A militant schoolboy build a canon at school, why no media panic or coverage?

this kid seems normal to me , its just a cannon . clockmeds box of wires looked like a bomb that his muslim brothers use to kill innocents . --- jmo ---

"Just a cannon" :rofl:

If someone can make a bomb in their underwear, a kid with crazy parents white/ black/ or whatever could bring a innocent looking bomb in now a day's.

The terrorists are finding every which way to catch people off guard all over the world.

I see no connection to clock boy.

And frankly, if little green men are robbing banks, little green men should be profiled. It's only common sense.

Except for those white boy mass shooters...thats unfair to profile them. Build your cannon in peace deal precious white baby

We are not permitted to profile the insane. Privacy "rights", ya know?

I said white.

You profiler you.

The right and the lefties both felt that the last kids clock looked like a bomb

Nope. Only ignorant pants shitters thought it looked like a bomb. They watch too much TV where every bomb has a big countdown timer on it.

It didn't look anything like a bomb.

Several teachers saw it before the one that shit her pants. None of them thought it was a bomb. And neither did the cops, which is why they put it in their car instead of calling out the bomb squad.

, and I agree it did.
That's because you're a pants shitter.

I see nothing wrong here.

Try seeing the forest for the trees as they say. This kid looks like the sort you'd worry about, but no one did. Meanwhile kid who doesn't pop any red flags solely because he looks like someone to be concerned over, but doesn't build an actual cannon or dress in typical terrorist garb gets tried in the press and villified.

Why would you worry about this kid?

Looks like a normal American boy to me.

It's an air cannon, operates on compressed air. The experiment was to show that a longer barrel doesn't necessarily mean you can shoot a longer distance.

Seems your attempting to make some kind of racial point where none exists.

Like to think the point about the hypocritical double-standard is apparent and you're just bullshitting around. Otherwise you're dangerously stupid.

There is no double standard. The clock boy brought into the school a home-made device that looked like a bomb. The cannon boy built a cannon that looked like a cannon and had the school's permission to do so.

So apparently you are the stupid one.

The clock was shown to over half a dozen teachers in his classes who didn't raise an eyebrow. It was one idgit who being unnaturally stupid thought it looked like a bomb.

Meanwhile, a kid in militant-looking olive drab builds an actual cannon that looks like a mortar and it's a non-event.

If you don't see the double standard you're choosing not to because you do. No one's that fucking stupid, not even if they're from Texas. :)

Link to where it states he showed it to six teachers.

Most rational people will tell you it looks like a bomb.

Built an "air" cannon that looks like a cannon and had permission from his teacher.

Dude you are seriously fucked in the head.

cannon were quite common around the neighborhood when I grew up . Mostly blackpowder or some were gas . Have forgotten the gas name . Not a big deal though , in my opinion . Same as a kid taking his rifle or shotgun to school in his pickup truck . Just normal American stuff CC !! Box of wires that looks like a muslim jihadis suicide bomb , well , that's different imo !!

I invite any white person here to walk into an airport and even joke about something being a bomb...you'll find out just how color-blind irrational panic, fear and over-reactions are.

cannon were quite common around the neighborhood when I grew up . Mostly blackpowder or some were gas . Have forgotten the gas name . Not a big deal though , in my opinion . Same as a kid taking his rifle or shotgun to school in his pickup truck . Just normal American stuff CC !! Box of wires that looks like a muslim jihadis suicide bomb , well , that's different imo !!

Oh yeah, Cannons, shotguns in your car...yanno, white people normal stuff. Despite their record of mass shootings this is totally reasonable. A muslim boy with a clock tho...Well, profile THEM

I invite any white person here to walk into an airport and even joke about something being a bomb...you'll find out just how color-blind irrational panic, fear and over-reactions are.

Indeed. Never greet your friend at the airport with "Hi, Jack!"

You'll find yourself at the bottom of a pile.

Nope. The only people who think it looks like a bomb are idiots. Pants shitters.

TV bombs have big countdown timers on them and you dumb fucks think that's what a bomb looks like.

"We stopped it with just two seconds left on the clock! Whew!"

The cops didn't think it was a bomb. That's why they put it in their car instead of calling the bomb squad.

Nope. The only people who think it looks like a bomb are idiots. Pants shitters.

TV bombs have big countdown timers on them and you dumb fucks think that's what a bomb looks like.

The cops didn't think it was a bomb. That's why they put it in their car instead of calling the bomb squad.

But as far as the other question, was the clock device he brought to school a legitimate cause for concern, the answer is an unequivocal yes. I have built and taught classes on improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and the clock he brought to school is a dead ringer for the trigger used on many of these homemade bombs.

Ahmed1.png

Here is a side by side comparison of Ahmed’s clock and an Iranian-made IED trigger used to kill US troops in Iraq. Even more importantly, here is a picture of an IED training device sold to US law enforcement agencies to help them identify and learn how to deal with homemade bombs. They would have been deficient in performing their public safety duties if they had not done a full examination and investigation of the device, it’s presence at school and the person who built it and brought it there.

Center for Security Policy | A clock or a bomb trigger, can you tell the difference?

For a untrained eye, this looks like a bomb. With all of the school killings we certainly are in hypersensitive when it comes to things like this.

Suitcase.jpg

The things is, how many people has ever seen an actual IED?

In the current climate we live in and with the "see something, say something" mantra that's drilled into our heads, it is more than reasonable to be concerned about a device like this.

For a untrained eye, this looks like a bomb. With all of the school killings we certainly are in hypersensitive when it comes to things like this.

The things is, how many people has ever seen an actual IED?

In the current climate we live in and with the "see something, say something" mantra that's drilled into our heads, it is more than reasonable to be concerned about a device like this.

I agree 100%

My son who is a type 1 diabetic was put through so much while at the airport because of his insulin pump, I don't see him going to the white house.

I see nothing wrong here.

Try seeing the forest for the trees as they say. This kid looks like the sort you'd worry about, but no one did. Meanwhile kid who doesn't pop any red flags solely because he looks like someone to be concerned over, but doesn't build an actual cannon or dress in typical terrorist garb gets tried in the press and villified.
The sort you'd worry about?

Really? You'd worry about an American kid wearing fatigues?

I worry about foreigners not Americans unless they're Americans pretending to be foreigners

But as far as the other question, was the clock device he brought to school a legitimate cause for concern, the answer is an unequivocal yes. I have built and taught classes on improvised explosive devices (IEDs) and the clock he brought to school is a dead ringer for the trigger used on many of these homemade bombs.

They look nothing alike.

They both have wires. Gosh!

And where's the explosive, dumbass?

Among many other things, I was a long time electronics technician. It looks like a clock and nothing more.

Again: The cops knew it wasn't a bomb. THEY PUT IT IN THEIR CAR. WITH THE KID.

Get it now? You people are idiots.

They look nothing alike.

They both have wires. Gosh!

And among many other things, I am a long time electronics technician. It looks like a clock and nothing more.

I think I'll trust the word of a man that has actually built and trained those on IED's over some self proclaimed electrician that has never seen an actual IED.

Forum List

Back