A message to the woke...

Someone whose signature line is pathological hate, nothing the author of this thread is credible, sane or worth reading.

WOKE is a cultural slang word "to be aware of the need for and committed to social justice. This usage of the term "woke" (particularly in reference to activism against black oppression) is thought to have originated in the mid-20th century"

This is the agenda, one which awakens all American Citizens to support and defend the Vision Statement left to us in the Constitution by our Founders, to wit:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America"

This is the agenda, one which awakens all American Citizens to support and defend the Vision
That's nice... the problem with it is the need by its purveyors to silence or even to CRUSH the lives of any who do not agree with the means of implementation of this brave new, equitable world. No system that relies on censorship and open threats, is a system that is made to improve the lot of anyone. I look forward to the day when those who champion it now, are targeted by it themselves. That day will come.

Someone whose signature line is pathological hate, nothing the author of this thread is credible, sane or worth reading.

WOKE is a cultural slang word "to be aware of the need for and committed to social justice. This usage of the term "woke" (particularly in reference to activism against black oppression) is thought to have originated in the mid-20th century"

This is the agenda, one which awakens all American Citizens to support and defend the Vision Statement left to us in the Constitution by our Founders, to wit:

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America"
Woke it a term for an emotionally immature and stunted individual who is unable to cope with outside stimuli that does not meet their needs or wants.

Social justice is a term used to explain how people are dictatorial fuckwads who demand the world conform to their emotionally crippled needs.

You can try and twist your actions to meet some kind of perceived merging with the Constituion, but it isn't.

Woke it a term for an emotionally immature and stunted individual who is unable to cope with outside stimuli that does not meet their needs or wants.

Social justice is a term used to explain how people are dictatorial fuckwads who demand the world conform to their emotionally crippled needs.

You can try and twist your actions to meet some kind of perceived merging with the Constituion, but it isn't.
That's fucking hilarious considering you all are the clowns that can't handle free speech, which is all social justice is.

That's fucking hilarious considering you all are the clowns that can't handle free speech, which is all social justice is.
You don't know the meaning of the phrase "free speech". It means EVERYONE has it. Even those you disagree with.

Without threatening people's lives, livelihoods, or social standing.

You fucking clowns are just emotionally stunted children throwing tantrums because you can't get your way. Fuck off.

You don't know the meaning of the phrase "free speech". It means EVERYONE has it. Even those you disagree with.
You are going to demonstrate you don't understand free speech in the very next line clown boy. Lol.
Without threatening people's lives, livelihoods, or social standing.
Only one of those is true. Only threatening violence is against the law. I am perfectly within my right however to threaten your livelihood and social standing with boycotts and protests. Conversely, you have no right to my respect and I have every right to cause people to lose respect for you by bad mouthing you in public.
You fucking clowns are just emotionally stunted children throwing tantrums because you can't get your way. Fuck off.
No bitch boy. Learn to be seen as a deplorable. Lol.

You can blather all day long on an internet discussion board or go outside and walk around with a stupid cardboard sign all you want to. But no matter what, you'll never obtain "social justice." You will not change one fucking thing, no matter how hard you try.

Social justice is what came from the barrel of Kyle Rittenhouse's AR-15, which if you think about it, pretty much sucks for you. I'm pretty sure you either live in some country where you can't even own a firearm or if you live in my country, you're one of those "ineligible persons" according to the firearms laws of this country.

You can blather all day long on an internet discussion board or go outside and walk around with a stupid cardboard sign all you want to. But no matter what, you'll never obtain "social justice." You will not change one fucking thing, no matter how hard you try.

Social justice is what came from the barrel of Kyle Rittenhouse's AR-15, which if you think about it, pretty much sucks for you. I'm pretty sure you either live in some country where you can't even own a firearm or if you live in my country, you're one of those "ineligible persons" according to the firearms laws of this country.
Nope. Legal south Florida gun owner here. What Kyle practiced was legal justice, not social justice you incredible moron. Lol.

Nope. Legal south Florida gun owner here. What Kyle practiced was legal justice, not social justice you incredible moron. Lol.

Ooooh a badass Florida man who has a gun, keeps it unloaded and in a safe place so he won't trip over it and blow his dick off.

:laughing0301:

Ooooh a badass Florida man who has a gun, keeps it unloaded and in a safe place so he won't trip over it and blow his dick off.
Immigrants took South Florida from you dumbass. Lol. That shit doesn't belong to you anymore. No one is afraid of you cuck boy.

Immigrants took South Florida from you dumbass. Lol. That shit doesn't belong to you anymore. No one is afraid of you cuck boy.

Immigrants didn't take shit from me, Cletus. I don't own Florida, assmunch. Any Florida immigrant worth his or her salt would recognize you for the commie Castro-loving POS you are.

It's gonna be a long cruel night for you, chimpie. I have Avenged Sevenfold playing on the stereo, a pint of vodka, and a boxfull of responses for ya.

Immigrants didn't take shit from me, Cletus. I don't own Florida, assmunch. Any Florida immigrant worth his or her salt would recognize you for the commie Castro-loving POS you are.
Immigrants took South Florida from you cuck Whites and commie? What the fuck are you talking about? We are the wealthiest part of Florida you absolute moron. Lol.
It's gonna be a long cruel night for you, chimpie. I have Avenged Sevenfold playing on the stereo, a pint of vodka, and a boxfull of responses for ya.
Lol. What a sad sounding night you pathetic piece of white trash. Lol.

Forum List

Back