A Great Idea.Why Not A Trump/Hillary Debate. Both Wired Up To A Lie Detector.

I like the lie detector idea, probably better for Hillary/Cruz though. I recall watching local candidate interviews back in Columbus, Ohio during the late 70's and cable viewers at home were able to hit a button when they though the candidate was lying and results showed up at bottom of TV screen. After 10 or 15 minutes interviewer would ask the viewers to press one of two buttons to decide whether to keep the candidate on for another 5 minutes or to dump him/her.

No one would be left to run!

Can't be all bad.

Our current and previous representatives ran the country into the ground.

The machine would explode on either
i wonder how Hillarys machine would react after someone asks her about the video that caused Ben Gazi.
When she was asked in the Benghazi hearings about it, she was completely believable, even when asked about the note to her daughter and why she said such to her daughter then shortly after, got new intelligence that refuted it and changed her stance... no blinking, no twitching, no sweating, no exasperation at all, or any indication she was lying...

So, I think she would do quite well, with that question...

Those needles would be flipping back and forth so damn fast that it just might cause the entire east coast to black out from the power drain.
Well, Trumps would be flipping back and forth, Hillary's would just be bottomed out on the lying side of things. If she is breathing, she is lying or thinking about lying.

168741_600.jpg

Psychopaths can beat lie detectors. Just sayin'
Do you know why a so-called "lie detector" test is not admissible in a court of law?

It is because they are based on pseudoscience. Like the global warming bullshit. It is not based on real science.

The reason the cops use it is to get a stupid person to confess to a crime.

Last edited:
:hitit: Now that would be something worth paying for. Imagine this debate? Where the moderators would be asking both of them questions of which we would all love see asked of them? So many questions we could throw at them, have them backed into a corner and cringing when trying to answer them honestly. :dunno::eek-52:

But who would cause the Lie Detector Machine to "Fry and Smoke First"? Donald, or Hillary? :dev2:

What's the point in that? A showman versus a pathological liar, they could both say they are immortal and it would probably not register as a lie by the detector

:hitit: Now that would be something worth paying for. Imagine this debate? Where the moderators would be asking both of them questions of which we would all love see asked of them? So many questions we could throw at them, have them backed into a corner and cringing when trying to answer them honestly. :dunno::eek-52:

But who would cause the Lie Detector Machine to "Fry and Smoke First"? Donald, or Hillary? :dev2:

Lets start with the Republican primaries- Trump- Cruz- Rubio......and have the fire department stand by.

Forum List

Back