Left damage control over Coumo - Projection & propaganda

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
You've read the posts here how Cuomo is really a closet Republican now right? Sure, it's the Republicans. You can tell because the left has a proven history of sex predators within their primary circle. When one of your own is trash, then point into the other direction, right PROGS?

Without the left's powerful propaganda in all directions the Democrats don't exist, as you can only support irrational behavior with more of the same through misinformation. On topic here's a neat story where now that Cuomo is done, which of these REPUBLICANS is the country's worst Governor?

Without the left's powerful propaganda in all directions the Democrats don't exist,
Back in the 1950's into the 1960's, The Democrats weren't as bad as they are today. Sure, during the Jim Crow era. But they weren't as "radical" as they are now....am I wrong?
(This is in no way any attack on your post...nor do I disagree.)

I just think that these are a new breed of Democrats rehashing old ideas...am I right?

You've read the posts here how Cuomo is really a closet Republican now right? Sure, it's the Republicans. You can tell because the left has a proven history of sex predators within their primary circle. When one of your own is trash, then point into the other direction, right PROGS?

Without the left's powerful propaganda in all directions the Democrats don't exist, as you can only support irrational behavior with more of the same through misinformation. On topic here's a neat story where now that Cuomo is done, which of these REPUBLICANS is the country's worst Governor?

What about Trump What about Trump Must talk about Trump What about Trump. :stir:

Anyway, I have been calling on Cuomo to be impeached since the nursing home fiasco. I heart Grannies and he killed a bunch of them.

Back in the 1950's into the 1960's, The Democrats weren't as bad as they are today. Sure, during the Jim Crow era. But they weren't as "radical" as they are now....am I wrong?
(This is in no way any attack on your post...nor do I disagree.)

I just think that these are a new breed of Democrats rehashing old ideas...am I right?

I think Democrats were more rational before they fell victim to propaganda via all medias, which as turned them into PROGS today. Misinformation has always been a thing, but the real difference was the internet and 24/7 "news".

Then again the party has perhaps always been fucked up, look what they've supported since their inception. When I was younger I fell for their ideas about supporting the little guy, human rights and that. As I grew older I realized they were simply projecting and are all full of shit. If the left says it then it's always a lie. Turns out little guy is China & zillionaires.

Oh, you are so full of it. Sexual predation isn't a Democrat, Republican thing. It's just a thing. There are sexual predictors and they will take advantage of any situation that they can to get away with it.

You're a troll, and like all trolls, you to will take advantage of any platform you can to troll.

What damage control? He did something wrong. Dems held him accountable.

Trumpscum should learn from that

I think Democrats were more rational before they fell victim to propaganda via all medias, which as turned them into PROGS today. Misinformation has always been a thing, but the real difference was the internet and 24/7 "news".
I was mentioning this, because we are experiencing a new kind of "Segregation" than what was experienced in the 1950's - 1960's. This is now due to those who are vaccinated can go places and do things - with of course with a "passport".
Before Covid, it was all about "White Privilege". Then came the massively long lockdowns. (Meanwhile, many Democrats weren't wearing masks - but they were telling us all that we are mandated to wear two or three!)

A form of totalitarianism is how they were back then...but not as radical as they now become.

(the list goes on....)

Oh, you are so full of it. Sexual predation isn't a Democrat, Republican thing. It's just a thing. There are sexual predictors and they will take advantage of any situation that they can to get away with it.

You're a troll, and like all trolls, you to will take advantage of any platform you can to troll.

Evidence isn't enough for you huh?

I think the point here is that the democrats have been actively asserting Cuomo was the best governor in the country. They praised him consistently, held him up as the gold standard for COVID response and praised his daily briefings. Then it was exposed he was actively covering up COVID deaths.

Now that they have found another reason to get rid of him and he is gone, it is FINALLY admitted he was a shit governor. Now that he is gone, there is a list of republican governors that can replace him as the obvious worst governor in the nation. The partisan hack way that the media has treated Cuomo is blatantly obvious.

I think the point here is that the democrats have been actively asserting Cuomo was the best governor in the country. They praised him consistently, held him up as the gold standard for COVID response and praised his daily briefings. Then it was exposed he was actively covering up COVID deaths.

Now that they have found another reason to get rid of him and he is gone, it is FINALLY admitted he was a shit governor. Now that he is gone, there is a list of republican governors that can replace him as the obvious worst governor in the nation. The partisan hack way that the media has treated Cuomo is blatantly obvious.
Most of NY doesn’t think he was a “shot governor”. That’s a trumpkin thing. He did shitty stuff. He had to leave. Something trumpkins should have done with the orange sociopath

Most of NY doesn’t think he was a “shot governor”. That’s a trumpkin thing. He did shitty stuff. He had to leave. Something trumpkins should have done with the orange sociopath
He was a shitty governor no matter how you want to cover for his horrible record. I could care less what a hard left constituency thinks about it. He broke the law and actively impeded an investigation into his COVID response. He abused women that worked under him. He used his position to grandstand and enrich himself whilst doing these things. He is now blaming his victims for his treatment with all the usual claims of oh, I didn't know you were not supposed to grope the help.

Go on, stand by him all you want, we all know the hard lefties here will no matter what.

Forum List

Back