Gaslighting 101: How the Democrats Invented White Supremacy but Blame Republicans

You learn about it many times over and how it was wrong but let me ask you one simple question and that is why do you believe we have never been taught any of this?
. Your question is not completely coherent If I am reading your question correctly, but I will take a shot, We have not been taught the truth about slavery and racism because the teaching of history has been controlled by-and is still controlled by- the white establishment whose goal is to sugar coat the awful reality of America's past-and present

Last edited:
"White supremacists" in Boston 2017, Free Speech Rally.

1653351156041.png

Proud Boys "white supremacists"
1653351186917.png

It's been explained to you a THOUSAND times, dimtard.

I can't help it if you don't have a brain. I'm not going to explain it to you again.

CRT is nothing more than RACIST PROPAGANDA and you won't be sharing it with my children. Period.
Did you just spit up on yourself getting that out? How the fuck is it racist propaganda . How the fuck is teaching about 1619, the real reason for the civil war, Jim Crow racist propaganda. NOT TEACHING it is sweeping racism under the rug and thus perpetuating the racist traditions. If you do not learn from history you are destine to repeat it which is exactly what YOU RACISTS want

. Your question is not completely coherent If I am reading your question correctly, but I will take a shot, We have not been taught the truth about slavery and racism because the teaching of history has been controlled by-and is still controlled by- the white establishment whose goal is to sugar coat the awful reality of America's past-and present
The Department of Education has been controlled by the left for over 40 years.

Another lie by the left as usual.

Did you just spit up on yourself getting that out? How the fuck is it racist propaganda . How the fuck is teaching about 1619, the real reason for the civil war, Jim Crow racist propaganda. NOT TEACHING it is sweeping racism under the rug and thus perpetuating the racist traditions. If you do not learn from history you are destine to repeat it which is exactly what YOU RACISTS want
Read my lips: I DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR EXCUSES.

You won't be teaching any racist propaganda to my children. Period. End of story.

shooter is Black and a White supremacist, says democrat congress idiot. You sick fucks.

Pj Media

Gaslighting 101: How the Democrats Invented White Supremacy but Blame Republicans​

BY KEVIN DOWNEY JR. MAY 20, 2022

Excerpt:

If you were to believe leftist, bolshie rhetoric you’d think mullet-topped bumpkins with muskets were falling out of every Ford F-150 rambling the back roads of ‘Merica, looking to lynch black folks.

The Democrats like to throw around the term “white supremacy” every chance they get. Joe Biden, who gave a eulogy for an actual Klansman — Hillary Clinton’s mentor Sen. Robert Byrd (D-W.Va.), the longest-serving Senator in history) — dared call 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse a “white supremacist” after he lawfully ventilated three white Antifa prags in self-defense. The ONE attacker he didn’t shoot was the black guy who kicked him while Rittenhouse was on the ground.

View attachment 647727

“White supremacy” has been the left’s leading attack phrase for several years now, used especially frequently by chubby, pink-haired unf***bles of uncertain gender when a science-American refuses to refer to it by some ridiculous pronoun not recognized by Webster’s Dictionary.

LINK
No one denied that it WAS Southern white Democrats under Jim Crow up to the 1960s Civil Rights Acts...but now the present day Republicans have taken that racist ball and are running with it.

Pj Media

Gaslighting 101: How the Democrats Invented White Supremacy but Blame Republicans​

BY KEVIN DOWNEY JR. MAY 20, 2022

Excerpt:

If you were to believe leftist, bolshie rhetoric you’d think mullet-topped bumpkins with muskets were falling out of every Ford F-150 rambling the back roads of ‘Merica, looking to lynch black folks.

The Democrats like to throw around the term “white supremacy” every chance they get. Joe Biden, who gave a eulogy for an actual Klansman — Hillary Clinton’s mentor Sen. Robert Byrd (D-W.Va.), the longest-serving Senator in history) — dared call 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse a “white supremacist” after he lawfully ventilated three white Antifa prags in self-defense. The ONE attacker he didn’t shoot was the black guy who kicked him while Rittenhouse was on the ground.

View attachment 647727

“White supremacy” has been the left’s leading attack phrase for several years now, used especially frequently by chubby, pink-haired unf***bles of uncertain gender when a science-American refuses to refer to it by some ridiculous pronoun not recognized by Webster’s Dictionary.

LINK
Pj media? 😂😂😂😂

It's a fact that southern whites have always been largely trash people from a trash culture
Really? How about ghetto blacks? How about the rap culture that glorifies violence against women?

You don't have a leg to stand on, mister.

For all their faults they aren't a culture that venerates slavers.
Yeah? What do you call a ho tied up with a rope? I call her a slave. That's YOUR fucked up culture. You have a hell of a lot of nerve complaining about anyone else's.

Forum List

Back