal American boy to me.

It's an air cannon, operates on compressed air. The experiment was to show that a longer barrel doesn't necessarily mean you can shoot a longer distance.

Seems your attempting to make some kind of racial point where none exists.

Like to think the point about the hypocritical double-standard is apparent and you're just bullshitting around. Otherwise you're dangerously stupid.

Actually no...

The white kid was at a science fair while the Muslim Kid was in a regular class with his clock... Now I am not justifying the reaction by the school over the clock because in my opinion they were wrong and so were the police, but you are attempting to compare apples to oranges in my opinion...

Now before someone comments about how the School reaction was correct and the police were correct need to first answer why the school did not evacuate the students if they felt the clock was a bomb and the kids lives were in danger?

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...detained-for-device-resembling-bomb/72339246/

ccording to Irving police, Ahmed's case contained a digital clock that the student had taken apart and rearranged. Police said the student had the briefcase in his English class, where he plugged it into an electrical outlet and it started to make noise.

Ahmed told WFAA that his English teacher confiscated his case. A few hours later, the student said the principal and school resource officer pulled him out of class and questioned the high school freshman.

A FEW HOURS LATER!

They questioned him a few hours later. Didn't evacuate the school.

I just hope that the American cannon kid just keeps working . He might come up with a real break through in artillery .

Last edited:

Link to the information that says the clock was put in the same car as the boy
They didn't call the bomb squad. Did you see any story anywhere that they called a bomb squad?

Nope.

They put it in their car.

So you have nothing to support your claim that they put it in the car with the boy. In other words, you lied.

Idiots thought it was a bomb.

Nope.

If they thought it was a bomb in this day and age, they would have evacuated the school.

If they thought it was a bomb in this day and age, they would not have sent it to the office.

If they thought it was a bomb in this day and age, the cops would not have put it in their car.

It is blindingly obvious they did not think it was a bomb.

It's blindingly obvious that some idiot DID think it was a bomb...otherwise that idiot would not have started the whole mess. f'ing duh, way to outsmart yourself, rocket surgeon. :lol:

Irving ISD student detained for 'suspicious device'

ccording to Irving police, Ahmed's case contained a digital clock that the student had taken apart and rearranged. Police said the student had the briefcase in his English class, where he plugged it into an electrical outlet and it started to make noise.

Ahmed told WFAA that his English teacher confiscated his case. A few hours later, the student said the principal and school resource officer pulled him out of class and questioned the high school freshman.

A FEW HOURS LATER!

They questioned him a few hours later. Didn't evacuate the school.

They waited a few hours later while not evacuating the students...

It seem the School Officials should be held accountable for their lack of care for the children safety...

Also the Police Department should be held accountable for not making sure that it was not a real threat and requiring the children being evacuated while the bomb department investigate to see if the clock was really a bomb...

Just wondering why the Officials failed at doing their job when they were in fear of a clock made by a Muslim Child?

Forum List

Back