A Great Idea.Why Not A Trump/Hillary Debate. Both Wired Up To A Lie Detector.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:hitit: Now that would be something worth paying for. Imagine this debate? Where the moderators would be asking both of them questions of which we would all love see asked of them? So many questions we could throw at them, have them backed into a corner and cringing when trying to answer them honestly. :dunno::eek-52:

But who would cause the Lie Detector Machine to "Fry and Smoke First"? Donald, or Hillary? :dev2:

hiLIARy would be so medicated she wouldn't register a pulse.....
images

:hitit: Now that would be something worth paying for. Imagine this debate? Where the moderators would be asking both of them questions of which we would all love see asked of them? So many questions we could throw at them, have them backed into a corner and cringing when trying to answer them honestly. :dunno::eek-52:

But who would cause the Lie Detector Machine to "Fry and Smoke First"? Donald, or Hillary? :dev2:

Hell with that, put the under oath to tell the truth. Let them face criminal charges if they lie. They should do it to all politicians.

I say Donald would burn it up first because Hillary is to calm and great at lying that the machine will think she is telling the truth...

If they had such a debate, I'd like to have the moderators hooked up to lie detectors too.

Either that or else have the Russians, the Iranians, and the Chinese pick the moderators.

I like the lie detector idea, probably better for Hillary/Cruz though. I recall watching local candidate interviews back in Columbus, Ohio during the late 70's and cable viewers at home were able to hit a button when they though the candidate was lying and results showed up at bottom of TV screen. After 10 or 15 minutes interviewer would ask the viewers to press one of two buttons to decide whether to keep the candidate on for another 5 minutes or to dump him/her.

Forum List

Back