A little light reading for the self-styled "Christians" here...

God spends far to much time in jail revealing himself in all his glory to criminals, he needs to pardon himself and get out into the real world:lol:

im talking about the fact that chips, seems to have a hatred of religion and god, does he hate islam and judaism as much as christians?.

Im sorry that I mis-read your comments psychoblues lol :eusa_think:

Jews, Christians, and Muslims are all tarred with the one supremacist Biblical brush and duly deserve to be hated by all indecent humans.

Even at their best they are all certifiably insane, while their norm is to act as exclusivist genocidal maniacs.

Christians and Muslims deserve to suffer everything on earth that their stinking self-penned Bible prescribes for “sinners” both down here and in Hell.

While Jewish men deserve communal castration for their revering their rabidly racist, shit-kicking forefathers for authoring their Mesopotamian Mein Kampf.

Tell me what you really think, Chips!!!!

If you think I'm bad now, you should have seen me back in the eighties, before Satan (it can't be the other bloke, Christians tell me) saved me from the demon drink! :cuckoo:

Since I gave up the lunatic soup, and decided to do a 180 and live my life the direct opposite to the way decent fascist values folk do, I've finally found some of the "serenity" that A.A and the religious sages speak of. :eusa_pray:

Sure, I'll never make a Sadhu or even be considered "normal" - according to the common herd’s affected morality. But that is directly attributable to the crimes I committed in the service of these decent folk.

I see it as a fucking miracle that I no longer have to drink and drug my mind into oblivion to get a couple of hours sleep. That I no longer sit there with a loaded gun to shoot the taunting voices in my head, if the booze and drugs don’t shut them up.

We don't share much, chips.

If you think I'm bad now, you should have seen me back in the eighties, before Satan (it can't be the other bloke, Christians tell me) saved me from the demon drink! :cuckoo:

Since I gave up the lunatic soup, and decided to do a 180 and live my life the direct opposite to the way decent fascist values folk do, I've finally found some of the "serenity" that A.A and the religious sages speak of. :eusa_pray:

Sure, I'll never make a Sadhu or even be considered "normal" - according to the common herd’s affected morality. But that is directly attributable to the crimes I committed in the service of these decent folk.

I see it as a fucking miracle that I no longer have to drink and drug my mind into oblivion to get a couple of hours sleep. That I no longer sit there with a loaded gun to shoot the taunting voices in my head, if the booze and drugs don’t shut them up.

But, oblivian is the soup the other's must drink. I'm hangin' in for understanding, even in the abstract.

We don't share much, chips.

But, oblivian is the soup the other's must drink. I'm hangin' in for understanding, even in the abstract.

Oh I understand MYSELF and what motivated me most of my life and what motivates me now, alright. I think that is far more important than having other people understand you.

However, as they say in AA, "Acceptance is the key."

I read this as acceptance of self, not servilely seeking the acceptance of "Jesus" and "decent" society, which is AA's answer to "alcoholism." *

Seeking understanding and societal acceptance contributed greatly to my alcoholism, so I'm fucked if I can see how it can it be the cure. :cuckoo:

No, it's the things I did during my drinking/drugging years that I - knowing the sensitive loving little boy I was before Brandy and the world warped my mind - find very hard to accept.

When I can put these memories to rest I will finally accept myself. But at 65 years of age I don’t think I have that many more years to dim the memories.

Maybe a decent dose of Alzheimer’s might do the trick! :lol:

* Alcoholism is, in my opinion, merely the physical manifestation of severe psychological, emotional, and, perhaps, heritable genetic problems.

hahaha

Oh I understand MYSELF and what motivated me most of my life and what motivates me now, alright. I think that is far more important than having other people understand you.

I read this as acceptance of self, not servilely seeking the acceptance of "Jesus" and "decent" society, which is AA's answer to "alcoholism." *

Seeking understanding and societal acceptance contributed greatly to my alcoholism, so I'm fucked if I can see how it can it be the cure. :cuckoo:

No, it's the things I did during my drinking/drugging years that I - knowing the sensitive loving little boy I was before Brandy and the world warped my mind - find very hard to accept.

When I can put these memories to rest I will finally accept myself. But at 65 years of age I don’t think I have that many more years to dim the memories.

* Alcoholism is, in my opinion, merely the physical manifestation of severe psychological, emotional, and, perhaps, heritable genetic problems.

Sanity can be so difficult and even lonely at times...unless you get lucky enough to find a few other sane people :)

Welcome to USMB, Ruby!!!!!!!

Sanity can be so difficult and even lonely at times...unless you get lucky enough to find a few other sane people :)

You can hang alone or we'll certainly hang together!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your pleasure? I'll buy you a drink at the USMB Lounge.

Welcome to USMB, Ruby!!!!!!!

You can hang alone or we'll certainly hang together!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your pleasure? I'll buy you a drink at the USMB Lounge.

Always more fun to hang with other sane people and I am always glad to find em!!

I'm a Sam Stone character myself, chips.

I'm not far behind you and I'm sorry to hear about your Alzheimers. Keep up the good fight as long as you can. When these young dickens understand that our problems are also their own as we understood their problems were also our own maybe we can dialogue on true issues.

Forum List

Back