A lesson in being on time. Cruise ship leaves 8 people behind.

CrazyTrader55

Mar 28, 2024
Eastern U.S.
Here's the link.

Lesson: be on time, don't expect a cruise ship to wait around for you!
Benn on a few cruises yrs ago with the daughters when they were younger.....watched that happen more than once

Cruises make it perfectly clear that they wait for no one

If you take one of their excursions they will either wait a short time or make arrangements for you to catch up

If you save money by booking a private excursion and it is late, they leave you

Here's the link.

There are many reasons not to go on a cruise.

Here's the link.

Yes, passengers get left behind if they don't make it. Then they have to charter a plane or boat to get to the next destination where the cruise liner is heading. Avid cruise friends were telling me this, happens all the time.

Here's the link.

And this occurrence is a great example of how our media shifts and manipulates stories.

Many headlines I'm reading makes NCL, appears to make NCL, the bad guy. I've never been on a cruise, but I understand that if you go on a private excursion, don't be late. The ship will not wait.

Here’s what to do if you’re left stranded like the Norwegian Cruise passengers​

Americans stranded by Norwegian Cruise save elderly passenger, family says: Ship 'left her to die'​

Eight passengers stranded on African island after Norwegian cruise ship left without them​

Here's the link.

At least it wasn't that one cruise I posted back in the day on C-D where all those people got into a violent melee. ;)

Forum List

Back