A militant schoolboy build a canon at school, why no media panic or coverage?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
A child builds a clock and some git thinks it looks like a bomb and it's a global story. Meanwhile a kid in olive drab builds a canon (but is white) and no one mentions it whatsoever.

10986786.jpg

But ya, the clock-kid wasn't racially profiled and the trouble he got into was totally justified. Just like the canon-maker kid and nothing happening over it was also totally justified.

Science fair experiments range from crime to coho

A child builds a clock and some git thinks it looks like a bomb and it's a global story. Meanwhile a kid in olive drab builds a canon (but is white) and no one mentions it whatsoever.

10986786.jpg

But ya, the clock-kid wasn't racially profiled and the trouble he got into was totally justified. Just like the canon-maker kid and nothing happening over it was also totally justified.

Science fair experiments range from crime to coho
What kind of canon was it? A camera? Printer?

I think the schools initial reaction was warranted. The extensiveness was NOT.
Not to mention, to show Americans how bigoted they are, they move to a place surrounded by terrorism LMFAO

I see nothing wrong here.

Try seeing the forest for the trees as they say. This kid looks like the sort you'd worry about, but no one did. Meanwhile kid who doesn't pop any red flags solely because he looks like someone to be concerned over, but doesn't build an actual cannon or dress in typical terrorist garb gets tried in the press and villified.

Try seeing the forest for the trees as they say. This kid looks like the sort you'd worry about, but no one did. Meanwhile kid who doesn't pop any red flags solely because he looks like someone to be concerned over, but doesn't build an actual cannon or dress in typical terrorist garb gets tried in the press and villified.

Why would you worry about this kid?

Looks like a normal American boy to me.

It's an air cannon, operates on compressed air. The experiment was to show that a longer barrel doesn't necessarily mean you can shoot a longer distance.

Seems your attempting to make some kind of racial point where none exists.

It's an air cannon, operates on compressed air. The experiment was to show that a longer barrel doesn't necessarily mean you can shoot a longer distance.

Like to think the point about the hypocritical double-standard is apparent and you're just bullshitting around. Otherwise you're dangerously stupid.

He's dressed like one of those RW terror groups and building cannons....oh but white, nevermind...You'll be allowed to shoot up your school with your awesome weapon another time

Will this kid get an invite to the WH for being used as a political ploy?

Why? Has this story been picked up Nationally? Was the boy wronged somehow? Or just for being a white boy he should be invited because yanno, ...white!

The right and the lefties both felt that the last kids clock looked like a bomb, and I agree it did.
Now everyone is scared to call in to make sure things like the clock are ok until some crazy kid who is brainwashed blows apart a school.

I see no connection to clock boy.

And frankly, if little green men are robbing banks, little green men should be profiled. It's only common sense.

And frankly, if little green men are robbing banks, little green men should be profiled. It's only common sense.

Except for those white boy mass shooters...thats unfair to profile them. Build your cannon in peace deal precious white baby

this kid seems normal to me , its just a cannon . clockmeds box of wires looked like a bomb that his muslim brothers use to kill innocents . --- jmo ---

Except for those white boy mass shooters...thats unfair to profile them. Build your cannon in peace deal precious white baby

We are not permitted to profile the insane. Privacy "rights", ya know?

Like to think the point about the hypocritical double-standard is apparent and you're just bullshitting around. Otherwise you're dangerously stupid.

There is no double standard. The clock boy brought into the school a home-made device that looked like a bomb. The cannon boy built a cannon that looked like a cannon and had the school's permission to do so.

So apparently you are the stupid one.

There is no double standard. The clock boy brought into the school a home-made device that looked like a bomb. The cannon boy built a cannon that looked like a cannon and had the school's permission to do so.

So apparently you are the stupid one.

The clock was shown to over half a dozen teachers in his classes who didn't raise an eyebrow. It was one idgit who being unnaturally stupid thought it looked like a bomb.

Meanwhile, a kid in militant-looking olive drab builds an actual cannon that looks like a mortar and it's a non-event.

If you don't see the double standard you're choosing not to because you do. No one's that fucking stupid, not even if they're from Texas. :)

Forum List

Back