Rocks are Racist!

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
I shit you not!

Then these Moon Bats wonder why we Americans ridicule them so much.

UW-Madison to remove 70-ton boulder some view as reminder of campus' racist past

W-Madison will remove a 70-ton boulder from the heart of campus Friday morning following calls over the past year from students of color who view the rock as a symbol of the university’s racist past.

Chamberlin Rock, located on top of Observatory Hill, is named in honor of Thomas Crowder Chamberlin, a geologist and former university president. But for some students of color on campus, the rock represents a painful history of discrimination.

I shit you not!

UW-Madison to remove 70-ton boulder some view as reminder of campus' racist past

W-Madison will remove a 70-ton boulder from the heart of campus Friday morning following calls over the past year from students of color who view the rock as a symbol of the university’s racist past.

Chamberlin Rock, located on top of Observatory Hill, is named in honor of Thomas Crowder Chamberlin, a geologist and former university president. But for some students of color on campus, the rock represents a painful history of discrimination.

Weird............

Now the BLM bozo's and Liberal loons say Geology is racist. ... :cuckoo:

"A group of scientists say black Americans are scared to use hammers needed for geology because of fear they will be killed by police.
Top geologists condemned systemic white supremacy in the field of geoscience, which concerns the study of earth and rocks.

Last edited:
I shit you not!

I WOULD HAVE SAID, Fine! You have TWO CHOICES:
  1. If the rock bothers you that much, there are always other universities! Do you want a refund?
  2. If the rock bothers you that much, we'll agree to let you move it elsewhere. All you have to do is pay the cost of moving it.
No one can be any fairer than that.

I heard today that fish are a part of white Supremacy lol.

The left in this nation are FUCKING INSANE.

Racist Stupidity, continued

Too busy to post this yesterday morning when we first saw it in the papers. Today’s papers show white people on the front page where one usually sees black people, the former placing straps around the monster in prep for removal to....where? Black racism In Wisconsin commands Whitey to “Move the rock,” which is next to an Indian mound. Bit it’s not really a rock. That’s only what it’s called. What did the Indigene call the rock, that got there by natural forces? Notice that the space will now be sacralized for racist blacks, and this in a county already information compromised by the Catholic protection racket. None should be surprised by this latest genuflection considering that it’s not simply a CIA puppet in the White House, but also a Catholic Mafia puppet, and is a continuance of Wisconsin automatons marking their houses with racist statements in imitation of Passover during the Fentanyl Riots of 2020.

Black Madonna Morphing

This black racist command to genuflect means that when something funky goes down in the ‘hood, there’s likely a priest or academic marxist behind it. Many will show up for class with new clothes and equipment, though drop out when things get intense later in the semester. Why are Wisconsin blacks worse readers than Mississippi blacks? A must for the intelligent bookshelf, then, is Fisher, The Psychology of Adaption to Absurdity: Tactics of Make-Believe.

Now the BLM bozo's and Liberal loons say Geology is racist. ... :cuckoo:

"A group of scientists say black Americans are scared to use hammers needed for geology because of fear they will be killed by police.
Top geologists condemned systemic white supremacy in the field of geoscience, which concerns the study of earth and rocks.
Further geological scrutiny will prove that the rock actually migrated from Kenya.

In 2020, we saw guilt-ridden automatons marking their t-shirts and houses in Wisconsin, in imitation of Passover. Now arrogant black, in-your-face Chicago racism commands Whitey to move a rock. What did the Indians call the rock?

6 Aug 2021 UW Moves Rock Off Campus

Rocks & fish both being called symbols of racism this week....

Unbelievably stupid and tax dollars are often wasted on stupid shit like this. Our priorities are so fucked up right now it makes me question our ability to right this ship again.
I think the college Industry needs to collapse and rebuild.

If people would just see if you ignore them then you remove their power. That's all it takes to beat blm, their power is attention.

They only have what we give them, they can't actually do anything. Everything they have is because we did it for them.

We are submissive to BLM. They sit and talk and we obey and serve them, we work for them Everytime something like a rock is moved.

We are their slaves.

What will happen again this year is that blacks will show up on campus with new gear that they likely did not earn themselves, then begin to drop out after the first or second semester. Astonishingly, Mississippi blacks are better readers than Wisconsin blacks. The anti-black racist section on anyone’s bookshelf should have this one: Fisher, The Psychology of Adaption to Absurdity: Tactics of Make-Believe.

If people would just see if you ignore them then you remove their power. That's all it takes to beat blm, their power is attention.

They only have what we give them, they can't actually do anything. Everything they have is because we did it for them.

We are submissive to BLM. They sit and talk and we obey and serve them, we work for them Everytime something like a rock is moved.

We are their slaves.
Yes, there is a basically selfish recognition Jones involved, that is apart from the individualism that built the infrastructure they have enjoyed destroying. And this while 600,000+ Americans were being eaten by the commie virus.

..blacks graduate high school and college at lower levels and they concentrate on a rock !!!!!!!!

I once heard someone refer to Chicago asd "Ni**er Town". I guess we need to bulldoze that city now.

We have yet to see the full extent of Woke stupidity, is but one small step in the demise of common sense.

Just how f'ing stupid are these people? They demand to move the rock instead of something reasonable like changing the placard. The significance of the rock is is not diminished by it's name, it was it's origin and age that made it special.

Forum List

Back