Rittenhouse calls out the Media

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Kyle Rittenhouse blasted what he called "dishonest media" after the sentencing of former Empire actor Jussie Smollett to 150 days in prison and 30 months felony probation.
Rittenhouse, who was acquitted in November on all charges in the killing of two men in Kenosha, Wisconsin, criticized the media for their coverage of both cases.
"The media called me a white supremacist from the start and instantly called Jussie Smollett innocent," Rittenhouse tweeted on Friday.
"I'm thankful our justice system in America doesn't work like the dishonest media; who refused to get the answers before declaring the innocent guilty and the guilty innocent," Rittenhouse said.
Last month, Rittenhouse launched a new donation fund he says will help take certain media outlets and individuals to court to hold them accountable for their "lies."

Comment:
Rittenhouse is correct.
The American Press is unethical and criminally biased.
They seem to have deep set far left racial stereotypes of people.
They falsely accused Rittenhouse of being a racist and a murderer.
They also falsely accused Officer Chauvin of being a racist and a murderer and now he is the victim of an unjust conviction.
They fanned the flames of racial hatred in 2020 until they ignited nationwide race riots that killed dozens of people and caused $billion$ in damages.
They covered up Joe Biden's racism, corruption, rape crime, trichophilia mental disorder, sociopathic lying and his pedophilia to help install him into office and now the whole world is suffering.

The backwards far rightwing nutjob logiks is "I can use my gun, because I brought my gun, because I'm afraid someone might take my gun."

The 1st person Kyle shot simply hit him w/a skateboard, so he was "under attack" and "justified" in shooting him. The 2nd person Kyle shot went for his gun because he witnessed him shooting the 1st person. The 3rd person he shot, took out his gun because he saw that Kyle was shooting people.

This dunce Nazi-wannabe feared someone would take away his guns and use it, so he was justified in shooting people in a contentious environment he chose to bring a gun to.

This is who the OP is venerating as a person to listen to. Rightwing logiks at it's best. This is America.

The backwards far rightwing nutjob logiks is "I can use my gun, because I brought my gun, because I'm afraid someone might take my gun."

The 1st person Kyle shot simply hit him w/a skateboard, so he was "under attack" and "justified" in shooting him. The 2nd person Kyle shot went for his gun because he witnessed him shooting the 1st person. The 3rd person he shot, took out his gun because he saw that Kyle was shooting people.

This dunce Nazi-wannabe feared someone would take away his guns and use it, so he was justified in shooting people in a contentious environment he chose to bring a gun to.

This is who the OP is venerating as a person to listen to. Rightwing logiks at it's best. This is America.
Do you feel better and ever-so-much-more superior to those you hate after having said all that? Is that why you hold forth as if your opinion is of great import?

Asking for a friend.

The Wokester Mob was trying to lynch Rittenhouse and he defended himself.

Last edited:
Send the dweeb to Ukraine. He can shoot as many Russians as he can. Of course, this time the enemy will be shooting back.

Kyle Rittenhouse blasted what he called "dishonest media" after the sentencing of former Empire actor Jussie Smollett to 150 days in prison and 30 months felony probation.
Rittenhouse, who was acquitted in November on all charges in the killing of two men in Kenosha, Wisconsin, criticized the media for their coverage of both cases.
"The media called me a white supremacist from the start and instantly called Jussie Smollett innocent," Rittenhouse tweeted on Friday.
"I'm thankful our justice system in America doesn't work like the dishonest media; who refused to get the answers before declaring the innocent guilty and the guilty innocent," Rittenhouse said.
Last month, Rittenhouse launched a new donation fund he says will help take certain media outlets and individuals to court to hold them accountable for their "lies."

Comment:
Rittenhouse is correct.
The American Press is unethical and criminally biased.
They seem to have deep set far left racial stereotypes of people.
They falsely accused Rittenhouse of being a racist and a murderer.
They also falsely accused Officer Chauvin of being a racist and a murderer and now he is the victim of an unjust conviction.
They fanned the flames of racial hatred in 2020 until they ignited nationwide race riots that killed dozens of people and caused $billion$ in damages.
They covered up Joe Biden's racism, corruption, rape crime, trichophilia mental disorder, sociopathic lying and his pedophilia to help install him into office and now the whole world is suffering.
When's his mommy driving him to Ukraine to help out?

Geeze, after all this time you should be able to get the basic facts straight. The first person Kyle shot was the convicted child molester who was lunging at Kyle and so close to grabbing the rifle that he got powder burns on his fingers. The second one actually managed to hit Kyle with a skateboard shaped club, trying to hit him in the head and killing him. The last one pointed a illegally concealed pistol at Kyle after feigning surrender. All three were completely justified shootings and most people would have shot other members of the angry mob. Kyle did everything right, used minimal force, and tried to surrender to LEOs who ignored him.

Forum List

Back