A Look at the Different Standards for gatherings in regards to COVID

No you didn't, liar.

I posted a portion of it but here is more.

Also, it's important to note that Hispanics and blacks are catching up and now getting vaccinated at a higher rate than whites per their demographic size.

Also, it's important to note that Hispanics and blacks are catching up and now getting vaccinated at a higher rate than whites per their demographic size.

Why do you think that Democrats and the Media condemned the shutdown protests and Trump rallies, but supported BLM riots/protests, Biden Celebrations, and Obama millionaire birthday bashes?

Why the double standard?

Why do you think that Democrats and the Media condemned the shutdown protests and Trump rallies, but supported BLM riots/protests, Biden Celebrations, and Obama millionaire birthday bashes?

Why the double standard?

At the time Biden was locked in his basement or something, right? I kept hearing that. The BLM protests (riots weren't supported) were outside and most were wearing masks. The Obama thing is very recent but...was held outside and scaled back.

But, what does that have to do with my post about conservative whites being the largest group of unvaccinated people?

using your map, high rates in New Orleans and Baton Rouge, St. Louis, Memphis, KC, all blue voting areas. Pull up 2020 and you will see NYC, Chicago, Seattle, LA, San Francisco, all big blue cities
It's not just cities it's entire states ran by Republicans.

Look at the west coast and especially the north east, it's relatively clam compared to "Trumpland". Look at Chicago, Detroit and D.C. Compared to "Trumpland". Florida is beating California by about 10k cases per day with 18 million fewer people.

How can you possibly look at that map and decide it's based on race?

Look at the west coast and especially the north east, it's relatively clam compared to "Trumpland". Look at Chicago, Detroit and D.C. Compared to "Trumpland". Florida is beating California by about 10k cases per day with 18 million fewer people.

Because black and hispanic people are the least likely to be vaccinated in this country. But their lives don't matter to you, so you ignore them.

At the time Biden was locked in his basement or something, right? I kept hearing that. The BLM protests (riots weren't supported) were outside and most were wearing masks. The Obama thing is very recent but...was held outside and scaled back.

But, what does that have to do with my post about conservative whites being the largest group of unvaccinated people?
The BLM protests happened when people were being chastised for leaving their houses by the left. The shutdown protesters were "killing grandma" and such. Then, *Poof*, it was okay to go out in mass groups and spittle/yell. Meanwhile, "most" people were not masked. Some were, many were not.

As for what it has to do with.. it has to do with the original topic of the thread.

Because black and hispanic people are the least likely to be vaccinated in this country.

But the map doesn't follow that. Large black cities are not blood orange compared to "Trumpland" on that map. Plus as been stated whites are the largest unvaccinated population and blacks and Hispanics now make up a larger percentage of those getting vaccinated now. What are conservative whites doing except nothing?

You do realize that "Trumpland" as you call it has the highest black population..

So you're going to slam the highest black states in the nation?

The BLM protests happened when people were being chastised for leaving their houses by the left. The shutdown protesters were "killing grandma" and such. Then, *Poof*, it was okay to go out in mass groups and spittle/yell. Meanwhile, "most" people were not masked. Some were, many were not.

As for what it has to do with.. it has to do with the original topic of the thread.
To go outside? The shutdown protests also weren't wearing masks and were also entering buildings inside.

no one said anything about race except you

You do realize that "Trumpland" as you call it has the highest black population..

So you're going to slam the highest black states in the nation?

It's more in line with conservative governance and wingnuts otherwise you'd see large black population cities like Chicago, D.C. and New York the same color as "Trumpland".

Forum List

Back