A History Mystery: Roosevelt- Why Lie?

Blq4R6NIUAAAiEM.jpg

Unemployment averaged 20% over FDR entire first 2 terms

Looks like it dropped to me...agree?

gdur.jpg

FDR said it best....

People don't eat in the long run

FDR knew the Great Depression was not about economic indicators or corporate recovery...... It was about people suffering

Great President

So he kept them suffering as long as possible

Evidently not

They reelected him three times in a landslide....didn't elect another Republican for 20 years

CF is correct, and provably so: FDR extended the Depression by years!

This must be PC's 479th obsessive thread about FDR! Is this severe obsessive behavior? You bet.
But there is hope. Zoloft, Paxil, Prozac, Luvox or Anafranil can help. :2up:

As long as you continue to believe the lies that government schools teach about Roosevelt, I will be forced to continue to educate you.

At some point you will have to recognize that you have not been able to find a single error in said posts.....and, if any of your cerebral neurons remain.....you will have to recognize the lies of Roosevelt Hagiography.

Stay tuned.

You've convinced me.....we need an OP exposing Roosevelt and his anti-American policies.....starting with the Second Bill of Rights.

Your education will continue.

I'll get right on that.
:ack-1: Not more irrelevant copy and paste!

WHAT????

Now I have to teach you English as well as ethics, history, and economics????

Well, OK:

ir·rel·e·vant
əˈreləvənt/
adjective
  1. not connected with or relevant to something. Google

Nothing in my posts is irrelevant to the topic being taught.

FDR said it best....

FDR knew the Great Depression was not about economic indicators or corporate recovery...... It was about people suffering

Great President

Evidently not

They reelected him three times in a landslide....didn't elect another Republican for 20 years

You have tried to prove that over and over in endless threads and proven to be wrong over and over in endless threads. There is something wrong with you.

gdur.jpg

"But by 1938, it was back up to nearly 20 percent as the economy slumped again. The stock market crashed nearly 50 percent between August 1937 and March 1938. The “economic stimulus” of Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s New Deal had achieved a real “first”: a depression within a depression!" Great Myths of the Great Depression | Lawrence W. Reed

FDR said it best....

Great President

Evidently not

You have tried to prove that over and over in endless threads and proven to be wrong over and over in endless threads. There is something wrong with you.

I've never been proven wrong.....I never am.

What you mean by 'proven' is the Roosevelt boot-lickers.....you.....constantly posting 'is not, is noooottttttt!'

My posts are quotes by experts, and scholars, linked, sourced and documented.

I note that you were unable......AGAIN....to give any examples of anything not accurate.

And....it will continue.

The OP lays a ground work by quoting comments made by FDR during his campaign. That is distortion number 1. You can turn on the TV today and hear virtually every person campaigning for the Presidency tell what are easily called lies and making promises they will never keep. Democrat and Republican alike do it and always have. The OP will claim the quotes are fact, but that claim does not excuse the distortion.

gdur.jpg

"But by 1938, it was back up to nearly 20 percent as the economy slumped again. The stock market crashed nearly 50 percent between August 1937 and March 1938. The “economic stimulus” of Franklin Delano Roosevelt’s New Deal had achieved a real “first”: a depression within a depression!" Great Myths of the Great Depression | Lawrence W. Reed
Had to bring up 1938 didn't you?

Shows what happened when FDR listened to conservatives and tried to ease back on Government spending

FDR said it best....

Great President

Evidently not

What you mean by 'proven' is the Roosevelt boot-lickers.....you.....constantly posting 'is not, is noooottttttt!'

I note that you were unable......AGAIN....to give any examples of anything not accurate.

And....it will continue.

As PC goes into her Ann Coulter routine

FDR said it best....

Great President

Evidently not

And....it will continue.
You are consistently proven wrong by your distortions and omissions. Your sources are ofter not acceptable sources for an academic thesis and rely on conspiracy works and works by political angenda driven entities.

gdur.jpg

Had to bring up 1938 didn't you?

Shows what happened when FDR listened to conservatives and tried to ease back on Government spending
Exactly, the OP can claim she is factually correct but she omits the reason for the setback, and the fast recovery, hence she is distorting by omitting pertinent facts.

The OP lays a ground work by quoting comments made by FDR during his campaign. That is distortion number 1. You can turn on the TV today and hear virtually every person campaigning for the Presidency tell what are easily called lies and making promises they will never keep. Democrat and Republican alike do it and always have. The OP will claim the quotes are fact, but that claim does not excuse the distortion.

"The OP lays a ground work by quoting comments made by FDR during his campaign. That is distortion number 1"

1. So you admit I quoted FDR correctly.
2. You are unable to deny that he did the very opposite, proving exactly what I said.
3. And the best you can do is say 'others lie.'

Drop by again whenever you plan to support my thesis.

4. "The OP will claim the quotes are fact, but that claim does not excuse the distortion."

There is no 'distortion'...which means "the action of giving a misleading account or impression..."

As you just admitted: I am 100% accurate and correct.

Try again?

Notice PC continues the routine of ignoring an important factor in the Great Depression that rational people know is an inescapable factor. Draught and repeated Dust Bowl Storms annihilated the agriculture industries in vast regions of the country and put millions on the roads searching for employment.

Evidently not

And....it will continue.
You are consistently proven wrong by your distortions and omissions. Your sources are ofter not acceptable sources for an academic thesis and rely on conspiracy works and works by political angenda driven entities.

Hmmmm......let me go over all of the examples you were able to provide....

WHAT????

There aren't any?

You mean you just out and out lie??????

For shame.

Forum List

Back