What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A gripe

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Addressing anyone by anything other than their proper name immediately removes any serious consideration of the argument, either for or against them.

It's childish and never, never clever.
You are spot on!

I get sick to death of people calling the President of the United States names, as if they are somehow clever or if it somehow makes their arguments that much better.

Those that disgrace the name of Joe Bidung should be ashamed.

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score
We need not ridicule Biden with nicknames as his behavior is bizarre enough.

night_son

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP, I see you have the divisional insignia of the 6th SS Mountain Division Nord as a avatar.

6th SS Mountain Division Nord - Wikipedia

I saw it and I remembered seeing it someplace and then remembered they fought mostly in/around Finland from 1941 and through the Continuation War till they were asked to leave Finland in the latter half of 1944 when Finland signed a armistice with the Soviets.

The OP seems to think his Götterdämmerung schadenfreude irony cleverer than the average USMB member's ability to discern between his anti-racist posts and obvious racist symbology and nom de board. Pretty sure he's been here before—under a different moniker. *Cough* Jake *Cough*

OP
Confederate Soldier

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP, I see you have the divisional insignia of the 6th SS Mountain Division Nord as a avatar.

I saw it and I remembered seeing it someplace and then remembered they fought mostly in/around Finland from 1941 and through the Continuation War till they were asked to leave Finland in the latter half of 1944 when Finland signed a armistice with the Soviets.

Yeah, I was waiting to see how long someone would notice it.

They were the only SS division not to commit a war crime.

For really good reading, I'd suggest "In Final Defense of the Reich: The destruction of the 6th SS Mountain Division Nord" by Stephen M. Rusiecki. It's a really good book detailing the plights of the Division during the war, their comradery with the Finnish soldiers on the Northern Front and the bitter betrayal a few years later. In the final days of the war in Germany, the division captured an entire regiment of black drivers and female nurses. They treated them very well, gave them food and clothing, and when they couldn't take them any longer, they left them with food and a "receipt of capture" and pointed them to the American lines. It's a pretty cool look into the rare human side of an SS division.

By the way, I do not condone any acts committed by the SS. I don't support them, I don't glorify them, and I don't support their ideology one bit.

Makes for a good conversation piece, eh? :)

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
Confederate Soldier

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The OP seems to think his Götterdämmerung schadenfreude irony cleverer than the average USMB member's ability to discern between his anti-racist posts and obvious racist symbology and nom de board. Pretty sure he's been here before—under a different moniker. *Cough* Jake *Cough*

Now guess this avatar. What division was that?

By the way, I'm not a neo-nazi, I'm a history nerd. I have a library of U.S. and German division insignia and maps on my computer so I can track my relic collection. :)

fncceo

Diamond Member
Reaction score

That would depend on your definition of war crime...

file-20180620-137720-1su7b84.jpg

okfine

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Those nicknames are OK but somehow they can't quite capture the essence of Alzheimer's in a single word.

We CAN do better.

Who wants to try?
Knocking Alzheimers takes a special kind of person, eh Hank?

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
As long as we call him President for the next 7 years and 2 months your insults mean less than nothing.

Remember "Obummer" et al? How that work out for you and yours.
Are you Crazy???? Brandon's approval numbers will get him a one and done career as president.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'll admit that I get sick of the names that are thrown at people who make the headlines for whatever reason too. Why spend so much time on a person if you despise them enough unless thinking of names to call a person is something that is done because it is one of the few things that people can get away with being guilty of?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
One of my biggest gripes (and I know no one will give a shit) is the stupid nicknames for Biden and his cronies.

Bidumb.

Xiden.

Joe and the Hoe.

Camela.

Let's face it, it's Trump plagiarism. It was, and still is, ONLY cool if Trump does it. That was his thing. Others took it and ran with it, and I'm sorry, but the King says it best.

The rest of y'all are just plagiarizers. :)

I just call them Joe Bidedumb and Hairy Ass Harris.

Are you Crazy???? Brandon's approval numbers will get him a one and done career as president.

And if Trump's not interested I know who can take his place.

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
But he sure does get things done for the right wing agenda while also being worshipped by blue collar whites he wouldn’t invite to Mara Lago.

Yeah, what he's done with food and gas prices is amazing.

He DID rescue Russia's economy by fucking our energy industry - Xi's man was a great investment for Vlad.

HenryBHough

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Knocking Alzheimers takes a special kind of person, eh Hank?
Sad to see such a lack of imagination - it does suggest a weakening mind. I believe most welfare plans will cover your so sorely needed evaluation.

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was waiting to see how long someone would notice it.

For really good reading, I'd suggest "In Final Defense of the Reich: The destruction of the 6th SS Mountain Division Nord" by Stephen M. Rusiecki. It's a really good book detailing the plights of the Division during the war, their comradery with the Finnish soldiers on the Northern Front and the bitter betrayal a few years later. In the final days of the war in Germany, the division captured an entire regiment of black drivers and female nurses. They treated them very well, gave them food and clothing, and when they couldn't take them any longer, they left them with food and a "receipt of capture" and pointed them to the American lines. It's a pretty cool look into the rare human side of an SS division.

By the way, I do not condone any acts committed by the SS. I don't support them, I don't glorify them, and I don't support their ideology one bit.

Makes for a good conversation piece, eh? :)
LOL....I suspect that very few here paid it any mind, in fact I just remembered the division due to the fact it fought with the Finns.

Dadoalex

Gold Member
Reaction score
Those who fail to remember history...

Go back and look at Obama's poll numbers in 2011 when he dropped to 40%.

okfine

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sad to see such a lack of imagination - it does suggest a weakening mind. I believe most welfare plans will cover your so sorely needed evaluation.
Fuck off AH. Hits close to some. Imagine that.

petro

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am going to stick with the nicknames.
I will never call Brandon the President.

• Love
Reactions: FJB

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List