Zone1 A letter from a colonizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya
This is the text of a letter that was left for an urban Indian. This is a great example of the colonizer mindset.
Dear neighbor

I was recently informed that you are not a Mexican, but Indian. I am not racist and wish for all kinds to love and be loved. But I would like to inform you that we citizens of ________ pay taxes to live on this land and you do not. There are Indian reservation held for your people where you are welcome and appreciated. I Kindly suggest, with the best of intentions, that you consider moving back in a place where you really belong.
Also…
I overheard a conversation with my son and his friend and he thinks your daughter is “Cute”. I highly suggest that you tell your daughter not to dress inappropriately as it is confusing my son and possibly his friends. I do not think it is “cute” at all. It is a sin for your daughter to dress this way.
Please tell your daughter if she expresses any interest in my son or any other young man in this neighborhood, that interracial dating or marriage is a sin and is punished by god and highly discourage. I have told the same to my child. She would be better off finding a young man in a reservation who is also Indian, she will be way happier. I believe you would be better you and your family going back to a reservation with your people. For the well being of you and your family.

Sincerely,

A neighbor.
Anytime someone says "I am not racist" you can be sure that the next thing they say will be racist. This particular colonizer is telling this man it is her wish for him to pack up and leave to go live on a reservation. She has absolutely no right whatsoever to tell him to do so. This is the mindset of the colonizer. Doesn't want him living there, doesn't approve of they his daughter dresses and demands change. Hopefully this sheds some light on what I'm talking about when I use the phrase 'colonizer mindset. This is not a left/right issue. This is a colonizer issue. This mindset needs to change.

1658842457023.jpeg

This is the text of a letter that was left for an urban Indian. This is a great example of the colonizer mindset.

Anytime someone says "I am not racist" you can be sure that the next thing they say will be racist. This particular colonizer is telling this man it is her wish for him to pack up and leave to go live on a reservation. She has absolutely no right whatsoever to tell him to do so. This is the mindset of the colonizer. Doesn't want him living there, doesn't approve of they his daughter dresses and demands change. Hopefully this sheds some light on what I'm talking about when I use the phrase 'colonizer mindset. This is not a left/right issue. This is a colonizer issue. This mindset needs to change.

View attachment 674785
Do you realize stronger Indian tribes enslaved weaker ones thru their history Billy?

Do you realize the flu and smallpox killed way more than anything?

getting Indians to get smallpox and die was one of the strategies the early settlers used so it is not just getting the illness it is murder.
It happened during the war some. If you didn't now what you were doing, you'd catch it. Most didn't know how to do it. I believe they did it through blankets

The flu killed the most though. Totally unintentional.

You see we are not allowed to teach that in our indoctrination schools here. totally destroys the narative

Please continue to miss the point, colonizer.
I wouldn't expect anything less.
I might be the first Iroquois colonizer. Let's not belabor the point. Words have no power over me.

The note is an obvious hoax. This has been done before. The response is the same. It doesn't matter if it's a hoax or not. It is supposed to draw attention to the plight of the aggrieved class. Dan Rather had a better defense when he hoaxed George Bush's military records. False but accurate. That's your schtick??

It happened during the war some. If you didn't now what you were doing, you'd catch it. Most didn't know how to do it. I believe they did it through blankets

The flu killed the most though. Totally unintentional.

You see we are not allowed to teach that in our indoctrination schools here. totally destroys the narative
This article describes the mindset the British had of the Indians

The answer to this question is that no one really knows. What is known is that is was possible as there were blankets available at Fort Pitt where the disease had recently been discovered. The other factor that made such a crazy plan feasible was Amherst’s view of the Native American Indian as something on the level of a dog. He had indicated he thought is was a waste of good men to go after these animals (the Ottawa) and had been looking for ways to eliminate them without risking the lives of his men. He even referenced copying the same methods the Spanish had used to defeat the Aztecs.

So, what is the answer to the question. Did early European explorers really give Native Americans smallpox-infected blankets? The truth is unknown, but their is circumstantial evidence sufficient enough to make a reasonable assertion. The British officer spoke of the possibility of actually doing it, blankets were available, the devious mindset was in place and many Indians died of the disease. It is such a diabolical notion that most people find it incomprehensible. But the fact remains, these were war times and the British soldiers were at war.

They apparently also gave them the vaccine when it came out. Yes, flue would do it as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 674785
Are you all mouth and no action....what are you doing for American Indians?

Do you own any land? If so you could cede it and or your house to some Native Born Citizen.

Wait ... you think racism is a hoax? ... typical filth from a whitie ... God wants you DEAD ... evil person with white skin ... long past time we lock up the whities on reservations back in Europe ... let the Nazis deal with them ... Hitler only killed white people, so he was doing God's work ...

Filthy filthy English ...

What we had here in Oregon was unrepentant genocide ... not just killing the native peoples, but destroy their culture, their history, stealing their lands and livestock ... only a few nations survived in deep dark crevasses in the mountains until the hippies showed up in the 1960's ...

That's okay, most of the ardent assholes live in mature Republics ... so maybe that's punishment enough ... who am I to judge? ... [chuckle] ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back