a little background.- 2006 interview jimmy carter

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
carter wrote a book on the subject, but he is talking straight with charlie rose. carter explains what he thinks the palastinians want, and not only thinks that they are reasonable and possible but that peace can be achieved. and how.

Hamas is a proxy of Iran.

They are there to dig tunnels, amass weapons, and attack the Zionist state as they fund and arm them.

Why is this hard to understand?

Hamas is a proxy of Iran.

They are there to dig tunnels, amass weapons, and attack the Zionist state as they fund and arm them.

Why is this hard to understand?
you really think that you are better unformed than mr carter? really? how often have you negotiated a historic pesace treaty.

i think that your post would be extremely easy to understand, IF i were looking for a simple answer to a complex problem.

you really think that you are better unformed than mr carter? really? how often have you negotiated a historic pesace treaty.

i think that your post would be extremely easy to understand, IF i were looking for a simple answer to a complex problem.
Your own President Biden said Hamas was a terrorist organization.

They were elected by those who live in Gaza and polls show the vast majority still support what they did on 10/7.

Try again.

Your own President Biden said Hamas was a terrorist organization.

They were elected by those who live in Gaza and polls show the vast majority still support what they did on 10/7.

Try again.
i think biden could be more even handed.

how does this end if not a negotiated peace? how does negotiation begin if not a cease fire

how does this end if not a negotiated peace? how does negotiation begin if not a cease fire
Again, Hamas, and the people who support them which are the vast majority, are at war with Israel.

A cease fire only gives them time to regroup, they will never stop fighting.

In short, there is no acceptable 2 nation solution for the people of Gaza, only the destruction of the Zionist state will do.

Again, Hamas, and the people who support them which are the vast majority, are at war with Israel.

A cease fire only gives them time to regroup, they will never stop fighting.

In short, there is no acceptable 2 nation solution for the people of Gaza, only the destruction of the Zionist state will do.
i'd like to hear that from them. they have been subjected to some fairly severe retaliation. if that has strengthened their resolve what effect will more have?

"kill them all" is acceptable?

i'd like to hear that from them. they have been subjected to some fairly severe retaliation. if that has strengthened their resolve what effect will more have?

I think they are trying to neutralize their war making capacity.

After that, I have no idea what they will do, and they probably don't either.

If that has strengthened their resolve what effect will less have?

carter wrote a book on the subject, but he is talking straight with charlie rose. carter explains what he thinks the palastinians want, and not only thinks that they are reasonable and possible but that peace can be achieved. and how.

Carter fundamentally did not understand the nature of the Iranian regime that controls Hamas. He thought them more righteous than the corrupt Shah of Iran.

He was wrong and it blew up in his face and cost him a second term.

I do applaud him on the negotiation with Israel and Egypt, but know that Egypt is not Hamas.

Also, once Egypt agreed to peace their leader was assassinated.

Speaks volumes.

He stated return to the 67 Borders with some modifications including Jerusalem. What was the problem with Olmert’s proposal and the former PM proposals? What did did Arafat or ABBAs propose?

A good man and president. To me he was sabatoged in alot of ways while president.
What a crock of shit. He failed at the governor of Georgia, and failed as president of the country. All the shit going on in the middle east is because he told my unit to stand down, instead of bombing Iran back 1000 years. Every dead person by radical Muslims is blood on his hands...

No one is as smart as Solomon … The baby( the land of Israel) cannot be ” Split” without killing it…. It must be given to the one who loves it the most and cherish and nurture it to become a ” blessing” for all mankind…The Islamic peoples have many ” children”( Lands) besides oil show me the blessings they have given us all….By their fruits( Teachings) you shall know them…

No one is as smart as Solomon … The baby( the land of Israel) cannot be ” Split” without killing it…. It must be given to the one who loves it the most and cherish and nurture it to become a ” blessing” for all mankind…The Islamic peoples have many ” children”( Lands) besides oil show me the blessings they have given us all….By their fruits( Teachings) you shall know them…
i may not agree but that is an impressive point.

it won't be easy, but maybe by cutting very carefully we may separate these conjoined twins without killing either or both?

Negotiations with whom about what? Until there is a Palestinian leader who can credibly offer peace to Israel, there is nothing to negotiate.

i may not agree but that is an impressive point.

it won't be easy, but maybe by cutting very carefully we may separate these conjoined twins without killing either or both?
All of us are entitled to our opinions but one must consider reading Joel chapter 3 before trying to split or divide the covenant land esp verse 2 onwards.. Further Jimmy Carter is still alive today from one of the “fruits” that was developed in Ramat Gan Israel where he was treated by a drug called Keytruda which arrested his cancer in and around 8 years ago..If moreofthese “fruits” can be developed and used to “ bless” the world then the people of Israel should be left alone to pursue developing them for the betterment of mankind not just by the Jews developing them but for the Jews by being an example to get other countries and peoples to emulate them…The Muslims have many babies ( countries) as I stated before if you wish to split and kill the one baby that can bless us all… If you wish to risk it no matter what then the SWORD that Solomon raised above it will not only cleave the baby in two but as you know can Cut many ways and may not just kill the baby but any adult who dares to try and all blessings will be taken away.... These are my thoughts and Jimmy may have peanuts to sell to others at a profit but I would not want and I pray that Joel who was a Prophet is not proven correct in this instance…

All of us are entitled to our opinions but one must consider reading Joel chapter 3 before trying to split or divide the covenant land esp verse 2 onwards.. Further Jimmy Carter is still alive today from one of the “fruits” that was developed in Ramat Gan Israel where he was treated by a drug called Keytruda which arrested his cancer in and around 8 years ago..If moreofthese “fruits” can be developed and used to “ bless” the world then the people of Israel should be left alone to pursue developing them for the betterment of mankind not just by the Jews developing them but for the Jews by being an example to get other countries and peoples to emulate them…The Muslims have many babies ( countries) as I stated before if you wish to split and kill the one baby that can bless us all… If you wish to risk it no matter what then the SWORD that Solomon raised above it will not only cleave the baby in two but as you know can Cut many ways and may not just kill the baby but any adult who dares to try and all blessings will be taken away.... These are my thoughts and Jimmy may have peanuts to sell to others at a profit but I would not want and I pray that Joel who was a Prophet is not proven correct in this instance…
One more point The Dutch originally developed this drug Keytruda…

Negotiations with whom about what? Until there is a Palestinian leader who can credibly offer peace to Israel, there is nothing to negotiate.

i have taken keytruda as well. we live in a time of miracles.

but the bible is not a title deed and these palestinians are people too, get them to a table. make them an offer a little short of "blow off and die." we might be surprised.

Forum List

Back