A MAGA love story - a new literary genre

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Seems like a real Gone with the Wind. I suspect sales will be a bit tepid until it hits the audiobooks for obvious reasons.

84DB1354-00B7-45D6-988A-3D8EC707D8E1.jpeg

Last edited:
At what point do the two of them storm the Capitol and find true love?

At what point do the two of them storm the Capitol and find true love?
And, BANG! Suddenly nothing happened! People jumped, others fled, some cried and prayed. Some, mostly liberal liberals, thought of the Bhgavad Gita and wept. Most of us normies yawned and took a nap, because it was Monday.

Last edited:
The right wing is in the shitter. I mean you’ve got shitty music, shitty books, shitty celebrities, and shitty ideas. It’s a big shit sandwich. Even your memes use liberals cuz the right wingers are shitty.

View attachment 614817
Conservatives despise Art, Literature, Music and Comedy

That is why they suck so much at it

The right wing is in the shitter. I mean you’ve got shitty music, shitty books, shitty celebrities, and shitty ideas. It’s a big shit sandwich. Even your memes use liberals cuz the right wingers are shitty.

View attachment 614817
Right wingers serve a very high and noble purpose in this world. They give you someone to whom you can feel superior.

Conservatives despise Art, Literature, Music and Comedy

That is why they suck so much at it
My conservative husband sang with the opera company of a major metro. My conservative family included an artist who was quite famous in a particular region of the country, with works in hundreds of collections worldwide. My conservative father-in-law enjoyed reading Shakespeare translated into at least two languages other than English. I used to work for a major ballet company.

Comedy? That's actually more the purview of leftists.

1647169887883.png

My conservative husband sang with the opera company of a major metro. My conservative family included an artist who was quite famous in a particular region of the country, with works in hundreds of collections worldwide. My conservative father-in-law enjoyed reading Shakespeare translated into at least two languages other than English. I used to work for a major ballet company.

Comedy? That's actually more the purview of leftists.

View attachment 614929

Yet it is Conservatives who consistently look to defund the Arts
Why teach students Art and Music when you can teach them to hate Mexicans, Gays and Liberals?

Yet it is Conservatives who consistently look to defund the Arts
Why teach students Art and Music when you can teach them to hate Mexicans, Gays and Liberals?
Sometimes............................ :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg: is all you can do.

When my conservative husband was a grammar school teacher, he taught his students art and music every day.

PS -- give us some documented cases of conservative teachers teaching their students "to hate Mexicans, gays and liberals".

I'll wait.

You'd better make this good.

Still waiting rightwinger

Last edited:
Sometimes............................ :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg: is all you can do.

When my conservative husband was a grammar school teacher, he taught his students art and music every day.

PS -- give us some documented cases of conservative teachers teaching their students "to hate Mexicans, gays and liberals".

I'll wait.

You'd better make this good.
Yes, because a sample of one always proves your point

It is Republicans who have consistently tried to defund the Arts. It was a consistent theme from Trump who tried to eliminate the NEA

Forum List

Back