A Look at the Different Standards for gatherings in regards to COVID

We already know that in places that voted heavily for TFG are less vacccinated.

So, kindly fuck off and stop taking credit for something most wingnuts aren't doing.

Look at you guys, in the basement with your IQs.

View attachment 557132
Whole thing is shot to hell by (from your link) this >> "This data snapshot is based on an analysis of data on the share of the population fully vaccinated by county from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) COVID-19 Integrated County View and data on the 2020 Presidential election results by county

Which was all a crock. The counties that your chart claims were won by Biden, WERE NOT WON BY HIM.

Whole thing is shot to hell by (from your link) this >> "This data snapshot is based on an analysis of data on the share of the population fully vaccinated by county from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) COVID-19 Integrated County View and data on the 2020 Presidential election results by county

Which was all a crock. The counties that your chart claims were won by Biden, WERE NOT WON BY HIM.
When conspiracies collide.

No wonder you guys can't help but get in the way of COVID.

When conspiracies collide.

No wonder you guys can't help but get in the way of COVID.
We guys (the Trump administration) were the HEROES of the Covid. Democrats were the ones who got in the way (especially Pelosi stopping the stimulus checks-to keep the economy bad)

We guys (the Trump administration) were the HEROES of the Covid. Democrats were the ones who got in the way (especially Pelosi stopping the stimulus checks-to keep the economy bad)
Are we setting the record today for conspiracies?

You keep saying knee-jerk BS

All of the shutdown protesters weren't wearing masks? That's not correct.

All of the BLM protestors were wearing masks? That's not correct.

Meanwhile, plenty of BLM protesters entered buildings... to burn them down, loot them, or steal from them. The shutdown protesters committed no violence.

The media and Democrats condemned the shutdown protesters as dangerous and killing grandma, then supported the BLM protests. That's how you know it's political, and has nothing to do with data, science, or the virus.

Video of the assault by shutdown protesters at the link.

The next time they make an honest post will be the first time they've made an honest post.

Every day laughingstock liberals set a new record for the amount of times their favorite catchword "conspiracies" is used. Tops even "white supremacists" now. :rolleyes:

And how laughable is it to hear them try to say that Pelosi didn't block the stimulus checks (Menuchin offered 19 times, to pass a bill on what they both agreed on-Pelosi refused that every time)

Every day laughingstock liberals set a new record for the amount of times their favorite catchword "conspiracies" is used. Tops even "white supremacists" now. :rolleyes:
You're triggered by the word 'conspiracy' now? I can't help it if that is all you post.

And how laughable is it to hear them try to say that Pelosi didn't block the stimulus checks (Menuchin offered 19 times, to pass a bill on what they both agreed on-Pelosi refused that every time)
I've already debunked this.

You're triggered by the word 'conspiracy' now? I can't help it if that is all you post.

I've already debunked this.
Another of their favorite catchwords > "debunked" ha ha ha.

Oh and "triggered" also. Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle)

There's a couple more words they laughably use a lot, but I can't think of them right now. If this inanity goes much further, we'll probably see them. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, "dog whistle" - HA HA HA. :auiqs.jpg:

Another of their favorite catchwords > "debunked" ha ha ha.

Oh and "triggered" also. Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle)

There's a couple more words they laughably use a lot, but I can't think of them right now. If this inanity goes much further, we'll probably see them. :rolleyes:

Oh yes, "dog whistle" - HA HA HA. :auiqs.jpg:
Anytime you want to provide something more than your opinion feel free.

Next up from you, fluoride in our water supply.

Anytime you want to provide something more than your opinion feel free.

Next up from you, fluoride in our water supply.
No need for your permission, when I posted the US CDC Covid death counts weekly for most of the year in 2020 -like when it dropped from 17,000/week to 2,000/week (April - June) after Trump's successful actions.

• Covid deaths sharply declined since April 2020, from 17,000/week to 2,000/week in June, and stayed relatively low all year long, HUGE SUCCESS, and that is because of Trump's quick and decisive actions regarding
  • the Task Force,
  • ventilators (we now have so many we're exporting them),
  • the Navy hospital ships,
  • the stimulus checks,
  • social distancing,
  • opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
  • federal aid to hospitals,
  • ramped up production of medical supplies,
  • eliminated govt restrictions on manufacturing medical supplies,
  • travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
  • Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron,
  • Trump's Operation Warp Speed fast development of a vaccine, now going in distribution, thanks to Trump.
In contrast, the VILLIANS of Covid, are Fauci (funded the Wuhan lab with gain of function work). Pelosi, for stopping the stimulus checks, and blue state governors for the lockdowns.

No need for your permission, when I posted the US CDC Covid death counts weekly for most of the year in 2020 -like when it dropped from 17,000/week to 2,000/week (April - June) after Trump's successful actions.

April to June? Jesus, then then after that the majority of the pandemic happened.

April to June? Jesus, then then after that the majority of the pandemic happened.
FALSE! The counts remained low for months, until just before the election when they had to raise them to make Trump look bad.

Besides this, anyone in the know (including 5th grade school kids), knows the death counts are nonsense, because of the CARES$$$ Act and hospital greed.

FALSE! The counts remained low for months, until just before the election when they had to raise them to make Trump look bad.

That's incorrect. We had a surge in July and then we didn't see numbers lower than April until June of this year. Then Delta came along with a renewed interest in the right in not trusting science or vaccines and helping to bump the numbers.

But yeah, under Trump we never saw numbers as low as April or May of 2020 until May or June of 2021.
Besides this, anyone in the know (including 5th grade school kids), knows the death counts are nonsense, because of the CARES$$$ Act and hospital greed.

More likely your conspiracy theories but whatever. I was really hoping we could talk about the fluoride in the water problem that you morons are spearheading a fix for.

According to the left, Democrats, and media...

BAD
- Shut down protests (Mostly republicans and Conservatives)
- Trump rallies (All republicans and Conservatives)
- Sturgis gatherings (Mostly republicans and Conservatives)

A-OK
- George Floyd protests (Mostly Democrats and Leftists)
- Celebration of Biden's presidential victory (All Democrats and Leftists)
- Chicago rock festivals (Mostly Democrats and Leftists)
- Barack Obama birthday bashes (All Democrats and Leftists)

Gosh, no trend here.

Can anyone explain why Biden, Democrats, Fauci, etc. have different standards for gatherings based on who is attending them?

Democrats don't allow the unvaxxed in, and then they wear masks, so they're not getting sick or dying.

Republicans refused to insist on vaccines or masks, so their gatherings become super spreader events.

This isn't rocket science but you clowns can't seem to grasp the concepts.

Republicans have become the world's laughing stocks. You believe Trump won, and you refuse to get yourselves vaxxed. And then you complain when those of us who mask up and get vaxxed, got out and have fun, with impunity.

Sorry, it's you wingnuts who are the least vaccinated. Please stop taking credit for white moderates and liberals who are doing the lion share of vaccinating for whites.

Thank you.
Even if that’s true, so what? It’s none of your damn business to begin with, and the damn things don’t work. It’s my decision as to whether I want to get a flu shot or not, you have zero say in it.

Exactly, it was all financially motivated, just like everything else they do, rip off the tax payer to enrich themselves and buy ‘supporters’.

Even if that’s true, so what? It’s none of your damn business to begin with, and the damn things don’t work. It’s my decision as to whether I want to get a flu shot or not, you have zero say in it.

If you're told to get vaxxed in order to keep your job or get on an airplane then either you'll take the shot or lose out. True story. I don't really care at this point which happens.

Forum List

Back