A gripe

One of my biggest gripes (and I know no one will give a shit) is the stupid nicknames for Biden and his cronies.

Bidumb.

Xiden.

Joe and the Hoe.

Camela.

Let's face it, it's Trump plagiarism. It was, and still is, ONLY cool if Trump does it. That was his thing. Others took it and ran with it, and I'm sorry, but the King says it best.

The rest of y'all are just plagiarizers. :)
Wow you never heard of “Landslide Lyndon” or “Tricky Dick” or “Slick Willie”? Presidential nicknames predate Trump.

Sleepy Joe and China Joe are apt nicknames for Biden. Both are well-deserved.

One of my biggest gripes (and I know no one will give a shit) is the stupid nicknames for Biden and his cronies.

Bidumb.

Xiden.

Joe and the Hoe.

Camela.

Let's face it, it's Trump plagiarism. It was, and still is, ONLY cool if Trump does it. That was his thing. Others took it and ran with it, and I'm sorry, but the King says it best.

The rest of y'all are just plagiarizers. :)
It's not even cool.when tRump does it. Or when I do for that matter.

That would depend on your definition of war crime...

View attachment 570275

It seems that you don't know how the SS works.

In general, ALL SS were bad. Their ideology, their recruitment, their end goals, etc. But there were a few differences.

The camp photo you see was run by an organization called the SS-Totenkompfverbande, or "Deaths Head" SS. These, along with the Einsatzgruppen, would hunt down and kills Jews, Slavs Gypsies or homos and put them into the camps or kill them outright. These were the worlds most brutal and evil men to exist.

The 6th SS Nord Division was a Waffen SS Division.

The Waffen SS was recruited similarly as the other branches of the SS with the racial ideology, but were really no different from American elite units like the Green Berets or Delta Force. They were highly trained militarily, and given top-notch equipment.

Waffen SS divisions DID commit war crimes, like 5th SS Wiking Division killing POWs, and the 2nd SS Das Reich massacring French men and women after a partisan attack. 1st SS Leibenstandarte Adolf Hitler was famous for the Malmedy Massacre, when American POWs were gunned down in the snow during the Battle of the Bulge.

So there is a difference, the Waffen SS's main focus was heavy fighting, while the SS-TV and Einsatzgruppen were the concentration camp thugs we all know and hate. The 6th SS Nord was one of the only SS Divisions not to commit a war crime, and it should be noted that the commander made sure to follow the rules of the Geneva Convention. It's a rarity.

The Finns are probably my favorite country besides the U.S. that fought in WWII. A small nation fended off the Soviet Union bravely in the Winter War, pretty much winning it.
The defeat of the Soviet Red Army by the Finns is a great example of a much smaller military force defeating a much larger military force. Of course the leadership of the Red Army wasn’t very competent, thanks to Stalin’s purges.

Last edited:
The defeat of the Soviet Red Army by the Finns is a great example of a much smaller military force defeating a much larger military force. Of course the leadership of the Red Army wasn’t very competent thanks to Stalin’s purges.

And brilliant use of tactics, using snow and camouflage much to their advantage.

The Finns are probably my favorite country besides the U.S. that fought in WWII. A small nation fended off the Soviet Union bravely in the Winter War, pretty much winning it.
It was strange, I was in a pawn shop back a couple of years ago and noticed what I thought was your average post-war refurb Mosin 91/30. I usually don't pay them much mind but as it was priced right I asked to see it.

Turns out it was a '41 Izhevsk with a SA property stamp on it. All the original Soviet stock markings were crisp with no refurb stamps with no force matching of the metal parts. Even the original Soviet shellac finish was in very good shape.

Turns out it was a Continuation War capture that had been merely stamped/stored and then decades later surplused-off. It's about as close to a "real deal" WW-II Soviet production 91/30 as you can find. It's the pride of my Mosin collection.

It was strange, I was in a pawn shop back a couple of years ago and noticed what I thought was your average post-war refurb Mosin 91/30. I usually don't pay them much mind but as it was priced right I asked to see it.

Turns out it was a '41 Izhevsk with a SA property stamp on it. All the original Soviet stock markings were crisp with no refurb stamps with no force matching of the metal parts. Even the original Soviet shellac finish was in very good shape.

Turns out it was a Continuation War capture that had been merely stamped/stored and then decades later surplused-off. It's about as close to a "real deal" WW-II Soviet production 91/30 as you can find. It's the pride of my Mosin collection.

You have a Mosin collection? 0_0 Sounds awesome!

I mainly collect relics from the Eastern Front. I found a place that has a lot of relics from Karelia that I will be snatching up soon.

You have a Mosin collection? 0_0 Sounds awesome!

I mainly collect relics from the Eastern Front. I found a place that has a lot of relics from Karelia that I will be snatching up soon.
There are outfits in the Baltic states, Ukraine, and even Russia where you can go on guided relic-hunts.

They are fairly inexpensive and include room/board/guides, and detectors. The main cost is in just getting there and back. They are usually a week in duration.

The guides are usually accompanied by a ordinance expert (or are one themselves) in case you dig-up unexploded grenades, shells, mines, etc.

I have an authentic Mosin Nagant from WWII - only dropped once....

There are outfits in the Baltic states, Ukraine, and even Russia where you can go on guided relic-hunts.

They are fairly inexpensive and include room/board/guides, and detectors. The main cost is in just getting there and back. They are usually a week in duration.

The guides are usually accompanied by a ordinance expert (or are one themselves) in case you dig-up unexploded grenades, shells, mines, etc.

I'm actually setting money aside to go digging with a friend in Stalingrad. (He lives in Volvograd, which used to be called Stalingrad).

Yeah, what he's done with food and gas prices is amazing.

He DID rescue Russia's economy by fucking our energy industry - Xi's man was a great investment for Vlad.
That pipe line needed to be shut down. It was a disaster waiting to happen. Let's use their oil and save ours.

Inflation is bad though I'll agree.

Forum List

Back