Zone1 A letter from a colonizer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Natives" came over from Asia across the bering strait, didn't they? They aren't natives. Neither are the Mexicans, who almost always have majority white DNA with >75%
Actually that's not true. There is a book titled "1491" by Charles Mann that I would suggest that non native members of this forum read.

You can't say that version is the truth. There is according to the article I gave sufficient circumstantial evidence that there was. We don't but I think you allow circumstantial evidence in court.

I suppose you don't think they deliberately killed the Bison.

When The U.S. Tried To Kill All The Bisons To Exterminate Native Americans

What have you done to make amends to them including giving land back? I read somewhere that the Brits sent them to be slaves in the West Indies but I don't know if that is true.
Indian Removal was a government policy. So these right wingers can just drop the dishonest arguments, excuses and denials. In the 21st century the descendants of colonizers must face the truth. And thank you for being one who has.

well they do consider themselves Ukrainian now though I am aware of what you talk of.

Yes, we have gypsies. The main ones come from Romania where they used to be slaves. they have enormous problems trying to fit in - or possibly deciding not to. Then I believe there are even a few here in Scotland, definitely in Ireland and bound to be other places. People tend to not want them on land near them so they have to move a lot and can't get their kids a schooling.
Yes, the Roma face plenty of racism.

Europe has always been full of homicidal maniacs. That's Europe peanut

WE stopped it if they taught you that
No we didn't. Look at the members here making excuses and false equivalences trying to dismiss the truth our Native American brother presents. Domestic terrorism and all the threats of civil war because white Americans can't get everything given to them anymore. It's the same mindset.

You do understand stronger white tribes conquered/enslaved weaker ones in Europe but nobody went into Europe to colonize whites. So drop the excuses and fake equivalences. ....
True.

Well, except for the Ottomans.

And the Muslims in Spain.

And in Sicily.

And the Huns.

Actually, that's a pretty serious list of excepts. Looks like once again, IM2, you are just talking b.s.

You do understand stronger white tribes conquered/enslaved weaker ones in Europe but nobody went into Europe to colonize whites. So drop the excuses and fake equivalences. Whites aren't perfect, they aren't superior, and they aren't supreme. It's time you faced that and recogonized the failures those in your race created,

The flu and smallpox cam from the white invaders. And some of them passed out smallpox laden blankets to indigenous tribes.
You really have a poor grasp of history don't you. Haven't you ever heard of the Mongols invading and conquering most of Eastern Europe between 1220 and 1250 AD? Haven't you heard of the Muslim invasions of Spain and Portugal in 711 AD? The Muslims conquered and occupied Spain for nearly 700 years. How about the repeated Muslim invasions of Europe between the eighth and eighteenth centuries?
As far as I can find out there was ONE incident of traders giving smallpox infected blankets to Indians. All the other diseases were transferred through normal contact. In those days people didn't understand that germs transmitted diseases.

You really have a poor grasp of history don't you. Haven't you ever heard of the Mongols invading and conquering most of Eastern Europe between 1220 and 1250 AD? Haven't you heard of the Muslim invasions of Spain and Portugal in 711 AD? The Muslims conquered and occupied Spain for nearly 700 years. How about the repeated Muslim invasions of Europe between the eighth and eighteenth centuries?
As far as I can find out there was ONE incident or traders giving smallpox infected blankets to Indians. All the other diseases were transferred through normal contact. In those days people didn't understand that germs transmitted diseases.

Did that one incident even happen? I thought the evidence was pretty light.

'For the last hundred years, Western colonialism has had a bad name. Colonialism has virtually disappeared from international affairs, and there is no easier way to discredit a political idea or opponent than to raise the cry of “colonialism.” When South African opposition politician Helen Zille tweeted in 2017 that Singapore’s success was in part attributable to its ability to “build on valuable aspects of colonial heritage,” she was vilified by the press, disciplined by her party, and put under investigation by the country’s human rights commission.
It is high time to reevaluate this pejorative meaning. The notion that colonialism is always and everywhere a bad thing needs to be rethought in light of the grave human toll of a century of anti-colonial regimes and policies. The case for Western colonialism is about rethinking the past as well as improving the future. It involves reaffirming the primacy of human lives, universal values, and shared responsibilities—the civilizing mission without scare quotes --that led to improvements in living conditions for most Third World peoples during most episodes of Western colonialism. It also involves learning how to unlock those benefits again. Western and non-Western countries should reclaim the colonial toolkit and language as part of their commitment to effective governance and international order.
There are three ways to reclaim colonialism. One is for governments and peoples in developing countries to replicate as far as possible the colonial governance of their pasts—as successful countries like Singapore, Belize, and Botswana did. The “good governance” agenda, which contains too many assumptions about the self-governing capacity of poor countries, should be replaced with the “colonial governance” agenda. A second way is to recolonize some regions. Western countries should be encouraged to hold power in specific governance areas (public finances, say, or criminal justice) in order to jump-start enduring reforms in weak states. Rather than speak in euphemisms about “shared sovereignty” or “neo-trusteeship,” such actions should be called “colonialism” because it would embrace rather than evade the historical record. Thirdly, in some instances, it may be possible to build new Western colonies from scratch.
Colonialism can return (either as a governance style or as an extension of Western authority) only with the consent of the colonized. Yet now that the nationalist generation that forced sudden decolonization on hapless populations has passed away, the time may be ripe. Sèbe has documented how the founding figures of Western colonialism in Africa (such as Livingstone in Zambia, Lugard in Nigeria, and de Brazza in Congo) are enjoying a resurgence of official and social respect in those countries now that romanticized pre-colonial and disappointing post-colonial approaches to governance have lost their sheen.1 As one young man on the streets of Kinshasa asked Van Reybrouck in his seminal 2010 book on the Congo: “How long is this independence of ours going to last anyway? When are the Belgians coming back?

Indian Removal was a government policy. So these right wingers can just drop the dishonest arguments, excuses and denials. In the 21st century the descendants of colonizers must face the truth. And thank you for being one who has.
Just forget about those Buffalo Soldiers that helped in the government policy of displacement of those tribes.

It was from one of these regiments, the 10th Cavalry, that the nickname Buffalo Soldier was born. American Plains Indians who fought against these soldiers referred to the black cavalry troops as "buffalo soldiers" because of their dark, curly hair, which resembled a buffalo's coat and because of their fierce nature of fighting. The nickname soon became synonymous with all African-American regiments formed in 1866.

Source...
The National Park Service.

This is the text of a letter that was left for an urban Indian. This is a great example of the colonizer mindset.

Anytime someone says "I am not racist" you can be sure that the next thing they say will be racist. This particular colonizer is telling this man it is her wish for him to pack up and leave to go live on a reservation. She has absolutely no right whatsoever to tell him to do so. This is the mindset of the colonizer. Doesn't want him living there, doesn't approve of they his daughter dresses and demands change. Hopefully this sheds some light on what I'm talking about when I use the phrase 'colonizer mindset. This is not a left/right issue. This is a colonizer issue. This mindset needs to change.

View attachment 674785
Fake letter. You've been Jussied.

Irrelevant. We no longer do that but you do.
When you say, "you", of course you mean leftists, open-border types, Biden, the Democrats, right? They're importing millions of slaves each year, far more than were ever brought from Africa. The slave-rapist Democrats continue to bring more women and children to the border so they can be raped on the way into the United States where the real slavery begins.

White People killing each other in droves ... nation against nation ... the entire white world enflamed with warfare generation after generation ...

Did this stop on August 3rd, 1945 ... or did White People just move their warfare to where non-whites lived? ... Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Central America, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iraq ... all in the name of protecting White People business ...

=====

My comments in this thread wouldn't hurt if they weren't true ... the Bible says so ...
Because Africans, South Americans, Central Americans, even before 1492, never killed each other in war, did they?

When you say, "you", of course you mean leftists, open-border types, Biden, the Democrats, right? They're importing millions of slaves each year, far more than were ever brought from Africa. The slave-rapist Democrats continue to bring more women and children to the border so they can be raped on the way into the United States where the real slavery begins.
Nope. I mean us Indians.

Just forget about those Buffalo Soldiers that helped in the government policy of displacement of those tribes.

It was from one of these regiments, the 10th Cavalry, that the nickname Buffalo Soldier was born. American Plains Indians who fought against these soldiers referred to the black cavalry troops as "buffalo soldiers" because of their dark, curly hair, which resembled a buffalo's coat and because of their fierce nature of fighting. The nickname soon became synonymous with all African-American regiments formed in 1866.

Source...
The National Park Service.
Whites always try giving themselves an out. The Buffalo Soldiers operated under the command of the American government. That government was ran by whites. Had those soldies disobeyed orders, they would have faced puniahment and possibly death. Your excuse would be valid if the Buffalo soldiers were independent mercenaries..

You could have typed that alleged letter yourself......you have no evidence to indicate who wrote the letter.
what is more important to me is not who wrote the letter. What matters are the words. This letter represents that mindset. Indians should live on reservations/ blacks should move back to Africa. Sound familiar?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
No, he means you. The right winger who employs illegals because you don't have to pay them minimum wage or provide benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back