Watch Joe Biden Call KKK Member and Democrat Robert Byrd a 'Friend' and 'Mentor'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watch Joe Biden Call KKK Member and Democrat Robert Byrd a 'Friend' and 'Mentor'​

Former Vice President Joe Biden emerged from his basement earlier this week for a "press conference" in Delaware. During his remarks, Biden continued his virtue signaling on race and the "soul" of America.

"I think the idea of bringing down, I think all those Confederate monuments to Confederate soldiers and generals who strongly supported secession and the maintenance of slavery and went to war to do it, I think those statues belong in museums, they don't belong in public places," Biden said.

But it was just ten years ago when Biden was praising KKK member and Democratic Senator Robert Byrd as a "mentor" and "friend." The Trump campaign is serving up the reminder:

"To me...for a lot of us, he was a mentor and a friend, and for a lot of us, he was a guide," Biden said at Byrd's funeral.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who recently accused Senate Republicans of being in on the murder of George Floyd, had similar things to say.

"Senator Byrd's service and leadership are more than worthy to be remembered for many generations to come," she praised. "He was a great American patriot."
it’s common knowledge Segragation Joe was mentored and trained by some of the biggest jim crow dems to ever run the party of the klan

Byrd died in 2010 at the age of 92, and was the longest serving senator in American history
snip
He was a member of the KKK in the early 1940s but later renounced his affiliation with the hate group.

---------------------------------
That was a long time ago.
so true but sadly his racist legacy lives on the right the folks he mentored like Joey “racial jungle” xiden

No it doesn't and Biden is not racist.
i don’t know….when you get mentored by Klansmen, oppose Brown v Board of Education, out of fears your children will grow up in a “racial jungle” and call African American negros in 2021…you look like a pretty big racist

Thread closed, there is no original content from OP.

• When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back