A large rock in campus of Wisconsin-Madison University to be removed after student’s union there declared that it is racist... A racist rock!!! Wow!

I want to register a complaint of racism for unfairly depicting Caucasian people as being "soft-headed."

I demand that we immediately tear down all statues of black men, black women, liberals, progressives, and anyone else who could be construed as a Democrat, as well as all others who may be propagating this horribly-racist stereotype.

Fair is fair. Power to the people.

The rock?
the-rock-21-things-ecac6818-b25d-48d5-b9c8-baafa6e305d1.jpg

be very careful about disparaging a BLACK STONE-----there are people who consider
one black turd in arabia as something "HOLEY MOLEY"

So, if I go visit the MLK memorial in DC and call it the "niggerwall" they'll tear it down?

They're honestly removing it because of what someone, who's probably fucking dead by now, once called it??

Why not refocus on who the rock was actually named for? No, let's get it the fuck out of there and let the "POC" (read: negroes) decide what to do with it.

Seriously, there's a single documented instance of someone referring to it as "niggerhead" and now, almost 100 years later, these university dipshits are losing their fucking minds?

This is utter fucking madness. Fuck everyone who thinks this is a good fucking idea. I hope every last one of those racist fucks dies in front of their families...
Why the fuck do you care? Their school...their rock..and their decision. I note you chose to use the n-word several times..did it give you a cheap thrill..remind you of the good ole days?
You ilk is on the chopping block..that's your real issue..sorry for your luck....Chuck.

Why the fuck do you care?

Because it represents an entirely new level of brain-dead liberalism in this country.

Think about it: there's a single documented instance of someone calling it a "n head" Edited- meister almost one hundred fucking years ago, and that, somehow, is sufficient to warrant removing it, instead of allowing it to stand in honor of the man for which it's actually named...

Their school...their rock..and their decision.

Certainly is. And by that decision they prove that they're far more concerned with some non-existent racial issue than they are in being an institution of higher learning...

I note you chose to use the n-word several times..did it give you a cheap thrill..remind you of the good ole days?

Fuck you, douchebag.

I was referring to it as the newspaper did 90-some-odd years ago. I then asked, if simply referring to it as such was sufficient to have iot removed, would referring to the MLK memorial in the same manner be, then, equally sufficient to have it removed...

You ilk is on the chopping block..that's your real issue..sorry for your luck....Chuck.

Bitch, Me and my ilk aren't going anywhere, buttmunch...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the fuck do you care?

Because it represents an entirely new level of brain-dead liberalism in this country.

Think about it: there's a single documented instance of someone calling it a "niggerhead" almost one hundred fucking years ago, and that, somehow, is sufficient to warrant removing it, instead of allowing it to stand in honor of the man for which it's actually named...

Their school...their rock..and their decision.

Certainly is. And by that decision they prove that they're far more concerned with some non-existent racial issue than they are in being an institution of higher learning...

I note you chose to use the n-word several times..did it give you a cheap thrill..remind you of the good ole days?

Fuck you, douchebag.

I was referring to it as the newspaper did 90-some-odd years ago. I then asked, if simply referring to it as such was sufficient to have iot removed, would referring to the MLK memorial in the same manner be, then, equally sufficient to have it removed...

Bitch, Me and my ilk aren't going anywhere, buttmunch...
We shall see...an honest appraisal of our culture and current events argues otherwise....Racist nativists are a stench in the nostrils of most people..and your ilk..are aging out, while those who believe that your day is done..are being born every day. Trump marked your high point, believe that. We will NEVER allow that to happen again.

BTW..keep using the n-word on this board...and you might be going somewhere sooner than you think..LOL!

I note the high school level pejoratives with amusement~

We shall see...an honest appraisal of our culture and current events argues otherwise....Racist nativists are a stench in the nostrils of most people..and your ilk..are aging out, while those who believe that your day is done..are being born every day. Trump marked your high point, believe that. We will NEVER allow that to happen again.

So, a single instance, over 90 years ago, of someone using a racial slur when referring to something is sufficient to have that "something" removed now, because it somehow celebrates racism?

The level of idocy you're displaying here borders on the frightening...

BTW..keep using the n-word on this board...and you might be going somewhere sooner than you think..LOL!

As the link in the OP used the exact same word, there should be no problem using it in subsequent posts if the OP is allowed to remain, which it appears would be the case.

But, I certainly understand your perspective. Unlike most mature adults it's clear you're devoid of a fulfilling life outside the confines of USMB, so the idea of being banned or suspended surely frightens you.

Try getting out in the world and making some actual friends. Even if they're as ignorant and stupid as you are...

I note the high school level pejoratives with amusement

I'm just playin' to the lowest common denominator, dipshit...

So, a single instance, over 90 years ago, of someone using a racial slur when referring to something is sufficient to have that "something" removed now, because it somehow celebrates racism?

The level of idocy you're displaying here borders on the frightening...

As the link in the OP used the exact same word, there should be no problem using it in subsequent posts if the OP is allowed to remain, which it appears would be the case.

But, I certainly understand your perspective. Unlike most mature adults it's clear you're devoid of a fulfilling life outside the confines of USMB, so the idea of being banned or suspended surely frightens you.

Try getting out in the world and making some actual friends. Even if they're as ignorant and stupid as you are...

I note the high school level pejoratives with amusement

I'm just playin' to the lowest common denominator, dipshit...
That was...almost clever. The last I mean..the rest is pretty funny...were you on this side of the screen.....I have this up on the big screen..and I'm amusing my friends with the boards antics.....you see...a lot of people don't know your ilk exists..for real---it both amuses and instructs....so I guess i owe you a thanks?

Banned? this is their house..I have manners---so i obey the rules. That you would not is, of course, not a surprise.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So, if I go visit the MLK memorial in DC and call it the "niggerwall" they'll tear it down?

They're honestly removing it because of what someone, who's probably fucking dead by now, once called it??

Why not refocus on who the rock was actually named for? No, let's get it the fuck out of there and let the "POC" (read: negroes) decide what to do with it.

Seriously, there's a single documented instance of someone referring to it as "niggerhead" and now, almost 100 years later, these university dipshits are losing their fucking minds?

This is utter fucking madness. Fuck everyone who thinks this is a good fucking idea. I hope every last one of those racist fucks dies in front of their families...
Why the fuck do you care? Their school...their rock..and their decision. I note you chose to use the n-word several times..did it give you a cheap thrill..remind you of the good ole days?
Many of the supporters of this school have been niggardly in their financial assistance.

Many of the supporters of this school have been niggardly in their financial assistance.
It took you two days to come up with that? SMH~

Why would you think that it took me two days when I just read the thread five minutes ago.

Why would you think that it took me two days when I just read the thread five minutes ago.

Why would you think that?

Forum List

Back