A Joe Biden Win, Viewed as Vioctory for Chicoms in Hong Kong

He already shook down those dog eaters for a billion plus. That was for his drug addict son. The communists obviously like the way he does business. They'll definitely try to buy the election for the dementia infested dude.

who cares what the chinese think
Not the ones who cared about what Russia thought so much they cried about it for nearly 4 years?
I don't care what they think, because Biden doesn't care what they think, and contrary to right wing bulloney, Biden isn't in bed with them, as Trump clear as day, is with Russia and Putin.... and with china :rolleyes:

Remember, it's trump who took the Russian help in the last election, welcomed it with opened arms....

and it was Trump praising from here to high heaven, China's handling of the Corona virus, back in January and February....

and it was Trump, that illegally asked China for their help in his reelection, TWICE that we as a fact, know of....

so please spare us all on this kind of bull crap.... we know what hypocrites you all are....to the nth degree.
Tell me what hypocrisy I have engaged in
you support trump lies about the russian interference in our election being a hoax, while believing Joe is getting China to interfere for him....

is how the whole thread response, seems to me.....

if i am wrong, then i'm sorry for the accusation.... :)

He already shook down those dog eaters for a billion plus. That was for his drug addict son. The communists obviously like the way he does business. They'll definitely try to buy the election for the dementia infested dude.
Biden has taken FOUR Billion from the Chicoms, not merely that $1.5 billion in his first 'donation'.

Biden is OWNED by Beijing.

you support trump lies about the russian interference in our election being a hoax, while believing Joe is getting China to interfere for him....
There is no evidence Trump ever worked for the Russians, and what was claimed was evidence was entirely the invention of Democrat operatives using fake oppo research they got out of the Ukraine.

Meanwhile the Biden family has tekn in $4.5 billion in 'investments' in a shell investment firm that is really just a clearing house for the Biden and Kerrey families. much like BLM is merely a clearing house for corporate shakedown money to evade political donation laws to the Dimocratic Party.

who cares what the chinese think
Not the ones who cared about what Russia thought so much they cried about it for nearly 4 years?
I don't care what they think, because Biden doesn't care what they think, and contrary to right wing bulloney, Biden isn't in bed with them, as Trump clear as day, is with Russia and Putin.... and with china :rolleyes:

Remember, it's trump who took the Russian help in the last election, welcomed it with opened arms....

and it was Trump praising from here to high heaven, China's handling of the Corona virus, back in January and February....

and it was Trump, that illegally asked China for their help in his reelection, TWICE that we as a fact, know of....

so please spare us all on this kind of bull crap.... we know what hypocrites you all are....to the nth degree.
Tell me what hypocrisy I have engaged in

is how the whole thread response, seems to me.....

if i am wrong, then i'm sorry for the accusation.... :)
Cite proof

The people most familiar with the Beijing Chicom manipulations are those inside China and Hong Kong who see them from the inside.

And they know that a victory for Chicom Joe Biden means a victory for the Chinese Globalist Machine.

A Hong Kong businessman issued a dire warning on Monday, saying a Joe Biden win would be a win for the Chinese communists and a loss for the free world. ..
"Biden is bad news,” Yuen said. “Health-wise — I don’t even think he is healthy,” he added, pointing at his head.
He said it is a “joke” the Democrats are running him.
“While he was vice president under Obama, he was in charge of the relationship with China. He was directly in charge and he let (them) go,” Yuen, who is in the United States advocating for freedom in Hong Kong, said.
“He let the Chinese build a military installation in the South China Sea. He let the PRC (People’s Republic of China) basically get away with murder,” he continued.
“His family, brother and son,” he said, referring to sibling James Biden and son Hunter Biden, “have been making huge amounts of money from China.”
Yuen alleged the Bidens are “a very corrupted family,” and disputed Biden’s statements that he’s anti-communist China.
“It would be hopeless” if Biden won in November, Yuen said.
“If he gets elected it will be hopeless for Hong Kong, hopeless for Taiwan, and hopeless for the free world because that would mean the PRC would have won against the free world,” he said, “and it’s over. Game over.”

Biden is the best person for the job. That is who I will be voting for. It will be the first time I have ever voted for a Democrat. There is no evidence of any corruption.

Biden has taken FOUR Billion from the Chicoms, not merely that $1.5 billion in his first 'donation'.

Not a bit of evidence to support that.

Not a bit of evidence to support that.
I'd put Biden's degree of guilt a couple steps above OJs.

There is no evidence Trump ever worked for the Russians, and what was claimed was evidence was entirely the invention of Democrat operatives using fake oppo research they got out of the Ukraine.

Meanwhile the Biden family has tekn in $4.5 billion in 'investments' in a shell investment firm that is really just a clearing house for the Biden and Kerrey families. much like BLM is merely a clearing house for corporate shakedown money to evade political donation laws to the Dimocratic Party.
where did i say he worked for the Russians Jim?

where did i say he worked for the Russians Jim?
Usually the Russian interferance claim goes along with Trump is a Russian asset claims.

I appologize if I mistakenly assumed you shared that correlation.

Forum List

Back