A Look at the Different Standards for gatherings in regards to COVID

Democrats don't allow the unvaxxed in, and then they wear masks,
False Misinformation

There are large segments of the “democrat” constituency that aren’t highly vaxxed, and there are plenty of examples of Biden, Harris, Fauci, and Democrat leaders not masking in public.

so they're not getting sick or dying.
False Misinformation

people who are vaxxed are getting sick and dying too.

Republicans refused to insist on vaccines or masks,
False Misinformation

Republicans have overwhelmingly supported that people, especially the old and those with pre-existing conditions, get vaccinated.

so their gatherings become super spreader events.
False Misinformation

No Trump rally, NASCAR event, college football game, etc has been linked to any massive spread of COVID.
You believe Trump won
False Misinformation

I’ve never thought that, nor has any prominent important Republican claimed that

and you refuse to get yourselves vaxxed.
False Misinformation

I’m vaxxed, as are nearly all prominent Republicans

WOW.. all you do is peddle misinformation.

Last edited:
If you're told to get vaxxed in order to keep your job or get on an airplane then either you'll take the shot or lose out. True story. I don't really care at this point which happens.
I know you don’t care, you only care about your ego and forcing others to comply with what you think is right, it’s the leftist way.

That's incorrect. We had a surge in July and then we didn't see numbers lower than April until June of this year. Then Delta came along with a renewed interest in the right in not trusting science or vaccines and helping to bump the numbers.

But yeah, under Trump we never saw numbers as low as April or May of 2020 until May or June of 2021.

More likely your conspiracy theories but whatever. I was really hoping we could talk about the fluoride in the water problem that you morons are spearheading a fix for.
Primarily the distrust of vaccines is among the left (millenials, blacks, & Hispanics)

Oh you are going to tell me I'm incorrect, huh ? "Surge" in July was more like a hiccup. Hardly increased much at all. Certainly nothing near the April level. I reported on this weekly in 2020. It wasn't so long ago that I don't remember. The statement that it stayed relatively low for most if the year until November (due to the election) is CORRECT. YOU are who is incorrect.

Also, for your edification, Mr Conspiracy Theories, the whole shebang of Covid death reporting is a shambles, as a result of the CARES Act, opportunist hospitals taking advantage of it for financial gain, and political anti-Trump bias of the CDC. Thus, nobody has any idea how many Covid deaths there were, except that the reported numbers are far higher than the actual, as the spike in April shows (right after the CARES Act was passed) - so you can hang up your Covid death expert hat and forget it.

Democrats don't allow the unvaxxed in, and then they wear masks, so they're not getting sick or dying.

Republicans refused to insist on vaccines or masks, so their gatherings become super spreader events.

This isn't rocket science but you clowns can't seem to grasp the concepts.

Republicans have become the world's laughing stocks. You believe Trump won, and you refuse to get yourselves vaxxed. And then you complain when those of us who mask up and get vaxxed, got out and have fun, with impunity.
As I told Happy Joy > "Primarily the distrust of vaccines is among the left (millenials, blacks, & Hispanics)" (all Democrat demographics) - but CNN/MSNBC won't report it that way. Perhaps that's why your so mistaken/misled.

Sayin' what ? The same bullshit as your bullshit link ? typical.

Lesson 1 - don't listen to anything in social studies, that a University says.

No, of course not. Go forth and find extremely biased, not well sourced often times racist or bigoted in nature "news" sources and use them to feed your own fucked up confirmation bias instead.

Great plan.

1635527414272.png

Last edited:
Primarily the distrust of vaccines is among the left (millenials, blacks, & Hispanics)

Which totally explains why it's counties that voted overwhelmingly for Trump that are the least vaccinated.

Oh you are going to tell me I'm incorrect, huh ? "Surge" in July was more like a hiccup. Hardly increased much at all. Certainly nothing near the April level. I reported on this weekly in 2020. It wasn't so long ago that I don't remember. The statement that it stayed relatively low for most if the year until November (due to the election) is CORRECT. YOU are who is incorrect.

You're clearly a misinformed fruitcake. The surge in cases for July 2020 was about double that of the previous one. As a matter of fact just like I stated before we didn't go below the April levels until about May of 2021. But then you go on to I guess believe the numbers in April but are claiming (of course) some sort of conspiracy around the numbers at the end of 2020.

dailies.png

Also, for your edification, Mr Conspiracy Theories, the whole shebang of Covid death reporting is a shambles, as a result of the CARES Act, opportunist hospitals taking advantage of it for financial gain, and political anti-Trump bias of the CDC.

No evidence of this.

Thus, nobody has any idea how many Covid deaths there were, except that the reported numbers are far higher than the actual, as the spike in April shows (right after the CARES Act was passed) - so you can hang up your Covid death expert hat and forget it.

Most experts believe COVID deaths to be undercounted. You're not an expert.

I know you don’t care, you only care about your ego and forcing others to comply with what you think is right, it’s the leftist way.
Don't comply. I literally don't care and the consequences are yours to face. Not really my problem.

As I told Happy Joy > "Primarily the distrust of vaccines is among the left (millenials, blacks, & Hispanics)" (all Democrat demographics) - but CNN/MSNBC won't report it that way. Perhaps that's why your so mistaken/misled.

Really???? I thought it was among white firefighters, police officers, teachers and hospital workers. The CDC says that only 60% of white people are vaxxed. I also recall that Republican governors like Ron DeSantis didn't even provide vaccine clinics in minority neighbourhoods. He was giving vaccines to white tourists ahead of non-whites in Florida.

The police opposition is beyond ridiculous. Covid was the leading cause of death among police officers last year. More cops died of covid than any other first responders. The police don't get to pick and choose who they interact with, and thus are at higher risk since the populations they're dealing with are generally poor and have less access to health care, so more likely to be sick.

Sane people don't interact with the unvaxxed but first responders don't have a choice.

Your link does not demonstrate that "vaccines are spreading the virus." Not even remotely the point of the article. They clearly find that those who are vaccinated are less likely to get it.

Out of these people's fully vaccinated household contacts, 25% caught COVID-19, compared to 38% of their unvaccinated household contacts, the study found.

So, I guess now it's time to discredit your own link.

Your link does not demonstrate that "vaccines are spreading the virus." Not even remotely the point of the article. They clearly find that those who are vaccinated are less likely to get it.

Out of these people's fully vaccinated household contacts, 25% caught COVID-19, compared to 38% of their unvaccinated household contacts, the study found.

So, I guess now it's time to discredit your own link.
You are a virus spreader, so why should we listen to you?

So we should take The Clot Shot which could kill us over a simple virus that can't even impact 0.016% of the population and has a 99% survival rate?

You approve of torturing dogs, and experimenting on humans, don't you Dr. Mengele?

DemNazis never change, only the names.

According to the left, Democrats, and media...

BAD
- Shut down protests (Mostly republicans and Conservatives)
- Trump rallies (All republicans and Conservatives)
- Sturgis gatherings (Mostly republicans and Conservatives)

A-OK
- George Floyd protests (Mostly Democrats and Leftists)
- Celebration of Biden's presidential victory (All Democrats and Leftists)
- Chicago rock festivals (Mostly Democrats and Leftists)
- Barack Obama birthday bashes (All Democrats and Leftists)

Gosh, no trend here.

Can anyone explain why Biden, Democrats, Fauci, etc. have different standards for gatherings based on who is attending them?

They don't believe their own lies.

They know damn well that use of the #CoronaHoax2020 as an excuse to violate the First Amendment right to peaceably assemble is bullshit.

They know what they are doing when they use this excuse to suppress or condemn assemblies of those with whom they disagree, but not of those with whom they agree.

They are not even trying to hide the selective abuse of this hoax.

Nothing disproved my point you Fascist DemNazi Virus Spreader.

Full vaccinated morons actually spread the Kung Fu Flu.

One last time dumbstump. You made this claim:

These so called Vaccines not actually vaccines are SPREADING THE VIRUS!

And then you provided a link to something that makes no claim at all that vaccines spread the virus and I actually pulled something out of your source that shows vaccinated people spread the virus less than those unvaccinated.

Even fingerboi isn't quite as inept as you and that's saying something.

Me Chinese, Me Play Joke, Me go Pee Pee in your Coke.

Yeah, probably the only semi-coherent sentence you've ever typed on this board.

No, of course not. Go forth and find extremely biased, not well sourced often times racist or bigoted in nature "news" sources and use them to feed your own fucked up confirmation bias instead.

Great plan.
That's what YOU do. Racist & bigoted, like Biden's American Rescue Plan (shot down by the courts every time it appears there) Affirmative Action (banned in 10 states for its racism), nd CRT, also banned in a number of states.

Do you denounce any if these racist abominations ?

You are a virus spreader, so why should we listen to you?

So we should take The Clot Shot which could kill us over a simple virus that can't even impact 0.016% of the population and has a 99% survival rate?

You approve of torturing dogs, and experimenting on humans, don't you Dr. Mengele?

DemNazis never change, only the names.
Interesting post. I don't see him denouncing the dog torturing. NIH also funded torturing of cats, rabbits and monkeys.

Well, HappyJoy. Are you happy and joyful about the torturing and killing of these animals ?

Really???? I thought it was among white firefighters, police officers, teachers and hospital workers. The CDC says that only 60% of white people are vaxxed. I also recall that Republican governors like Ron DeSantis didn't even provide vaccine clinics in minority neighbourhoods. He was giving vaccines to white tourists ahead of non-whites in Florida.

The police opposition is beyond ridiculous. Covid was the leading cause of death among police officers last year. More cops died of covid than any other first responders. The police don't get to pick and choose who they interact with, and thus are at higher risk since the populations they're dealing with are generally poor and have less access to health care, so more likely to be sick.

Sane people don't interact with the unvaxxed but first responders don't have a choice.
YES, Really. You "thought" wrong. That's what happens to people who are caught up in liberal OMISSION media, and thus become the information-deprived masses.

As for vaccines in Florida, I live in Florida, and I see the vaccine news on the local TV news every day. Sounds like you have fallen prey to some distortion talk. The reports on leftist TV news (ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS) are that blacks have been getting vaccinated less.

Not because of where clinics are, but just because 1) there are less blacks to begin with 2) because blacks, who live all over, just don't show up (as my previous posts stated), because as Kamala Harris stated > she wouldn't get the vaccine if it came from Trump. Well it did, and consequently, blacks don't trust it, or much of anything that comes from what they see as white society.

They are the lowest vaccinated group second to millenials (both Democrat demographics)

Forum List

Back