Zone1 A letter from a colonizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Europe has always been full of homicidal maniacs. That's Europe peanut

WE stopped it if they taught you that

White People killing each other in droves ... nation against nation ... the entire white world enflamed with warfare generation after generation ...

Did this stop on August 3rd, 1945 ... or did White People just move their warfare to where non-whites lived? ... Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Central America, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq ... all in the name of protecting White People business ...

=====

My comments in this thread wouldn't hurt if they weren't true ... the Bible says so ...

How bout this......

3FB10042-6AB2-4AC7-9D1F-A79FD3779EF8.gif

White People killing each other in droves ... nation against nation ... the entire white world enflamed with warfare generation after generation ...

Did this stop on August 3rd, 1945 ... or did White People just move their warfare to where non-whites lived? ... Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Central America, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq ... all in the name of protecting White People business ...

=====

My comments in this thread wouldn't hurt if they weren't true ... the Bible says so ...
War is as old as man. It is in our DNA for some and that is that

Think war is natures way of population control. Why is it in the DNA?

That is what is being done to us, today.
Are you a Native Indian or are you having trouble with the reality that soon whites will not be a majority. That was a result of your own policies but I do know for many its hard especially in the current economic climate. It isn't the same.

Are you a Native Indian or are you having trouble with the reality that soon whites will not be a majority. That was a result of your own policies but I do know for many its hard especially in the current economic climate. It isn't the same.
I am indeed half Iroquios with NO illusions about what my people were really like. Whether or not whites will be, or not be, a majority is a side issue to the reality that our history is being systematically dismantled and replaced. Our culture and traditions as a people are being systematically destroyed and replaced. Not by something better, but by something much, much, worse.

I am half Iroquois and half Jewish from an old southern Confederate line. Both sides of my ancestors owned slaves. The Iroquios owned slaves and ate them. The Jews owned slaves but didn't eat them.

Prove it.
Two choices. It’s either a hoax or it’s real.

It is so weighted-down with racist commentary, it seems to be a hoax because most people are offended by overt racism.

But maybe the neighbor actually is a full blown racist POS.

To whatever extent it is genuine, I’m sorry you have to ever put up with such people. To the extent it’s a hoax, I’m sorry you have to put up with such people.

I am indeed half Iroquios with NO illusions about what my people were really like. Whether or not whites will be, or not be, a majority is a side issue to the reality that our history is being systematically dismantled and replaced. Our culture and traditions as a people are being systematically destroyed and replaced. Not by something better, but by something much, much, worse.
Well if that is so you are one of the people I was talking about who the US Government still owes a lot to and yes, of course they will have worked to destroy your culture through genocide and schools, seeming with more killing.

locking thread while review.
EDIT: Re-opening. Multiple posts have been deleted. As this is a Zone 1 thread no insults or flaming. This includes calling other posters "colonizers." The Dogfather has spoken.

Last edited:

=====

I think you will find that your country was responsible for those. Sometimes European nations helped you but in general until Ukraine, Europe preferred not to be at war.

Well if that is so you are one of the people I was talking about who the US Government still owes a lot to and yes, of course they will have worked to destroy your culture through genocide and schools, seeming with more killing.
An unfortunate aspect of the woke liberal construct is the remaking of Native Americans into some kind of genial flower waving nature children. Simple, kind, respecting of the land and the Great Spirit.

Nothing could be further than the truth. Most of the tribes were violent, cruel, bloodthirsty, and slaughtered the entire tribes of enemies killing indiscriminately women, children as well as men. The tribes were fierce warriors who fought bravely. They lost. They lost to a technologically superior people. They should not further be shamed by turning them into flower children by a pat on the head and a cookie.

An unfortunate aspect of the woke liberal construct is the remaking of Native Americans into some kind of genial flower waving nature children. Simple, kind, respecting of the land and the Great Spirit.

Nothing could be further than the truth. Most of the tribes were violent, cruel, bloodthirsty, and slaughtered the entire tribes of enemies killing indiscriminately women, children as well as men. The tribes were fierce warriors who fought bravely. They lost. They lost to a technologically superior people. They should not further be shamed by turning them into flower children by a pat on the head and a cookie.
Provided they go within the law, they have the right to choose what they do, Look at yourselves, How many deaths was Columbus responsible for? 3 million I am told. You're forefathers had no humanity towards them. You just stole and killed. You would like it if all Indians were as you said but that is just the lie. It is another thing people who are replacing others do. They try to describe the one who is being harmed as sub human. It is necessary for them to do this so that they do not feel guilt at their inhumane treatment. Indeed I put in a quote which illustrated this. This is exactly the same as the Israelis and American Evangelicals do to the Palestinians and is simply part of the way it goes when one people are trying to justify replacing another.

=====

Non white countries do not need the help of whites to wage war. They have done just fine.

How much have you studied history? War is the business of mankind. It has always been the business of mankind and will always be the business of mankind.
Provided they go within the law, they have the right to choose what they do, Look at yourselves, How many deaths was Columbus responsible for? 3 million I am told. You're forefathers had no humanity towards them. You just stole and killed. You would like it if all Indians were as you said but that is just the lie. It is another thing people who are replacing others do. They try to describe the one who is being harmed as sub human. It is necessary for them to do this so that they do not feel guilt at their inhumane treatment. Indeed I put in a quote which illustrated this. This is exactly the same as the Israelis and American Evangelicals do to the Palestinians and is simply part of the way it goes when one people are trying to justify replacing another.
No one feels guilt at treating enemies inhumanely. You win or you lose.

"Natives" came over from Asia across the bering strait, didn't they? They aren't natives. Neither are the Mexicans, who almost always have majority white DNA with >75%

Do you realize stronger Indian tribes enslaved weaker ones thru their history Billy?

Do you realize the flu and smallpox killed way more than anything?
You do understand stronger white tribes conquered/enslaved weaker ones in Europe but nobody went into Europe to colonize whites. So drop the excuses and fake equivalences. Whites aren't perfect, they aren't superior, and they aren't supreme. It's time you faced that and recogonized the failures those in your race created,

The flu and smallpox cam from the white invaders. And some of them passed out smallpox laden blankets to indigenous tribes.

Are you all mouth and no action....what are you doing for American Indians?

Do you own any land? If so you could cede it and or your house to some Native Born Citizen.
He doesn't have to do that. You just need to stop being white making excuses for what was done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back