USMB's Christmas Celebration Announcement!!! :D

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
So, I figured that I could announce the four special activities coming to USMB to help us celebrate the most wonderful time of the year that I know at least mudwhistle will enjoy. :)

1. Mrs. Claus's Kitchen- Starting directly after Thanksgiving ends (in other words tomorrow) in the food section of the forum there will be a place to start discussing good Christmas recipes, along with just a good old chat about the holidays and virtual Christmas cookies and hot chocolate. :)

2. USMB's Twenty-Five Days Till Christmas- On December first, we will be celebrating the true meaning of Christmas as well as just having some good old holiday fun every day until Christmas Day. (I'll sort of be making this up as I go along like I did with the Thirteen Days Till Halloween. XD)

3. April's Twelve Days of Christmas- On December 13th, it'll be time to rock around the Christmas tree with all of your favorite holiday hits!

4. April's Christmas Eve Countdown Chat- All day Christmas Eve will be a chatting thread that will last all the way until Christmas Day/morning.

So with all that holiday fun, I don't think that anybody is going to be bored around here hehe. ;)

• Banned
I should probably add that I was referring that the chat will last until midnight et lol but I think you guys pretty much figured that out. ;)

Just remember Christ is still King, Trump is still the true winner of the election, and Biden and Harris are complete idiots. :p
Wouldn't it be fun decorating a Christmas tree with the themes you just mentioned? Christ, yes. Trump, possibly.

Sleazy Joe and the Sleazy Hoe..............well................................................

So, I figured that I could announce the four special activities coming to USMB to help us celebrate the most wonderful time of the year that I know at least mudwhistle will enjoy. :)

1. Mrs. Claus's Kitchen- Starting directly after Thanksgiving ends (in other words tomorrow) in the food section of the forum there will be a place to start discussing good Christmas recipes, along with just a good old chat about the holidays and virtual Christmas cookies and hot chocolate. :)

2. USMB's Twenty-Five Days Till Christmas- On December first, we will be celebrating the true meaning of Christmas as well as just having some good old holiday fun every day until Christmas Day. (I'll sort of be making this up as I go along like I did with the Thirteen Days Till Halloween. XD)

3. April's Twelve Days of Christmas- On December 13th, it'll be time to rock around the Christmas tree with all of your favorite holiday hits!

4. April's Christmas Eve Countdown Chat- All day Christmas Eve will be a chatting thread that will last all the way until Christmas Day/morning.

So with all that holiday fun, I don't think that anybody is going to be bored around here hehe. ;)

Here's a slightly better version of the song:

Love the idea of the chat, as I live in a new place and haven't made a lot of friends yet, no family.

Bored.jpg

Forum List

Back