Watch Joe Biden Call KKK Member and Democrat Robert Byrd a 'Friend' and 'Mentor'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Storm Rising

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021

Watch Joe Biden Call KKK Member and Democrat Robert Byrd a 'Friend' and 'Mentor'​

Former Vice President Joe Biden emerged from his basement earlier this week for a "press conference" in Delaware. During his remarks, Biden continued his virtue signaling on race and the "soul" of America.

"I think the idea of bringing down, I think all those Confederate monuments to Confederate soldiers and generals who strongly supported secession and the maintenance of slavery and went to war to do it, I think those statues belong in museums, they don't belong in public places," Biden said.

But it was just ten years ago when Biden was praising KKK member and Democratic Senator Robert Byrd as a "mentor" and "friend." The Trump campaign is serving up the reminder:

"To me...for a lot of us, he was a mentor and a friend, and for a lot of us, he was a guide," Biden said at Byrd's funeral.

FLASHBACK: 10 years ago today Joe Biden delivered a eulogy for Senate segregationist and former KKK "Exalted Cyclops" leader Robert Byrd.

He called him a "mentor," a "guide," and a "friend."

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who recently accused Senate Republicans of being in on the murder of George Floyd, had similar things to say.

"Senator Byrd's service and leadership are more than worthy to be remembered for many generations to come," she praised. "He was a great American patriot."

While speaking at his funeral 10 years ago today, Speaker Pelosi called former Ku Klux Klan member Sen. Robert Byrd:

· friend
· great person

The party that actively supported and welcomed a former KKK leader has tried in vain to back pedal away
from Joe Biden's hero, Robert Byrd.

Look at how the left's policies harm black families and their communities. Byrd smile up at them from Hell
and he makes a place ready for racist Joe to join him in his eternal reward, or just punishment.

Last edited:

Watch Joe Biden Call KKK Member and Democrat Robert Byrd a 'Friend' and 'Mentor'​

Former Vice President Joe Biden emerged from his basement earlier this week for a "press conference" in Delaware. During his remarks, Biden continued his virtue signaling on race and the "soul" of America.

"I think the idea of bringing down, I think all those Confederate monuments to Confederate soldiers and generals who strongly supported secession and the maintenance of slavery and went to war to do it, I think those statues belong in museums, they don't belong in public places," Biden said.

But it was just ten years ago when Biden was praising KKK member and Democratic Senator Robert Byrd as a "mentor" and "friend." The Trump campaign is serving up the reminder:

"To me...for a lot of us, he was a mentor and a friend, and for a lot of us, he was a guide," Biden said at Byrd's funeral.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who recently accused Senate Republicans of being in on the murder of George Floyd, had similar things to say.

"Senator Byrd's service and leadership are more than worthy to be remembered for many generations to come," she praised. "He was a great American patriot."
Don't forget Hillary"I'll Suicide You" Clinton was right there next to the Grand Bologna

Hypocrisy is policy for democrats.
Retroactively remove all vestiges of (Curley) Byrd’s name from Maryland history and UM campus (even though he lived in the time of segregation and gave lots of state money to the state’s black college) but gloss over the embracing of a KKK wizard of the same name.

But the thing is, Democrats said Trump called white supremacists good people, and that's what really matters.

The great Negro Satchel Paige..................Joe Biden................................BAWWWWHAHAHA

Dementia makes you say things that reflect how you really feel. Shattin Joe is a prime example...........BAWWWWHAHA

• Banned
The party that actively supported and welcomed a former KKK leader has tried in vain to back pedal away
from Joe Biden's hero. Robert Byrd.

Look at how the left's policies harm black families and their communities. Byrd smile up at them from Hell
and he makes a place ready for racist Joe to join him his eternal reward, or just punishment.

Democrats always have been and always will be the real racists. Just look at all the racist things Biden said just during this election. "You ain't black."

Joe Biden is exactly what libs say the hate.....remember... to them he is the lesser of two evils....but Joe is going to ruin their lives....and I will enjoy watching it happen....from Guam....

The great Negro Satchel Paige..................Joe Biden................................BAWWWWHAHAHA

Dementia makes you say things that reflect how you really feel. Shattin Joe is a prime example...........BAWWWWHAHA
When was it not the Negro League Paige played for?

He does not understand that the purpose of this thread is to shine a light on the hypocrisy of the Left's cancel culture. They pick and choose which offenses bother them. The subtly of such things is lost on the kid.
Moonglow is not a kid. He's an ignorant old man living in a Missouri trailer park who lives off the government and spends all day fucking around on the internet. He is by far the dumbest fuckwit on this entire forum, and that is quite the accomplishment.

Moonglow is not a kid. He's an ignorant old man living in a Missouri trailer park who lives off the government and spends all day fucking around on the internet. He is by far the dumbest fuckwit on this entire forum, and that is quite the accomplishment.
I don't doubt any of that for a second.

Last year he[Byrd] spoke to C-SPAN about why he would vote differently on the Civil Rights bill today. He said, "I thought, well now suppose I were black, and my grandson and I were on the highways in the mid-hours of the morning or midnight, and I stopped at a place to get that little grandson a glass of water or to have it go to the restroom, and there's a sign 'WHITES ONLY'... black people love their grandsons as much as I love mine, and that's not right."

Byrd died in 2010 at the age of 92, and was the longest serving senator in American history
snip
He was a member of the KKK in the early 1940s but later renounced his affiliation with the hate group.

---------------------------------
That was a long time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back