A Look at the Different Standards for gatherings in regards to COVID

That's a lie, but even if it were true, are you saying you're good with vaccinated people gathering maskless indoors or outside?
A medical expert and scientist on this just testified that masks are ineffective, the CDC's own funded scientific research says so. The virus are so small they pass right through the masks it's a joke. Also the Dem favorite talking point of smallpox is complete BUNK. The reason we were able to wipe it out is that humans are the only host for it. Covid 19 like the flu and cold viruses use animal reservoirs to keep the virus alive, it's never going away no more than the common cold is.

Science vs Dem propaganda and lies.

I've already posted it.

White people make up the vast majority of unvaccinated

As far as demographics the unvaccinated make up a very large percentage of conservative whites.

If you want to blame blacks and hispanics then don't use white liberals, moderates and otherwise non-conservative whites to make you feel better about the "superior" race.

Statistically, blacks, followed by hispanics, are the least-vaccinated populations in the country. You won't talk about it because their lives don't matter to you. It's very clear.

You are a parrot complaining about other parrots.
The left media has been parading around about "conservatives not getting vaccinated" - without mentioning that the ACTUAL majority of those unvaccinated are black/hispanic and people 40 and under - both sides.
Latest number for California is 53% vaccinated. WOW - I had no idea that 47% of Californians were Trump drum beating, mindless Republicans
:rolleyes:

She only cares about beating up on white honkey conservatives, the others are irrelevant in her partisan world, you gotta cut her a break.. lol

You are a parrot complaining about other parrots.
The left media has been parading around about "conservatives not getting vaccinated" - without mentioning that the ACTUAL majority of those unvaccinated are black/hispanic and people 40 and under - both sides.
Latest number for California is 53% vaccinated. WOW - I had no idea that 47% of Californians were Trump drum beating, mindless Republicans
:rolleyes:
I've heard on the news that many blacks and other groups aren't getting vaccinated as well.

The majority of unvaccinated are white. About 60% or so.

Statistically, blacks, followed by hispanics, are the least-vaccinated populations in the country. You won't talk about it because their lives don't matter to you. It's very clear.

By percentages within their own group. Yes.

By sheer numbers it's whites and it's not even close.

Then if you look at the white people not vaccinated they tend to be Republican and/or conservative.

Why the scapegoating?

Um.. you do know that "not getting it" and "wait and see" both mean they haven't gotten it.

I'm talking about the actual data of who has gotten the vaccine and who hasn't. Whites are usually in the 50-60% range while blacks are in the 20-35% range.

Stay on topic.
Instead of pulling stats from air or out your ass off some proof of your horse shit

It's the 'whites' dammit, they're responsible for the 'problem'... lol

Broken record = waste of time

I've heard on the news that many blacks and other groups aren't getting vaccinated as well.

The majority of unvaccinated are white. About 60% or so.

So if 60% are unvaccinated, and they're all white honkey conservatives, how did Biden win the election again? :)

There is also the matter that while white conservatives on this board, many who will never get vaccinated are scapegoating other races, those races are catching up and now account for higher vaccine rates than whites.

Which means it's those conservative whites who are dragging us back into the abyss.

During the past two weeks, people of color have been vaccinated with a first dose more than white people when compared to demographic percentages in the overall population, according to the latest CDC data. Race and ethnicity information is available for about 60% of people who have been vaccinated, the CDC reported.

Hispanic and Latino people make up 17% of the population in the U.S. and accounted for more than 25% of those who have received their first vaccine dose in the past two weeks. Black people, who make up 12% of the U.S. population, accounted for 15% of those who received a first shot in the past two weeks.

At the same time, fewer white people were represented in vaccine numbers. White people make up 61% of the country’s population and accounted for 44% of those who received an initial vaccine dose during the past two weeks

Whites make up 60% of the population dummy.

So? They are the largest group by number of unvaccinated. it's getting worse too because whites (thanks to conservatives) are falling behind in vaccination rates.

Are you vaccinated? Or do you just like to hold others to a higher standard?

So? They are the largest group by number of unvaccinated. it's getting worse too because whites (thanks to conservatives) are falling behind in vaccination rates.

Are you vaccinated? Or do you just like to hold others to a higher standard?
Avoid math or buttoning your own shirt. Yes both doses as soon as the Dem government goons allowed me to get vaccinated. Otherwise I'd have done so sooner.

Then if you look at the white people not vaccinated they tend to be Republican and/or conservative.

You do not have data to support that. And, at any rate, it doesn't address the fact that you're ignoring the groups most likely to be unvaccinated, blacks and hispanics, because their lives don't matter to you.

Avoid math or buttoning your own shirt. Yes both doses as soon as the Dem government goons allowed me to get vaccinated. Otherwise I'd have done so sooner.

I'm putting math into perspective.

Congrats on getting vaccinated.

You do not have data to support that. And, at any rate, it doesn't address the fact that you're ignoring the groups most likely to be unvaccinated, blacks and hispanics, because their lives don't matter to you.

I have polling which very much matches up to the rhetoric on this board. I'm not ignoring any group.

Blacks and Hispanic vaccinations are lower of a lower percentage than their population. However more white people and therefore a larger chunk of the population is white and unvaccinated and looking at polling and even anecdotally on this board they are white, white, white.

Now black and hispanics are getting vaccinated at rates larger than their population percentage and whites are falling behind because conservatives are holding out.

Forum List

Back