A gripe

Addressing anyone by anything other than their proper name immediately removes any serious consideration of the argument, either for or against them.

It's childish and never, never clever.
You are spot on!

I get sick to death of people calling the President of the United States names, as if they are somehow clever or if it somehow makes their arguments that much better.

Those that disgrace the name of Joe Bidung should be ashamed.

OP, I see you have the divisional insignia of the 6th SS Mountain Division Nord as a avatar.

6th SS Mountain Division Nord - Wikipedia

I saw it and I remembered seeing it someplace and then remembered they fought mostly in/around Finland from 1941 and through the Continuation War till they were asked to leave Finland in the latter half of 1944 when Finland signed a armistice with the Soviets.

The OP seems to think his Götterdämmerung schadenfreude irony cleverer than the average USMB member's ability to discern between his anti-racist posts and obvious racist symbology and nom de board. Pretty sure he's been here before—under a different moniker. *Cough* Jake *Cough*

OP, I see you have the divisional insignia of the 6th SS Mountain Division Nord as a avatar.

I saw it and I remembered seeing it someplace and then remembered they fought mostly in/around Finland from 1941 and through the Continuation War till they were asked to leave Finland in the latter half of 1944 when Finland signed a armistice with the Soviets.

Yeah, I was waiting to see how long someone would notice it.

They were the only SS division not to commit a war crime.

For really good reading, I'd suggest "In Final Defense of the Reich: The destruction of the 6th SS Mountain Division Nord" by Stephen M. Rusiecki. It's a really good book detailing the plights of the Division during the war, their comradery with the Finnish soldiers on the Northern Front and the bitter betrayal a few years later. In the final days of the war in Germany, the division captured an entire regiment of black drivers and female nurses. They treated them very well, gave them food and clothing, and when they couldn't take them any longer, they left them with food and a "receipt of capture" and pointed them to the American lines. It's a pretty cool look into the rare human side of an SS division.

By the way, I do not condone any acts committed by the SS. I don't support them, I don't glorify them, and I don't support their ideology one bit.

Makes for a good conversation piece, eh? :)

The OP seems to think his Götterdämmerung schadenfreude irony cleverer than the average USMB member's ability to discern between his anti-racist posts and obvious racist symbology and nom de board. Pretty sure he's been here before—under a different moniker. *Cough* Jake *Cough*

Now guess this avatar. What division was that?

By the way, I'm not a neo-nazi, I'm a history nerd. I have a library of U.S. and German division insignia and maps on my computer so I can track my relic collection. :)

That would depend on your definition of war crime...

file-20180620-137720-1su7b84.jpg

I'll admit that I get sick of the names that are thrown at people who make the headlines for whatever reason too. Why spend so much time on a person if you despise them enough unless thinking of names to call a person is something that is done because it is one of the few things that people can get away with being guilty of?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

One of my biggest gripes (and I know no one will give a shit) is the stupid nicknames for Biden and his cronies.

Bidumb.

Xiden.

Joe and the Hoe.

Camela.

Let's face it, it's Trump plagiarism. It was, and still is, ONLY cool if Trump does it. That was his thing. Others took it and ran with it, and I'm sorry, but the King says it best.

The rest of y'all are just plagiarizers. :)

I just call them Joe Bidedumb and Hairy Ass Harris.

Are you Crazy???? Brandon's approval numbers will get him a one and done career as president.

And if Trump's not interested I know who can take his place.

Yeah, I was waiting to see how long someone would notice it.

For really good reading, I'd suggest "In Final Defense of the Reich: The destruction of the 6th SS Mountain Division Nord" by Stephen M. Rusiecki. It's a really good book detailing the plights of the Division during the war, their comradery with the Finnish soldiers on the Northern Front and the bitter betrayal a few years later. In the final days of the war in Germany, the division captured an entire regiment of black drivers and female nurses. They treated them very well, gave them food and clothing, and when they couldn't take them any longer, they left them with food and a "receipt of capture" and pointed them to the American lines. It's a pretty cool look into the rare human side of an SS division.

By the way, I do not condone any acts committed by the SS. I don't support them, I don't glorify them, and I don't support their ideology one bit.

Makes for a good conversation piece, eh? :)
LOL....I suspect that very few here paid it any mind, in fact I just remembered the division due to the fact it fought with the Finns.

Are you Crazy???? Brandon's approval numbers will get him a one and done career as president.
Those who fail to remember history...

Go back and look at Obama's poll numbers in 2011 when he dropped to 40%.

Forum List

Back