The Democrat party's evolving racism towards blacks

You can’t attest to security in elections when I could simply fill out a mail in ballot and sign any registered voter’s name. How many 90+ year old registered voters in nursing homes with dementia are actually voting? Do you think it would be difficult to vote on their behalf? This is just one simple example of just how ridiculously insecure our elections really are. Democrats don’t want voter security. It is to their detriment and they know it.
I accept the overwhelming consensus of Republican and Democratic governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, and other public servants and independent auditors that voter fraud is extremely rare, and I entertain no paranoid delusions to the contrary. I can find no credible evidence to refute them all.

Should it be made more difficult for an American to participate in democracy? I vote, "No!"

You think blacks and hispanics are too stupid or lazy to get basic ID............you are an idiot..considering the rest of the world uses voter ID........

2aguy said:
You think blacks and hispanics are too stupid or lazy to get basic ID
You can believe that if you need to. I can't tell you what you believe, nor would I want to.

I
believe that Americans participating in democratic self-governance strengthens the nation, and contriving impediments to prevent their doing so is abhorrent to democracy.

If you want to emulate other democracies. e.g., holiday voting to make it easier for working folks, I have no problem with that whatever.

2aguy said:
You can believe that if you need to. I can't tell you what you believe, nor would I want to.

I believe that Americans participating in democratic self-governance strengthens the nation, and contriving impediments to prevent their doing so is abhorrent to democracy.

If you want to emulate other democracies. e.g., holiday voting to make it easier for working folks, I have no problem with that whatever.

You think blacks and hispanics are too lazy or stupid to be able to get basic ID, ID every American needs to do the most basic things in this country...ID that is provided for free for voting, and available at just about any government building that offers drivers licenses.........

You can buy what the democrats are selling, but that makes you an idiot....

Other democracies have voter ID.........even Mexico, and South Africa......Nelson Mandela supported voter ID to protect against election fraud.....you idiot.

2aguy said:

I believe that Americans participating in democratic self-governance strengthens the nation, and contriving impediments to prevent their doing so is abhorrent to democracy.

Nelson Mandela.....supporter of voter ID...to protect elections......

1622475243793.png

Mandela wore this shirt at a rally in 1998 as the African National Congress began its reelection campaign. To deepen One Wisconsin Now’s embarrassment, Media Trackers also pointed out that South Africa’s constitution, which was signed into law by Mandela after his historic 1994 election as president, “supports a rigorous election integrity process far more stringent that anything GOP lawmakers have proposed in Wisconsin.”

South Africa allows only three forms of official identification to be used for the purposes of voting, and that does not include passports and driver’s licenses. By contrast, Wisconsin’s proposed voter ID requirement allows driver’s licenses, military IDs, passports, certificates of naturalization, student IDs, and tribal IDs.

Unlike in the United States, South Africans also have to produce one of the official forms of ID when they are registering to vote, the complete opposite of the honor system for registration in the United States. There is no online registration, something that a number of U.S. states have now implemented; no same day registration as in Wisconsin; and no mail-in registration as mandated by the federal National Voter Registration Act either.

It is inappropriate for an organization like One Wisconsin Now to try use Nelson Mandela to advance its political agenda at a time when the world is still grieving over the loss of this great leader. And that is particularly true when it seems unaware of the facts that make that use completely wrong and inaccurate.

The democrats admit their early history towards blacks was not good but they claim they changed.....not true.

"Rather I should die a thousand times … than see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds." - Robert Byrd, Democrat Senator (1959 through 2010) and founder of the Sophia, West Virginia chapter of the Ku Klux Klan (150 members)

“I did not lie awake at night worrying about the problems of Negroes.” – Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy, 1961

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness” - Lyndon B. Johnson (1963)

“I’ll have those n**gers voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” - Lyndon B. Johnson confiding in two governors why the passage of his civil rights and welfare legislation was important (1963)

This something new for democrats. Italian fascism wasnt racist. Dems seem to be leaning more Nazi.

They have always been more nazi....
I think they were more Fascist, but they are trending towards Naziism

2aguy said:
ovided for free for voting, and available at just about any government building that offers drivers licenses.........

Other democracies have voter ID.........even Mexico, and South Africa......Nelson Mandela supported voter ID to protect against election fraud.....you idiot.
If the Republican Party feels it needs to suppress voting via such contrivances as restricting hours and locales and the imposition of other bureaucratic impediments, I certainly grasp their motivation.

Again, the fake excuse of "voter fraud" has been amply exposed by numerous Republican officeholders attesting to the security of elections, but if you are convinced that making a citizen travel further, wait in line longer, and refuse him water somehow improves democracy, I disagree.

Rather than the crackpot fantasy of conspiracies requiring significant numbers of coordinated criminals, each risking fine an imprisonment to cast a single ballot, the real vulnerabilities are to hacking tabulations and other such wholesale falsification of ballots in large numbers.

Dehydrating a voter is a particularly absurd way of preventing a vote you don't like.

It is unfair, IMHO, to accuse the Democratic Party today of being "racist."

Most Dems no doubt are sincere -- at least in their attitudes and words -- that they feel that African Americans are still the victims of "racism."

In their daily actions, however (that is, in their choice of neighborhoods, schools, professionals such as doctors, lawyers, etc.) many Dems do not walk the walk.
Most democrats are sincere? Lol. Might be the funniest things i heard on here in quite some time .... Democrats are lying sacks of shit . They are incapable of truth and being sincere.

2aguy said:
ovided for free for voting, and available at just about any government building that offers drivers licenses.........

If the Republican Party feels it needs to suppress voting via such contrivances as restricting hours and locales and the imposition of other bureaucratic impediments, I certainly grasp their motivation.

Again, the fake excuse of "voter fraud" has been amply exposed by numerous Republican officeholders attesting to the security of elections, but if you are convinced that making a citizen travel further, wait in line longer, and refuse him water somehow improves democracy, I disagree.

Rather than the crackpot fantasy of conspiracies requiring significant numbers of coordinated criminals, each risking fine an imprisonment to cast a single ballot, the real vulnerabilities are to hacking tabulations and other such wholesale falsification of ballots in large numbers.

Dehydrating a voter is a particularly absurd way of preventing a vote you don't like.
More democrat lies.

DBA said:
Well, it is the Democratic Party that believes they aren’t capable in mass of providing IDs to vote, so it isn’t much of a stretch to believe they don’t understand history and the intricacies of our two major political parties. Which is it?
Attempts at voter suppression are nothing new, and neither party, whether contriving them in the past or now, ever honestly admits to them.

Cui bono?

So many minorities and other Democrats are incapable of getting ID’s, thus why it would be considered voter suppression, correct?

Wouldn’t Republicans have the same problem? Oh wait, Republicans are the more responsible, high wage earners in our society so it doesn’t effect them, right? But according to Democrats, Republicans are the low-life uneducated folks. I am so confused. Which is it?
Republicans are erecting barriers to voting because they believe that making voting more difficult is in their interest. Whether it is imposing the bureaucratic onus of obtaining an ID to flash at a poll nanny, restricting the ability of Americans to vote by mail, making Americans travel greater distances to vote, or making them stand in line longer, while denying them water.

Why do you pretend that Republicans are contriving so many barriers to make it more onerous for an American to exercise his or her personal franchise in participatory self-governance? Especially when so many states with Republican as well as Democratic secretaries of state and other officials attest to the security of their elections?
Damn your talking points are spot on, cnn taught you well. If you think a minority is to ignorant to get an id, like you stated in your op. You proved yourself being a racist. Congratulations, you move up a notch in your party.

It is unfair, IMHO, to accuse the Democratic Party today of being "racist."

Most Dems no doubt are sincere -- at least in their attitudes and words -- that they feel that African Americans are still the victims of "racism."

In their daily actions, however (that is, in their choice of neighborhoods, schools, professionals such as doctors, lawyers, etc.) many Dems do not walk the walk.
Most democrats are sincere? Lol. Might be the funniest things i heard on here in quite some time .... Democrats are lying sacks of shit . They are incapable of truth and being sincere.

C'mon.

Surely NOT all Dems are "lying sacks of" excrement.

Some Dems are truly sincere when they say, for example, that our health care system needs reforms, that the police are harsher on African Americans & Latinx than on the other ethnicities, that not so many people should be in prison, that something must be done to get more African Americans & Latinx into universities (even if that means letting them in without entrance exams and letting them take places that would have gone to Asians and Caucasians), that it is obscene how rich a few people are and that they should pay more taxes, that abortion should not be made a difficult task to achieve in some states, that there is plenty of room for more immigrants and refugees, that the media should NOT give both sides but only the correct side (yes, as defined by them), that it would be so beautiful to see people from the urban areas move to the suburbs, etc.

Many of them are sincere.

Whether they practice what they preach is, of course, another matter.

Last edited:
kjnowgood said:
Damn your talking points are spot on, cnn taught you well. If you think a minority is to ignorant to get an id, like you stated in your op. You proved yourself being a racist. Congratulations, you move up a notch in your party.
You have been trained to squawk "cnn!, cnn!, cnn!"

The reality is that I cancelled my cable years ago, and don't pay much attention to slanted "news" outlets, left or right.

I don't pretend that Americans, whatever their race, are incapable of deciding which Party better represents their values and aspirations.

Rightist white fanatics attempting to dictate to Black Americans is laughable.

100186.gif

"Them Blacks should all
vote the way
I tells 'em tuh!"

kjnowgood said:
You have been trained to squawk "cnn!, cnn!, cnn!"

The reality is that I cancelled my cable years ago, and don't pay much attention to slanted "news" outlets, left or right.

I don't pretend that Americans, whatever their race, are incapable of deciding which Party better represents their values and aspirations.

Rightist white fanatics attempting to dictate to Black Americans is laughable.

View attachment 495918
"Them Blacks should all
vote the way
I tells 'em tuh!"

Yet white fanatics of the democrat party have been dictating to blacks since the days of slavery.....

2aguy said:

The Democrat[ic](sic) party's evolving racism towards blacks

2aguy said:
Your confusion might arise from your pretense that "The Democratic Party" is white guys dictating to unwary Black, Hispanic, Asian, and other Americans. Rather, the Democratic Party is, in addition to White Americans, Black Americans, Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans and other Americans.

It is not the Party of overwhelming racial homogeneity in which one race dictates to all other races.

Yet white fanatics of the democrat party have been dictating to blacks since the days of slavery.....
If you need to pretend that Black Americans (as well as Hispanic Americans, Asian Americans, and other Americans are dictated to, you are confused. All make informed decisions regarding their Party allegiances.

Let me point something out.
The reason Republicans don’t understand and can’t believe that black Americans are an important and vibrant part of the Democratic Party is because they can’t imagine that blacks could be leaders. That’s just part of the racism showing. That’s why they don’t understand President Obama or vice president Harris.
unlike the republican party, Democrats don’t have just one leader because of the fact that it’s a coalition.
Republicans just assume that all Democrats are liberals because they don’t understand what is a coalition. When you’re in all white party you don’t need a coalition.

it really is just that simple. That’s why Republicans keep insisting the Democratic Party is a plantation controlling blacks. So who are these people that are controlling blacks? Other blacks?

it’s not that the black leader ship is controlling the base, it’s that they’re being elected by that base to be leaders. Those black leaders represent their base. They’re not controlling their base.

if Republicans had managed to overthrow American democracy on January 6, who is the leader besides Donald Trump? And what happens when Trump dies? Who becomes their leader next because there’s no more democracy. The Republicans ended it. See how close we came to never being represented again by our government?

How is it that Blacks accept the notion from Democrats that Blacks as a group are the least capable of obtaining a State-issued ID? That’s very racist.

Guess which one of these groups voted Democrat?

The Aryan nation

The American Nazi party

Proud boys

The Coup Klux Klan

The Boogaloo boys

Confederates

The alt white (right)

The Oathkeeper‘s

White supremacists

QAnon

If you said none, you would be correct

so if they’re not Democrats……you know