A Large % of LGBT People Rely on Food Stamps. If Trump's Bill Passes, More Will go Hungry

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
why will they go hungry?

there are more people looking to hire than ever before

I mean, they could work
shrug.gif

A Large Percentage of LGBT People Rely on Food Stamps. If Trump's Bill Passes , More Will Go Hungry

quote:
In regards to SNAP, the new bill would require tighter work requirements for those who receive assistance from the program. More specifically, “it would institute a policy that would require able-bodied adults under the age of 60 without young children to prove monthly that they are working or participating in a work program for 20 total hours each week in order to qualify for assistance, with a month’s buffer between losing a job and sanctions,” the Atlantic reported.

w5fdhx6mp3dy.gif

Someone change my sex then someone feed me and pay my medical bills and pay for my shrink when I realize I made a very big mistake...then someone pay to put my penis back on.....

For the record, this article is propaganda by an advocacy group

So sad

why will they go hungry?

there are more people looking to hire than ever before

I mean, they could work
shrug.gif

A Large Percentage of LGBT People Rely on Food Stamps. If Trump's Bill Passes , More Will Go Hungry

quote:
In regards to SNAP, the new bill would require tighter work requirements for those who receive assistance from the program. More specifically, “it would institute a policy that would require able-bodied adults under the age of 60 without young children to prove monthly that they are working or participating in a work program for 20 total hours each week in order to qualify for assistance, with a month’s buffer between losing a job and sanctions,” the Atlantic reported.

w5fdhx6mp3dy.gif
Lot of people in Red States will go hungry

Forum List

Back