A “great” Democrat leader once said this:

They don't have to , they have not persecuted people of a certain skin color like Byrd. In any case, Byrds 'conversion' was purely political.
They don’t have to?

Republucans don’t have to support Civil Rights?

Ask NOT what your country can do for you...ask what you can do for your country!

MY GOD what would IM2 say about that?

Senator Byrd reflects the transformative power of this nation,” stated NAACP President and CEO Benjamin Todd Jealous. “Senator Byrd went from being an active member of the KKK to a being a stalwart supporter of the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act and many other pieces of seminal legislation that advanced the civil rights and liberties of our country.
Whatever it took to be re-elected. Nice gig.

They don’t have to?

Republucans don’t have to support Civil Rights?
NAACP is racist and has nothing do to with Civil Rights, it's a leftist political organization. Republicans are not racist like Byrd and the Democrats.

I guess your detachment from reality still has not yet reached bottom.

Sad.
Five minutes!
In 1946, Byrd wrote a letter to Samuel Green, the Ku Klux Klan's Grand Wizard, stating, "The Klan is needed today as never before, and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia and in every state in the nation."[31] The same year, he was encouraged to run for the West Virginia House of Delegates by the Klan's grand dragon; Byrd won, and took his seat in January 1947.

Hooded America

hooded-1.jpg

Hooded-2.jpg

Hooded-3.jpg

Hooded-4.jpg

Hooded-5.jpg

Democrat or Republican, the one thing all Klansmen have in common is that they are far right Christian terrorists.

Klan-Red-Riders-Jesus-Saves-photo.jpg

Of course they would, he was a great fund raiser. But fact remains a was a vile racist pig.
Wow, Roudy. Winger is a patient crafty old goat, and is chewing your strawman to pieces and shitting it out without breaking a sweat.
1663292902569.png

Forum List

Back